Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I only let one of my dogs sleep in my bed, I had to get her a ring to do it tho ayyyyyy.

I don't get the juicy butthole thing op, but I do have this thing where I dont get drunk at all until I've had like 8-10 beers and pretty much at that point it's headache and dehydration.

We quit drinking during the week though. It's tough if you've had a trying day, but worth the savings and suppressed emotions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

interwhat posted:

I only let one of my dogs sleep in my bed, I had to get her a ring to do it tho ayyyyyy.

I don't get the juicy butthole thing op, but I do have this thing where I dont get drunk at all until I've had like 8-10 beers and pretty much at that point it's headache and dehydration.

We quit drinking during the week though. It's tough if you've had a trying day, but worth the savings and suppressed emotions

Try liquor instead of beer

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
have you tried cardio OP?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you don't get drunk after 8 beers you are an alcoholic or drinking non-alcoholic beer

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Back of my armpits, op.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Like how is that even happening?
gently caress if I know.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I feel happy and enjoy the company of others. It’s messed up.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I feel happy too! Mostly cuz I'm always close to my friends (you guys).

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My ears get burning hot and turn bright red when I get drunk, it's so loving uncomfortable. Luckily I have plenty of hair to cover them so it's not embarrassing as well. :blush:

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

iddqd posted:

Try liquor instead of beer

I drink loads of bourbon. I may need to switch to vodka, but then the fighting...

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I feel happy too! Mostly cuz I'm always close to my friends (you guys).

A good set of posting pals means you never have to drink alone. :sun:

Spins
Feb 26, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

supernatural blonde posted:

My ears get burning hot and turn bright red when I get drunk, it's so loving uncomfortable. Luckily I have plenty of hair to cover them so it's not embarrassing as well. :blush:

That's what happened when I tried my dying grandmother's liquid morphine.
Thats all that I felt, weird.

Biohazard
Apr 17, 2002

My face often get real red when I drink, all the way down to my chest where it gets splotchy. I doesn’t take that much alcohol either. It leads to this infuriating conversation every god drat time:

rear end in a top hat: man you really got some sun today huh!?
Me: nah, I just get kinda red when I drink, it’s just a reaction to the alcoh-
rear end in a top hat: Nah man, you REALLY got burned today!
Me: Nope. Like I said it happens all the time
rear end in a top hat: seriously man, you should go check out the mirror
:mad:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Biohazard posted:

My face often get real red when I drink, all the way down to my chest where it gets splotchy. I doesn’t take that much alcohol either. It leads to this infuriating conversation every god drat time:

You have rosacea. Congratulations on being a middle-aged white woman.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Biohazard posted:

Are you Asian? I have heard of and can confirm many Asians suffer from this terrible disease.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
My nose runs like crazy when I'm poopin

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Big Beef City posted:

Back of my armpits, op.

your shoulders?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kak posted:

your shoulders?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

interwhat posted:

Are you Asian? I have heard of and can confirm many Asians suffer from this terrible disease.

Flushing is just because an individual's liver has a deficiency in their ability to process alcohol, specifically the aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 enzyme. This is more prevalent in people with Asian heritage but it's not limited to them.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
when i do drinking a get a ton of strange affects such as:

• i get super clumsy

• i get super hungry

• my sociability increases

• sometimes i actually get SICK and throw up

• i become super strong

• i like pizza a lot more, which i didnt think was possible

anyone else experience things like this? the sick thing scared me the first time it happened haha

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I just had two tall boys feel OK. Need real food. Gonna make sausages.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
whisky status: mediocre

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

Spins posted:

You clearly didn't do the morphine right.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

OG Algier posted:

This isn't some pavlovian response to getting plowed after a long night of heavy drinking at the gay bar. It must just be how my body responds to alcohol.

According to Google this is the first time in recorded history a human being has uttered this exact sentence.

Congratulations on making your mark on the saga of mankind, friend.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

OG Algier posted:

Whenever I drink, the first and most prominent effect I feel is that of profuse sweating in and around my b-hole area. Even if I've only had a few sips I get that instant feeling of my rear end starting to sweat. Normally my crack is quite dry. I've got no issues with swamp rear end on a regular day-to-day basis. I know that some people get sweaty when drinking but it seems to be almost entirely isolated to between my cheeks. Some people get that nice warm sensation in their stomach as the alcohol absorbs into their blood stream but I'm cursed with having to deal with a microburst of sweat in my pants every time I have a sip of beer. Normally this isn't an issue when I'm drinking at home but it's a big deal when I go out. Forget about wearing light coloured pants to the bar. I don't want to deal with the paranoia of thinking that it looks like I've poo poo myself all night.

I'm not sure what causes my rear end to sweat so heavily. This isn't some pavlovian response to getting plowed after a long night of heavy drinking at the gay bar. It must just be how my body responds to alcohol.

Another strange effect I get from drinking is that my sense of smell becomes very sensitive. After a beer I can start to smell the ambient scents in the room. Like the fabric softener on my shirt or the smell of the room that I've been in for hours. Drinking outside is great because I can really focus on the smells of nature. I've read that this is sort of an uncommon side effect. It's pretty great and I consider myself lucky that I get this effect so strongly.

Am I alone in experiencing these effects? Do any of you get weird effects from drinking or other drugs?

You have colorectal cancer.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If I drink a lot my heart rate goes up and my watch says I don’t get deep sleep

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don’t know if my b hole gets sweaty though tbh it’s always pretty sweaty

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Had two more beers with my sausages going to call it.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

bird with big dick posted:

If I drink a lot my heart rate goes up and my watch says I don’t get deep sleep

Uh serious one sneaking in here, but I've been kicking the habit for awhile now and the "not getting deep sleep" thing actually means you aren't really sleeping at all mostly.

Turns out "passing out" and "falling asleep" are two very different things, though they seem similar.

Your watch knows whats up.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

You have colorectal cancer.

the expert weighs in

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

The Butcher posted:

Uh serious one sneaking in here, but I've been kicking the habit for awhile now and the "not getting deep sleep" thing actually means you aren't really sleeping at all mostly.

Turns out "passing out" and "falling asleep" are two very different things, though they seem similar.

Your watch knows whats up.

What about the hemorrhoids?

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Do it ironically posted:

What about the hemorrhoids?

The sensor only works right against the skin...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you're in heat op. if you don't want to be intimate with another person, put a rubber band around like six q-tips to make one big tip, and rustle around up there until you feel safe.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive had butthole sweat after exercise but you dont talk about that. you dont tell people youre going to the bathroom just to wipe your butt because that raises questions. bad questions

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Thats just your bussy getting wet OP.

It's not unusual for drinking to result in sexual arousal.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I drank two tall boys, moved some wood from my neighbors house, drank three Natty lights with them, and understand now why he sticks to Coors. Natty light gives you mudbutt

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

If you drink a lot and your poop is black and runny, it's from internal bleeding. True.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Spins posted:

Oh yeah opiates will do that too, plus the itching and scratching like a drat monkey. It sounds like you didn't do quite enough of grandma's medicine to get a good effect.