Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

GT Jr.: Daddy, can I try some of that?

Me: Sure, I don't mind.

Narrator Voice: Actually, he did mind.

Me: Dude!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Me: I’ll just have one more drink; it’s not like anything bad could happen!

Narrator: Actually, bad things could happen, and will.

Me: Like I said, I’ve had enough to drink... in fact, I’m even gonna Uber my way home?

Narrator: That’s right.

Me: But first I might get a lottery ticket.

Narrator: ...

Me: And pick the winning numbers. Which are...

Narrator: He would in fact get the lottery ticket, and the numbers he picked would not win.

Me: Alright, I’ll pick different numbers, then.

Narrator: But you don’t know what the numbers were, though...

Me: Which ones lost?

Narrator: ...

Me: Alright, which number was the powerball?

Narrator: Fine, 8.

Me: **after quizzing the Narrator for awhile finally annoys them gets all the other numbers and buys a ticket**

Narrator: Hey, I could lose my job over this!

Me: I’ll be happy to narrate your autobiography!

Narrator: gently caress it, we both lived happily ever after. Happy?

Me: Duh!

Narrator: Lol!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Me: I'm gay

Narrator: He's gay

Stoner Sloth

Me: *passes Narrator a joint*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

Narrator: we knew that he was, but what was i?

google THIS

Stoner Sloth posted:

Me: *passes Narrator a joint*

Narrator: Stoner Sloth was so high that he forgot I was only a disembodied voice following him around and could not accept nor smoke a joint. However, I appreciated the sentiment.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
please call this special narrator complaint number and we'll send some people over to take the bad narrator anyway
:yikes:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

GT Jr.: Daddy, can I try some of that?

Me: Sure, I don't mind.

Narrator Voice: Actually, he did mind.

Me: Dude!

Goons Are Gifts

Narrator: During this relentlessly long and dark night he sat there, crying. His situation was hopeless and he knew there was no way out of this. All that he has accomplished, all that he has won and still he ended up like this. He forgot how long he sat there, desperate.

Me: Alright, look, I'm sorry I said this, but for love of God, could you please hand me the toilet paper now?

Narrator: His whimpering was flushed away by the noise of the rain hitting his window. No one was coming to save him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

and so they posted a thread about the voice, thinking that if they externalize this psychosis, maybe it'll dissolve like tears in the rain.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!