Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trdn89
Aug 16, 2008

on the bored wop posted:

Championship time in my 0.5 PPR league and, thanks to injuries, pickings are pretty slim. I need a second flex player and there aren't a ton of options.

Carlos Hyde @ TB
Jamison Crowder vs PIT
Justin Watson vs HOU
OJ Howard vs HOU

Could also pick up Greg Ward vs DAL or Hollywood Brown @ CLE

I would go with Crowder, especially in any sort of PPR; Anderson is sick and not a sure thing to play, so there will be more volume to go around.

Need help picking three WRS in .5ppr; bold are currently starting. At present I’m projected to lose by a little over five points.
Perriman vs HOU
Tate @ WAS
Golladay @ DEN

Miller vs KC
Ward vs DAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Need help with my WRs for the championship, 0PPR. Have to pick two

Parker vCin
Perriman vHou
McLaurin vNYG
Slayton @WSH
Kirk @Sea

Parker has been a pretty decent play all season, and against the Cin defense I like him, especially since I don’t think Miami will get so far ahead that they’ll stop throwing
Perriman is enticing because of his potential talent, the pure volume and lack of solid WR options on TB this week, but that could also mean that Houston focuses on shutting him down
McLaurin we all know is a stud, so this would be purely about how well Haskins does. And the NYG have been pretty week against WRs this season
Slayton plays a banged up WSH defense, but I think is more of a boom / bust guy overall
Kirk has a questionable ankle so I think I’m just going to avoid that since I’ve got more reliable options

So really, I think it’s it’s between the first three. I’m tempted to go Parker as WR1 and McLaurin as WR2 but I would appreciate other thoughts

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Kloaked00 posted:

So really, I think it’s it’s between the first three. I’m tempted to go Parker as WR1 and McLaurin as WR2 but I would appreciate other thoughts

I'm less familiar with how your list is performing in 0 PPR but I agree with Parker/McLaurin followed by Perriman

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Is it dumb of me to consider benching Edelman today for McLaurin even in 1 PPR?

Edelman has been one of my most consistent players but he's been banged up and is playing against the Bills who he only scored 7 points against last time.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Half point ppr. 4 point passing TDs.

Perriman or AJ Brown?

Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo?

Kyler Murray or Tannehill?

Hunter Henry or Tyler Higbee?

Lockett or Baby Chark?

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Half point ppr. 4 point passing TDs.

Perriman or AJ Brown?

Kyler Murray or Jimmy Garoppolo?

Kyler Murray or Tannehill?

Hunter Henry or Tyler Higbee?

Lockett or Baby Chark?

Just my really bad opinion, but:

Aj brown over perriman

Jimmy g

Higbee

Lockett

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

0.5 ppr, pick the best floor:
(Q) Chark @ATL
(Q) Kirk @SEA
J. Brown @NE
Slayton @WA

Edit: Just realized Chark doesn' play today so I still have more time.

Chernabog fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Dec 21, 2019

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

M Gordon vOak
M Boone/A Mattison vGB

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm going with Gordon.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Lindsay vs DET
J Washington @ NYJ
Boone vs GB

No PPR

Pick one.

I hate Boone's game being so late. If it were sure he was the 3 down back he's be a lock for me.

WaveLength
Nov 22, 2006

Feel the beat
With Henry out, do I replace him with DeAndre Washington (@LAC) or Dion Lewis (v. NO)? 0.5 ppr

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

I have both and I'm going with Washington.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

on the bored wop posted:

I have both and I'm going with Washington.

Same

surfpenguin
Mar 18, 2009
Need 2 players, .5 PPR.

Tyler Lockett vs Arizona
Aaron Jones vs Minnesota
Miles Sanders vs Dallas
Mike Boone vs Green Bay

I'm worried Seattle is going to dominate Arizona and Lockett won't get a lot of volume. Dallas is decent against the run, but Sanders should see a lot of touches. Probably going with Jones since he could have a 40 point game. Boone might be amazing, or give me a nice 3 pointer.

Leaning Jones and Sanders. But not too thrilled with it.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Mattison is most likely sitting out now that the Vikings have clinched playoffs.

Boone vGB or Deandre Washington @LAC? 1 PPR

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

surfpenguin posted:

Need 2 players, .5 PPR.

Tyler Lockett vs Arizona
Aaron Jones vs Minnesota

Miles Sanders vs Dallas
Mike Boone vs Green Bay

I'm worried Seattle is going to dominate Arizona and Lockett won't get a lot of volume. Dallas is decent against the run, but Sanders should see a lot of touches. Probably going with Jones since he could have a 40 point game. Boone might be amazing, or give me a nice 3 pointer.

Leaning Jones and Sanders. But not too thrilled with it.

Don't sit Lockett this is why you drafted him. ARI defense is trash but so is Seattle's D

e: I am so sorry 😐

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 23, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

0.5ppr pick 2
Kenny G. @DEN
Chark @ATL

Kirk @SEA
Slayton @WA