Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks guys i feel (more) less alone now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
this has only been getting progressively worse for weeks and I know its going to continue to crash as winter comes.

i dont want to do this again

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Alright
Question
Didnt you sell your house and move to where more people are

Or change jobs
Or something

Arent things looking up?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

I've been lonely ever since my Penelope died.

Condolences.

Was she a pet, or your boyfriend?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Methanar posted:

im feeling pretty lonely. I'm going to go to bed early tonight I think.

gotta wake up early for all the things I need to do, you know

I hope that one if the things you'll be doing is going out. And when out, talking to the odd person. Even if it's just smalktalk with a shop clerk. Having face to face interactions really does make a difference.

Also, God is always with you. May you find Him now.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Fantasy novels for me

I now know that the best way to kill somebody is to hold your sword out as the bad guys charge you and “use their momentum against them” by not moving at all. Seriously I listened to two books in the last two days and the guy kills people three times by just holding his sword out and then his enemies skewer themselves on it.

Don't listen to the witcher audiobooks or otherwise it will be all pirouette, pirouette, pirouette, tip of the sword.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Spins posted:

Alright
Question
Didnt you sell your house and move to where more people are

Or change jobs
Or something

Arent things looking up?

both and no

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Methanar posted:

both and no

But they can now (things improve)
It is not so physically difficult
This is a good thing.
This is going to take work. You are still young!!!!!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

quote:

anyone else feel

Nope.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Colonel Cancer posted:

Don't listen to the witcher audiobooks or otherwise it will be all pirouette, pirouette, pirouette, tip of the sword.

Lol it’s nothing as classy as the Witcher, I’ve been listening to pathfinder tales

Golarion is an interesting world, ok?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Fantasy novels for me

I now know that the best way to kill somebody is to hold your sword out as the bad guys charge you and “use their momentum against them” by not moving at all. Seriously I listened to two books in the last two days and the guy kills people three times by just holding his sword out and then his enemies skewer themselves on it.

I dare you to try this on me. I do the move where I let the other guy intentionally stab me in a non-lethal area and then I stab them. I'll say something like "nice try kid." Please come over and try to stab me I'm so lonely

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
id probably be happiest floating in an empty void of utter darkness op

as for podcast recs, I've been listening to History of the Vikings. Engaging enough to listen to during the day, droning and monotonous enough to force my broken rear end brain to sleep after an hour or two

house of the dad posted:

I dare you to try this on me. I do the move where I let the other guy intentionally stab me in a non-lethal area and then I stab them. I'll say something like "nice try kid." Please come over and try to stab me I'm so lonely

if ive learned anything from all the swordfighting media ive consumed, its that guys with no lines will always approach you with one very exaggerated attack. its childs play to just go closer and poke them with your sword as they aim at a spot a meter plus behind you. this works on ninjas, pirates, robots, knights, you name it

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Kak posted:

i only have the feeling of having my head shook violenty from the withdrawals of quitting ssris and benzos

hopefully it wasnt effexor! That was the loving worst.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Nuts and Gum posted:

hopefully it wasnt effexor! That was the loving worst.

I took Effexor for four days and didn’t sleep for eleven days. They had to give me chloral hydrate, a loving mickey finn, to put me to sleep. poo poo should only be used as a last resort before tricyclics and MAOIs. gently caress that poo poo.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope i can afford health insurance soon so i can get therapy again that seemed to be helping lol

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Call my dick Lonely so you're drat right I'll be feeling it tonight.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
no lmao

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

no not at all actually

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I've been feeling pretty lonely all the time for a pretty long time.

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
i was feeling suicidially lonely but i went to the bar alone and met a cute girl. now i don't want to die as much and it's chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's nice when my loving family goes away for a bit and I get to play video games drunk.

You get to do that all the time OP you lucky bastard