Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
when to harvest?
This poll is closed.
Too late, wait a year 5 10.42%
Right now 8 16.67%
wait like a day or something 6 12.50%
goku 29 60.42%
Total: 40 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer

former glory posted:

That's why I always keep an onion on my belt.

Which was the style at the time...I love all onions but the red onion reigns supreme in terms of flavor. I absolutely hated mushrooms for most of my life but have been slowly developing a taste for them over the last decade and even seek them out occasionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like 90% of people who 'hate' mushrooms had them as canned mushrooms as a kid. Either as pizza topping or in some other form.
I feel that's giving mushrooms as fair a shake as canned asparagus or limp rear end green beans and deciding "never again".
It's just an entirely different animal, to the point of being unrecognizable. And it's a shame people won't give them a fair shake later on, if that's the case.
Christ knows that if I'd only had canned asparagus and not also grown up next to a large bed of fresh stuff it'd be a goddamn hard sell to convince me as an adult to try it now, despite it literally not being in the same universe as one another.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

givepatajob posted:

I had a mushroom growing by the side of my house the looked like a giant cock.

Are you sure it was a mushroom? Maybe you didn't bury the guy who answered your Fetlife ad deep enough.