Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Top Hats Monthly posted:

ER was good, then they killed off Dr. Greene and it got increasingly zany plots.

Grey's Anatomy learned sagely from ER and just did crazy poo poo right out of the gate so you would know it was bad.

Remember when that dude walked into the helicopter blade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Fabulousity posted:

Katherine Heigl's career

quote:

In a highly publicized Vanity Fair interview, Heigl admitted that though she enjoyed working with Apatow and Rogen when she starred in Knocked Up, she had a hard time enjoying the film itself. She called the movie "a little sexist," claiming that the film "paints the women as shrews, as humorless and uptight, and it paints the men as lovable, goofy, fun-loving guys."[23] Heigl's comments generated a widespread reaction in the media.[24][25] In an interview with People magazine, Heigl said:

My motive was to encourage other women like myself to not take that element of the movie too seriously, and to remember that it's a broad comedy"; and added, "Although I stand behind my opinion, I'm disheartened that it has become the focus of my experience with the movie

There was some speculation that Heigl might be leaving Grey's Anatomy after the end of the 2008–2009 season. This speculation revolved around her refusal to submit her name for Emmy consideration and the time she had devoted to producing a film version of Carolyn Jessop's book Escape.

Heigl said publicly that she'd opted out of the Emmy race that year because she felt the material she'd received didn't warrant Emmy consideration.[36] The comment reportedly angered the show's producers and writers, who interpreted it as a slight on their work.

So it turns out that when you, an actor, publicly poo poo on all the scripts you are handed, you are not so popular anymore.

Julius CSAR posted:

Yes and he died when a helicopter fell on him a few seasons later

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Julius CSAR posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh-kw3DOIgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFcBVAwYXes

In sequence for you

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I'm sure George Clooney will save him