Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Infidel Castro posted:

I got Episode I Racer as a pack-in game with my N64 and that game was pretty good.

Probably the best Star Wars game since the X-wing/TIE fighter era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Rogue Squadron > X-Wing

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bold Robot posted:

Probably the best Star Wars game since the X-wing/TIE fighter era.

X-Wing was the first game I ever got really addicted to. I remember playing it for hours and hours. Initially my dad bought me B-Wing, not knowing that it was an expansion. So we wen't back and got X-Wing and boom, now I have the two games.

Tie Fighter was just something else. One of the best games I ever played. Man I wore out my mouse ball sooo much with these games.

Who What Now posted:

Rogue Squadron > X-Wing

You can go straight to hell.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I watched this thing a few years ago that was all three prequel movies edited into a pretty cool single movie and it was enjoyable other than the movies were almost-there-but-not-yet digital mush as bad if not worse than Spy Kids or whatever.