Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

bird with big dick posted:

I worked out every day in my backyard throwing kettlebells around until I threw one real far one day and it landed on a baby quail and now I can’t even look at a kettlebell

Etymology of a username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Lowtax posted:

please accept me back again and please listen to the word of the truth regarding kettlebells.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELrcPp_PaS0&t=2886s

have you tried listening to women instead of beating them up?

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
I accept you Lowtax.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

zaepg posted:

I accept you Lowtax.

Why did you have to cast such accursed necromancy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

extra row of teeth posted:

Why did you have to cast such accursed necromancy

He's back and he's fat. Get over it!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

zaepg posted:

I accept you Lowtax.

let's get this guy

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Look at him go

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm shocked mods aren't chain probing Lowtax's account

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
this lowtax guy was a real jerk and his kettlebells video wasn't even funny

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Hyped strip club DJ, punching to the beat of Wild Thing. His heart ain't into it.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Hes getting his women beating practice in for the next one

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lowtax getting fat is a net positive because nowitll be harder for him to catch women and beat them

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao, this looks like a friend of mine

Also gonna drop this here from the important Lowtax update thread

Sir Not Appearing posted:

During his last Gaming Garbage he explained how the drop in Patreon money was really hurting him financially and had resorted to eat whatever he had on hand. Then, at one point he started eating mayo straight from the jar. He's picked up a lot of weight presumably from eating his remaining Goldbelly stash. He put himself in the situation, though.

The kettlebells aren't working, champ

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

I was wondering what the original was, watched for too long and literally had to hold back puke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slaov-G2H20&t=336s

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Wait why are we no longer telling lowtax to gently caress off?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Beard Dandruff posted:

Wait why are we no longer telling lowtax to gently caress off?

The thead is a year old.

I feel ashamed for enjoying the old gaming garbage videos :sigh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hemale in pain posted:

The thead is a year old.

I feel ashamed for enjoying the old gaming garbage videos :sigh:

You should, lowtax has never ever approached being funny

Except all those times he melted down

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
has anyone had goldbelly? How well does the freshness keep?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

bradzilla posted:

I enjoy seeing lovely games though. Dontrel the dolphin was great but daaamn I should of realized lowtax was a awful person sooner.

E: he posted some incredibly awkward video of him rambling when high as balls and trying to play a game which kinda showed he was a junkie.

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Dec 14, 2020

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

bradzilla posted:

I watched one, trying appreciate the concept, but honestly, bad games aren't that funny. I ended up thinking "Wow, I bet the literal child who made that unity game learned a lot from the experience, but Lowtax is doing that pretending to be mad for the internet thing that was never funny"

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

anyone who didn't figure out Lowtax is a piece of poo poo years ago is an absolute rube

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Space Camp fuckup posted:

anyone who didn't figure out Lowtax is a piece of poo poo years ago is an absolute rube

A lot of people on here knew this but saying anything would cost you $10 or a perma.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Jose Oquendo posted:

A lot of people on here knew this but saying anything would cost you $10 or a perma.

Yeah I'm mostly talking about the extremely vocal Lowtax defense squad, many of whom are so shameless they still post here.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Didn't Jeffrey say that whoever donated the most would get to permaban you?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Yeah, the pay for a month of hosting guy will get to push the lever.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tbf I saw some red flags when Shmorky was called out.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yeah I'm mostly talking about the extremely vocal Lowtax defense squad, many of whom are so shameless they still post here.

Meh, I can't be too hard on them. Lowtax was capricious, and he kept claiming the forums were barely breaking even, giving the impression that he might take his ball and go home at any time. Until people were practically begging to donate money to the forums. Goons complain about everything, but people bitching about lowtax caused anxiety.
Hush, hush, we're not safe, don't make dad mad.

Keep lowtax calm to protect the forums. To protect the community. Silence the critics to keep lowtax calm.

Lowtax was a manipulative jerk. An emotionally abusive jerk. It is completely unsurprising to me that some folks took on the very common enabler/victim role where they try to coddle the abuser rather than confronting them.

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
last time i voted 1 in a lowtax thread, i got banned. is there still ongoing clemency for bullshit lowtax bans?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

CarpenterWalrus posted:

last time i voted 1 in a lowtax thread, i got banned. is there still ongoing clemency for bullshit lowtax bans?

yeah you can post in qcs or message an admin and link to the bs ban and they'll reverse it.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
lowtax pm's me everyday

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Bronze Fonz posted:

Yeah, the pay for a month of hosting guy will get to push the lever.

cool and when does that happen again?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

Women, beware the danger when downhill from him. He rolls.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Facebook Aunt posted:

Meh, I can't be too hard on them. Lowtax was capricious, and he kept claiming the forums were barely breaking even, giving the impression that he might take his ball and go home at any time. Until people were practically begging to donate money to the forums. Goons complain about everything, but people bitching about lowtax caused anxiety.
Hush, hush, we're not safe, don't make dad mad.

Keep lowtax calm to protect the forums. To protect the community. Silence the critics to keep lowtax calm.

Lowtax was a manipulative jerk. An emotionally abusive jerk. It is completely unsurprising to me that some folks took on the very common enabler/victim role where they try to coddle the abuser rather than confronting them.

I only donated money to him when the archives were down in 2015.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

cool and when does that happen again?

Jeff said soon, a couple of days ago.

e: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3950352#post510494908

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Great, can't wait to see Lowtax get permabanned!

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lowtax posted:

I don't have crippling depression and I dont give a poo poo about my weight or working out because I want to be happy when I die

:unsmith:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This is one hell of a necro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Imo ban OP.