Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

the old lady’s taking me out to dinner tonight, but that ain’t stopping me from firing up the grill for a quick burger to hold me over ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

rolling my pink slip in butter and grilling it up to get the char marks because im all about presentation when breaking the news to the kids that christmas is cancelled

Escape From Noise

Macnult posted:

the old lady’s taking me out to dinner tonight, but that ain’t stopping me from firing up the grill for a quick burger to hold me over ;)

I keep a George Foreman in the car along with some ground beef and burger fixins in case there's a wait.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I try real hard to be the bad cop, but I always end up acting like the good cop.

Macnult

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I keep a George Foreman in the car along with some ground beef and burger fixins in case there's a wait.

cop pulls me over for suspected hotboxing and before you know it we’re laughing and flippin burgers and i’m let off with a warning

Macnult

helping the cop turn his police laptop into a portable grilling station

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
you roast your own coffee beans? that's cool, I'm more into grilling.
*sips mesquite smoked java*

nut

ive replaced the floors of my house w grills and am slowly dying of indirect heat to seal in the moisture

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha great or grate right please grill me now

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

Macnult posted:

helping the cop turn his police laptop into a portable grilling station

*taking the front of his cruiser apart* no, trust me - where there's a grill there's a way

Macnult

City of Glompton posted:

*taking the front of his cruiser apart* no, trust me - where there's a grill there's a way

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am very sad to report i have been grillin but not chillin

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i am very sad to report i have been grillin but not chillin

These burgs taste...distressed.

Finger Prince

Hugh Malone posted:

you roast your own coffee beans? that's cool, I'm more into grilling.
*sips mesquite smoked java*

Dang, now I want to toss some mesquite chips in a coffee roaster with the green beans,just to see what would happen. Be a pain separating them after though.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Dang, now I want to toss some mesquite chips in a coffee roaster with the green beans,just to see what would happen. Be a pain separating them after though.

You could probably wrap the chips in foil or something with airholes maybe?

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

You could probably wrap the chips in foil or something with airholes maybe?

and make sure u putt a leaf of lettuce and a twig to simulate their habitat

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

bee eater posted:

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

I grilled some bacon for dinner and most of it fell through the grill and burnt up.

Worth it, for the sweet grill marks.