Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Working in an office and lusting for death.

As far as I know he hasn't picked a fight with a wasp nest again.

The day he hit the wasp nest with a baseball bat was the last day he was truly alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

gary oldmans diary posted:

ideally you could find a hanging wasp nest and grab it with a trash bag then tie the bag off and give the nest a gangland beating. send a message to the other wasps
leave the nest on a fencepost like the cartels

Or you can bring them gifts of sugar and meat until you befriend the wasps. In return they can clear out beehives for you so you can access their delicious honey.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Alrighjt, enough loving around. Let's do this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my6bfA14vMQ

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I've got bald face hornets tunneling into my patio that do not give a single gently caress about wasp spray so that's cool.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

CassandraZara posted:

the only good wasp is a dead wasp

:emptyquote:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

13Pandora13 posted:

I've got bald face hornets tunneling into my patio that do not give a single gently caress about wasp spray so that's cool.
is it too far past the 4th of july to buy a bunch of smoke bombs?

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Grevling posted:

Or you can bring them gifts of sugar and meat until you befriend the wasps. In return they can clear out beehives for you so you can access their delicious honey.

loving traitor to the human race. get the gently caress out of this thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Op 100% dead

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I hosed up a wasp tonight normally I’m scared and might run away but I had one of my kids with me so I had to super Dave it, thankfully I was wearing a hat and smashed that motherfucker

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I like the Polistes paper wasps and true hornets, but gently caress bald-face wasps and yellowjackets, why do they have to be so goddamn angry, all I did was walk past your nest you assholes.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CassandraZara posted:

the only good wasp is a dead wasp

Nooner posted:

Op 100% dead

:ohdear:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Do it ironically posted:

I hosed up a wasp tonight normally I’m scared and might run away but I had one of my kids with me so I had to super Dave it, thankfully I was wearing a hat and smashed that motherfucker

:black101:

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Grevling posted:

Bees are better than wasps, boo this man!!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Nooner posted:

Op 100% dead

he died fighting the good fight

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
He can't see without his glasses

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i ran into the OP, he was sort of shuffling around with a bunch of wasps hovering over him holding onto strings attached to his various limbs, sorta seemed like they were helping him out and stuff. he said he was fine and not to worry but it was a bit hard to understand him talk, much more buzzy than usual. oh, and he said to tell you all that wasps are our friends and to submit to the coming storm, whatever that means

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
No. He dead.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Myron Baloney posted:

I like the Polistes paper wasps and true hornets, but gently caress bald-face wasps and yellowjackets, why do they have to be so goddamn angry, all I did was walk past your nest you assholes.

Self-defense. They used to be nice and chill, like bees. Then everyone started murdering them, they got scared and angry. Now everyone murders them because they're scared and angry. Wasps are brave though, when's the last time you attacked a mountain?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Ripoff posted:

He's clearly a wasp posing as a man.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Relevant Tangent posted:

Self-defense. They used to be nice and chill, like bees. Then everyone started murdering them, they got scared and angry. Now everyone murders them because they're scared and angry. Wasps are brave though, when's the last time you attacked a mountain?

Not sure, I can't remember when I last saw your mom.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Sunswipe posted:

Not sure, I can't remember when I last saw your mom.

Wow attacking people’s moms is not cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Saalkin posted:

He's clearly a wasp posing as a man.

Ripoff posted:

Looks like the PC police decided to show up... get over it!