Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StuntKid
Dec 10, 2003
I've started a new channel, but instead of killing it and being all pro, you can follow me as I suck, bail, and get made fun of by my friends.
Not my first channel, but this is definitely a new venture into VLOG style videos. Welcome to MATT SUCKS AT EVERYTHING.

Would love FEEDBACK!

Let me know your thoughts, and if you like what you see feel free to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpSU8-FPwtM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

StuntKid posted:

I've started a new channel, but instead of killing it and being all pro, you can follow me as I suck, bail, and get made fun of by my friends.
Not my first channel, but this is definitely a new venture into VLOG style videos. Welcome to MATT SUCKS AT EVERYTHING.

Would love FEEDBACK!

Let me know your thoughts, and if you like what you see feel free to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpSU8-FPwtM

Buy a superduke.

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
I seem to remember 50cc kits you could put on normal bikes. Do those still exist or are people inclined towards powered bikes simply using off the shelf e bikes instead now?

AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747
Motorized bicycles were relatively common in the Netherlands but have been completely obsoleted by e-bikes yeah. Have a Spartamet, the most common one:

https://youtu.be/GqrhDVhcbdU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

*flicks cigarette at u*

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Your audio was only in the left channel at the beginning, and the clips are boring. Get better or crash harder, I guess?

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Supradog posted:

I seem to remember 50cc kits you could put on normal bikes. Do those still exist or are people inclined towards powered bikes simply using off the shelf e bikes instead now?

Depends on where you are. Where I was living in South America, lovely Chinese 50cc bicycle conversion kits are fairly common, usually with hipster knobs on em. They mostly sound like fuckin obnoxious chainsaws. Electric scooters (both rental app kick scooter type and cheap electric moto-scooters) are more common than those though. Didn't see a single e-bicycle.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

builds character posted:

Buy a superjuke.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I journeyed on a mountain bike recently.

Oh wait is that hair and flesh

Oh what the gently caress

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

500excf type r posted:

I journeyed on a mountain bike recently.

Oh wait is that hair and flesh

Oh what the gently caress

lol same dude. so many shin and ankle scars from bike pedals and dirtbike pegs

the grip is worth it

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

My only scar from my motorcycle is a scrape on my leg from the footpeg as I walked by it in the garage

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

my motorcycle shin / ankle scars are from when I was a genius youth who decided to ride around on my track in flip flops or shoes lol

my favorite story of my childhood is that at the age of 12 I decided to ride my track as soon as I got home from NYC and going to the ICU for DKA brought on by some lovely food poisoning. I of course decided to just wear jeans and basketball shoes as that is what I wore home from PDX, but I did wear a helmet. I proceeded to crash my CRF230 and my footpeg caught my kneecap and upper thigh

got like 18 staples and a fake kneecap out of it. my parents got a lovely call from BCBS inquiring as to how I managed to rack up like $15000 in ICU bills in NYC and then another $10000 of ER bills in OR in the span of 3 days lol

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

my only motorcycle scar is from jumping down between two dirt bikes in the bed of a truck and snagging the peg claws up my shin.

Strife
Apr 20, 2001

What the hell are YOU?

MomJeans420 posted:

My only scar from my motorcycle is a scrape on my leg from the footpeg as I walked by it in the garage

I once walked into my footpeg in the dark so hard that it brought me to the floor. I don't know why I had apparently put all of my weight into that step, like I was going to score the last goal in the world cup, but it left a dent in my leg that somehow persisted through having a titanium rod later hammered into that tibia (unrelated).

Which actually yeah those are my only motorcycle scars. Walking into the bike and crashing on the highway. Mostly safe otherwise.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

right arm posted:

got a fake kneecap out of it

Ow goddamn no thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I have a scar on my other shin from when I got hit on my motorcycle a few years ago but I have been crashing bicycles since before I could ride them so I have tons of scars everywhere... play stupid games win stupid prizes