Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei

CHIEFS

BITCH

There used to be an astrologer goon that would do readings for other goons every now and then, but as far as I can tell they only post about once or twice a year anymore. Also they’re not answering my PMs.

Are there any other goons out there that do astrology poo poo? I’m in the middle of a situation right now that I could use some advice/guidance on. Preferably over PMs cuz I don’t really feel like talking about it in public.

And yes, I know astrology is fake and for entertainment purposes only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

just asstrology sorry friend, but i hope some1 can help u out but also pm me if that's ur thing

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:cawg: yo op he means like A.S.S. strology

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

ya that s it

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
perhaps my Roman augury skills will be of use?

----------------

Macnult

when i’m not enjoying wine with my girlfriends and laughing about Aries men i get my astrology fix by using the co-star app on my iphone. i specify iphone because the app isn’t available on android devices.
here’s my chart:

i don’t know what a lot of it means but it is fun to read about yourself. apparently my byob signature is very mars in leo/venus in scorpio of me

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
rear end troll OG.

Escape From Noise

Resting Lich Face posted:

rear end troll OG.

nut

Macnult posted:

when i’m not enjoying wine with my girlfriends and laughing about Aries men i get my astrology fix by using the co-star app on my iphone. i specify iphone because the app isn’t available on android devices.
here’s my chart:

i don’t know what a lot of it means but it is fun to read about yourself. apparently my byob signature is very mars in leo/venus in scorpio of me

12 houses in Uranus? I'm never going to win *flips the monopoly board over because it was getting late anyways and I need my sleep*

Goons Are Gifts

Got you covered

pm me for more infos on how Uranus can bring you proper subsidies on your upcoming housing project

Heather Papps

hello friend

if you want i can bust out my deck and do a reading but i am not the most um opted in tarot guy, if that makes sense.

i just love the thoth deck and it is fun to do simple draws when i am stressed or confused.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

big dick madame dongle's palmarium + "big astrology" + "big ol' astrology"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi, what kind of reading are you looking for, a chat or tarot or another kind?

Manifisto

what I remember is a good fake tarot reading thread, appropriately goldmined:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744959

lighting up the bat signal for piso mojado, we need you buddy

ty nesamdoom!

I. M. Gei

CHIEFS

BITCH

I don’t think a tarot card reading is going to help me here. I’m pretty sure those are more for open-ended questions where choices are involved. My question is more of a “give me a general idea of how the outcome of this is gonna go” type of question.

I’m looking for a horary chart reading. Preferably from someone that knows medieval astrology as opposed to modern, but I’ll take either.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 4, 2019

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

I. M. Gei posted:

I don’t think a tarot card reading is going to help me here. I’m pretty sure those are more for open-ended questions where choices are involved. My question is more of a “give me a general idea of how the outcome of this is gonna go” type of question.

I’m looking for a horary chart reading. Preferably from someone that knows medieval astrology as opposed to modern, but I’ll take either.

give deets. i'll pull cards, and give my interpretation and a pic so you can decide yourself

lost my old email

there is an older lady who shops at the same convenience store as me who makes her living reading tarot cards. she keeps coming onto me but i have seen her switching "reduced to clear" labels onto well before expiry date premium items and i just do not need that kind of drama in my life

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Manifisto

lost my old email posted:

there is an older lady who shops at the same convenience store as me who makes her living reading tarot cards. she keeps coming onto me but i have seen her switching "reduced to clear" labels onto well before expiry date premium items and i just do not need that kind of drama in my life

you've heard of sex dice? I bet tarot card readers are into sex tarot, like they ask the spirits or whoever to tell them what moves or positions they should do

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't do horary but I can ask a non goon expert to do your chart for you if you want

Heather Papps

hello friend

hamjobs posted:

I don't do horary but I can ask a non goon expert to do your chart for you if you want

me i am the expert the answer is thus: follow your true will, try your best, forgive those who have hosed you, thank those who have hosed you

Hello Meow
john glenn

I. M. Gei

CHIEFS

BITCH

hamjobs posted:

Assuming you’re being serious, that actually sounds good. Thanks.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

i lost my deck guys this is so fuckin' dumb

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i lost my deck guys this is so fuckin' dumb

I always said you weren't playing with a full deck! :rimshot:

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I always said you weren't playing with a full deck! :rimshot:

Help astrology goons i need a reading: where did i put my tarotcards?

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Help astrology goons i need a reading: where did i put my tarotcards?

Have you looked in the couch cushions?

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Have you looked in the couch cushions?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll ask this morning to see if they're available/taking clients and then put you in touch directly. May take a bit, they're busy people.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am not bad at reading cards, all jokes aside.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

i am not bad at reading cards, all jokes aside.

But he wants a horary chart, not cards

Heather Papps

hello friend

i figured any port in a storm....
?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i figured any port in a storm....
?

lemme know if any of my draws helped you figure stuffs out fella! good luck, i wish you the best.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sorry, astrology isn't my bag, but i do gently caress around with the i-ching, tho.

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

sorry, astrology isn't my bag, but i do gently caress around with the i-ching, tho.

i ching owns but i have no practical experiance, do you like throw sticks or turtle shells or what?

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Heather Papps posted:

i ching owns but i have no practical experiance, do you like throw sticks or turtle shells or what?

coins, when I'm not too broke to have to use a random number app at least.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and besides, i really don't take it seriously -- i use it more for trying to plot out my attempts at creative writing like philip k dick did for man in the high castle.

----------------