Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer pal

ok so heres the idea. instead of eating really spicy things like for a spicy pepper eating challenge, peple eat raw onions. like oh poo poo that mf is eating a boston yellow. thats like a 5000 on the mitchscholdt scale. and he doesnt even have any mustard at the ready.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

look at him. he is crying. it is funny because he is not sad, it is merely onions

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh yeah i could eat 10 vidalias don;t believe me?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

If he can make it through this he moves on to the make-out event

beer pal

im sean evans and welcome to sharp ones

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

nut

me to my onion eating coach: hey coach whats on the schedule tonight, chews, peels, dices?

my onion eating coach: tonight we're watching tape to see what works and what doesn't work

*me and my onion eating coach have a shrek marathon*

my onion eating coach: *wiping his eyes clean* don't even need real onions for these tears

Heather Papps

hello friend

bee eater posted:

my onion eating coach: *wiping his eyes clean* don't even need real onions for these tears

a real champ chomper... well, you gotta have layers. like a butt

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Asking for extra sweet onion sauce at Subway and everybody gasps.

vanisher

man vs food screenwriters frantically dialing food network executives

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Escape From Noise

Walking up to the onion trough with tears already streaming down my face. Several of my opponents smirk and trade jokes amongst themselves. They think they're already won. That I can't handle the onion fumes. But it's all part of my master strategy. Little do they know I'm just remembering the day my family lost our onion farm. They think I've already lost, but I've already won.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak." -Sun Tzu

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

This is the LA Beast, and I'm about to eat nine pounds of raw onions

Android Blues

beer pal posted:

ok so heres the idea. instead of eating really spicy things like for a spicy pepper eating challenge, peple eat raw onions. like oh poo poo that mf is eating a boston yellow. thats like a 5000 on the mitchscholdt scale. and he doesnt even have any mustard at the ready.

beer pal posted:

im sean evans and welcome to sharp ones

Twenty Four

google THIS posted:

If he can make it through this he moves on to the make-out event

lol

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you really wanna be a bad rear end eat an ogre because they're like onions only meaner

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

As an Australian I find this traumatising OP :australia:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
winner gets to be pm of australia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
e;fb

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

But onion is delicious and so are spicy things :confused:

beer pal

watch out every body,weve got a bad rear end in the thread

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Escape From Noise

"P-please sir," I whisper, "Could you please double check that my food has no onions? They are too spicy for me!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

OP as someone who grew up with a mom from rural South Africa people literally straight up eat raw onions as a snack. You have now been warned about the reality of this.