Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**rocks out with his cock out**

**introduces you to his rocking out rooster fren, Rick**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

hello, it is me, andrew wk. i am here to approve this party. i approve this party. good day and thank you for your time.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

hamjobs posted:

Just fill it with ice for the byobeers

hey can i have a, uh... c--

[side-eyes grandma's body lying on a bed of hoppy artisinal IPAs, both canned and bottled]

--cold one?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Jesus Mary and Joseph who has a party without booze
Sorry I forgot it was byob

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Hey. Sorry. Is it cool that I brought this dude I met at the bus stop? He seems pretty cool. I dunno. I felt I owed him since he gave me a lift and all...

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hey. Sorry. Is it cool that I brought this dude I met at the bus stop? He seems pretty cool. I dunno. I felt I owed him since he gave me a lift and all...

is he holding?

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

is he holding?

Yeah. He's holding...a bunch of Chic Tracts.

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

hamjobs posted:

oh god do I go in the house the house has the party do I go in oh no oh GOD OH HI STEVE HOW ARE YOU HOW'S KAREN HOW ARE THE KIDS

Oh hey Carl! Karen come look, it's Carl!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Adiabatic posted:

Oh hey Carl! Karen come look, it's Carl!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hi hi so happy to see you

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i saunter over to the stereo, wait for a song to end, and unplug the host's iphone and replace it with my own as surreptitiously as possible

the party is flooded by the dulcet tones of Disney and Andrew Lloyd Webber's greatest hits

Rockman Reserve

everyone looks really annoyed at me, wearing my vintage Aladdin t-shirt and nightmare before christmas hoodie, but i just shrug innocently - they can prove nothing

Heather Papps

hello friend

food court bailiff posted:

everyone looks really annoyed at me, wearing my vintage Aladdin t-shirt and nightmare before christmas hoodie, but i just shrug innocently - they can prove nothing

i come over to sing the flying on a rug song with you. i don't know the words.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HI STEVE HI KAREN oh god I'm so lonely but this is a party WHERE'S EVERYBODY OUT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED please help me I'm so scared LET'S GET THAT GOAT CHEESE

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

HI STEVE HI KAREN oh god I'm so lonely but this is a party WHERE'S EVERYBODY OUT THE LIFE OF THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED please help me I'm so scared LET'S GET THAT GOAT CHEESE

yes finally, we were waiting forever we were worried you didn't want to come, to this, our fun party!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

yes finally, we were waiting forever we were worried you didn't want to come, to this, our fun party!

oh god oh god oh god oh no YEAH I'M REALLY GLAD TO BE HERE WOOO PARTY LET'S TALK THOSE STOCK FUTURES please end my bad life in so anxious HAHA GREAT GOLF GAME LAST WEEK TED

Adiabatic

hamjobs posted:

oh god oh god oh god oh no YEAH I'M REALLY GLAD TO BE HERE WOOO PARTY LET'S TALK THOSE STOCK FUTURES please end my bad life in so anxious HAHA GREAT GOLF GAME LAST WEEK TED

Carl youve got to set me up with your broker... I hear that guy's a riot on the links.

Karen why dont you grab us some brewskis?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Adiabatic posted:

Carl youve got to set me up with your broker... I hear that guy's a riot on the links.

Karen why dont you grab us some brewskis?

i .... haven't you had enough tonight sweetie? cause my butt hasn;'t

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Aug 29, 2019

Adiabatic

Heather Papps posted:

i .... haven't you had enough tonight sweetie?

Eh, heh, HA, well uhh Carl looks like I'm cut off.

[swEETIE can you please NOT in front of my FRIENDS right now?]

Heather Papps

hello friend

yes but we talked about this. i don't want to take yoru truck nutz or butts as it were but you said "don't let me get crazy tonight" and you are one more ipa from being close to crazy okay

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 29, 2019

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

yes but we talked about this. i don't want to take yoru truck nutz as it were but you said "don't let me get crazy tonight" and you are one more ipa from being close to crazy okay

Sorry. I couldn't help but overhear your very loud...uh..."whispering". Could I offer you a refreshing O'Douls?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i need a scotch, butts!

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 29, 2019

Adiabatic

OH MAN Carl talk about the ol ball and chain huh?

Remember those frat parties we used to crash? Gah dern that was LIVING. Where'd I put that beer bong anyway?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hahaha I'm dead inside BOY HOWDY, ROGER, THOSE WERE THE DAYS kill me

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*perking up a little when my favorite indie band's one well known single comes on*

*patiently looking for a excuse to discuss said band for the rest of the night*

lost my old email

heelo i am the person not breaking eye contact and insisting "I'M HAVING FUN"

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Rockman Reserve

*begins setting up a tent and sleeping bag in your backyard* well you don't want me DRIVING like this, do u????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

https://youtu.be/R9nG9z5tumw

butts

ty manifisto