Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

yes do not break order 1 is fundemental foundation for 2 but they are truly diff genres

hello page 2 i speak of gremlins, the film! ye butts!

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 29, 2019

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

is gremlins streaming anywhere or am i going to have to steal legally purchase a dvd from kmart like its 2002

cda

by Hand Knit

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Probably My Neighbor Totoro.

He said non-Miyazaki!!! Mods, can we get a probe on sweetwillyrollbar for this fuckery?

cda

by Hand Knit

Goons Are Great posted:

Find all the Nemos

Or lion king because I never felt prepared for it

wtf

cda

by Hand Knit

Heather Papps posted:

a goofy movie is king of movies

NON DISNzeY

cda

by Hand Knit
All of you should watch a movie about how to READ POSTS

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

He said non-Miyazaki!!! Mods, can we get a probe on sweetwillyrollbar for this fuckery?

Oh no. He's right! I don't deserve to live.

Escape From Noise

A Letter To Momo is pretty neat.

Goons Are Gifts

Oh poo poo

FactsAreUseless

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Oh no. He's right! I don't deserve to live.
Going to feed you to No-Face

Heather Papps

hello friend

cda posted:

NON DISNzeY

i figured they meant like mainstream butts, not specifically. recommending nausica and the valley of the winds is still good jeez fight me now okay listen please don't i take it back sorry you are right i should never even hit post but you need to know you win

alnilam

Fern Gully violates none of those butt-rear end qualifiers but it's also, while memorable, upon rewatch, not very good. except tim curry he's good

alnilam

Little Monsters is another film that stuck with my butt as a kid, but i watched it as an adult, and it was... bad

the talking heads finish at the end was nice at least

ty manifisto

nut

the butterfly effect

nut

strange but true
nothing but trouble
nothing but the truth
every which way but toose

Ace of Baes
i just put those qualifiers because my kids seen all those movies for the most part, I don't mind if people post them anyway, my favorite kids show right now is cupcake and dino: general services

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ace of Baes posted:

i just put those qualifiers because my kids seen all those movies for the most part, I don't mind if people post them anyway, my favorite kids show right now is cupcake and dino: general services

vindication kiss my butt yobbers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

once upon a forest scared the pants off me as a kid and i'd always hold my breath when i saw big tanker trucks on the road near us