Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I beseech thee’ emperor Lowtax to taketh thy spine and smite all those speaking of the video game girl I hate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Livestream the banning of gamegate, you'll get more views.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Can I get some F’s in chat for the gators and my spine

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

LouisF posted:

to clarfiy, the owner of this site has back problems requiring extensive surgery and is growing a flock of grey hairs and has a family of his own and although he does care about what goes on in this community, something titled a phrase so stupid that i wont even type it out that amounts to "was quake 4 really an 8/10 game or did big pharma pay off game informer???" nonsense isnt a priority.

imagine lowtax spending his only free time when not with his family or in surgery to go on facebook and add some random guy who messages him about this bullshit

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
please god let there be a dear richard that comes out of this

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

lovely Wizard posted:

Sometimes Lowtax steps in for an executive decision, theres a chance he just nukes the thread, or bans me, or nukes the thread and bans me. Or doesn't do anything and just laughs at me. I feel like its worth rolling the dice when the thread is basically treated as a gamergate expansion pack except no truth allowed.
Please do not message me on anything, ever

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lowtax posted:

Lol

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

lol

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
op im gonna puke in your mouth

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

lmao

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
another QQCS success story, great job everyone

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
Truly a happy ending for everyone involved.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Does "gamergate expansion pack" fit as a username?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Thread delivers

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

CharlestonJew posted:

another QQCS success story, great job everyone

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

He rises!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Eagerly awaiting OP's attempts to appeal to Lowtax's dad

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lowtax posted:

nice

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry
Goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Thank you everyone and to Lowtax for weighing in. I think this matter has been resolved.