Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
let themselves get bit by the vampires in Dusk Till Dawn and then eternally get drunk at a dive bar in Mexico with Cheech and Selma Hayek?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
gundick dude: deeerrr i got a gun on my dick so that the recoil hits me direcftly in the testicles with every shot. its cool and mysterious how the homemade gun between my legs coul misfire into my dick at any moment

kidnapped dad: im religious we have to do things the right away

kids: we are two dumb kids of the overly religious guy you are hanging out with

ex-soldier dude: i have constant nam flashbacks while smoking a big dumb cigar

selma: meanwhile, i am a cool vampire and i strip with a weird snake and make people drink foot beer but we could probably get rid of the snake and i could stop doing weird foot stuff and strip normal for all eternity if you asked me to

cheech: we got weed pussay the weed rear end pussaayyyy

me: whoa cool well i will be opening this door now

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Because they were haters

Heather Papps

hello friend

maybe they wanted to grow old nd die happy not live forever young i want to be forever youung do you really want to live forever?
forever?
forever?
i want to be forever young. i'd like to be
forever
young.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i would rather die in any given horror movie situation than hang around and try to survive but i would at least go kick jason or freddy in the nards before i die and everyone would stand and clap i would die in a cool pose with the thumbs up and everyone would be thankful that i saved them for a little bit longer but in reality i just wanted to die first and get it over with not really a hero at all just smart enough to know that even if i survive the monster will attack me for at least 5 sequels and eventually get me when im too old to fight back or have an acting career

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

WetNightmare posted:

i would rather die in any given horror movie situation than hang around and try to survive but i would at least go kick jason or freddy in the nards before i die and everyone would stand and clap i would die in a cool pose with the thumbs up and everyone would be thankful that i saved them for a little bit longer but in reality i just wanted to die first and get it over with not really a hero at all just smart enough to know that even if i survive the monster will attack me for at least 5 sequels and eventually get me when im too old to fight back or have an acting career

my horror movie rating is thus: t warning, suicide

how many minutes into the film would i just give up and eat a bullet. the sooner, the better.

also dagon is a good movie.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Stoner Sloth

WetNightmare posted:

see i like to think i'd just be trying to trap jason so we could put him on a treadmill and generate free, renewable, murder lust based energy - just put a couple of twenty to thirty year olds pretending to be teens in front of him and watch him go

freddy though can suck it cause my extreme insomnia makes him slightly less terrifying than a wet fart

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

FutonForensic

*me hearing a mildly spooky noise outside* ok that's it im done. ok you got me!! I'm coming outside with all my clothes off!! kill me or gently caress me, don't waste my fuckin time

nut

WetNightmare posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w927sHbBL4&t=101s

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

*me hearing a mildly spooky noise outside* ok that's it im done. ok you got me!! I'm coming outside with all my clothes off!! kill me or gently caress me, don't waste my fuckin time

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Korean Boomhauer

FutonForensic posted:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

he hosed up by not dying afterwards the wolf would have been enraged and killed him even quicker than normal i would hate to be the last person to die and get killed by an out of breath werewolf who is full and taking half assed bites but i digress the point is that kid is not going to enjoy getting attackedby the werewolf he just kicked in the nuts bc now the werewolf is probably planning to do crazy poo poo to both his nuts now hosed up to think about i know its fiction but...

----------------

nut

WetNightmare posted:

he hosed up by not dying afterwards the wolf would have been enraged and killed him even quicker than normal i would hate to be the last person to die and get killed by an out of breath werewolf who is full and taking half assed bites but i digress the point is that kid is not going to enjoy getting attackedby the werewolf he just kicked in the nuts bc now the werewolf is probably planning to do crazy poo poo to both his nuts now hosed up to think about i know its fiction but...

ok sure maybe ok but what if he keeps kicking the wolfman in the nards like non stop nard pain maybe he farts too but the nard pain is constant

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ha ha if the werewolf farts from nutpain it would be hilarious but not a solution because the werwolf is going to think about it and plot a crazy attack \on your balls in the future

----------------

nut

WetNightmare posted:

ha ha if the werewolf farts from nutpain it would be hilarious but not a solution because the werwolf is going to think about it and plot a crazy attack \on your balls in the future

it'd be p cool to go down with the thumbs up too tho

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
and everyone stops what theyre doing and claps thats when you give the thumbs up

----------------

scopes

Heather Papps posted:

also dagon is a good movie.

dagon is great and the old drunk dude with the rheumy eyes is honestly the creepiest character in the film

Escape From Noise

bee eater posted:

ok sure maybe ok but what if he keeps kicking the wolfman in the nards like non stop nard pain maybe he farts too but the nard pain is constant

*Werner Herzog sitting in a leather chair in his study*

"The nard pain is a constant on this planet we call Earth. Sometimes it is punctuated by the release of gas, the fart. Outside of these experiences very little of significance happens."

Escape From Noise

I didn't realize there was a third option other than "fight or flight" response. "lay down and die"

FutonForensic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

"The nard pain is a constant on this planet we call Earth. Sometimes it is punctuated by the release of gas, the fart. Outside of these experiences very little of significance happens."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted: