Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht

Luvcow posted:

can't believe 9/11 somehow got even funnier but here we are, laughing our asses off thanks to the op and some woefully underpriced cheese

also: if anyone could make a 9/11 diorama that also has the op dying that would be great

why are you so obsessed with dioramas?

it's a good job i'm not lactose intolerant.

altho i just did a bad cheese fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

I think maybe the cheese got used to standing alone and sort of resents being disturbed and eaten, and is having its revenge

"hi ho the derry-o, motherfucker" it screams as it wrecks your digestive system

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Dell_Zincht posted:

why are you so obsessed with dioramas?

it's a good job i'm not lactose intolerant.

altho i just did a bad cheese fart

dioramas are an amazing and dying art and I fully encourage any and all to make them. it used to be that a man would be judged by the quality of his dioramas

Manifisto posted:

I think maybe the cheese got used to standing alone and sort of resents being disturbed and eaten, and is having its revenge

"hi ho the derry-o, motherfucker" it screams as it wrecks your digestive system

lol

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
look op just make a god drat 9/11 diorama already and post it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
god...

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok i made a diorama to illustrate what is possible when someone puts some time and effort into things:

so op you are represented by the lego yoda i keep on my keychain that my nephew gave to me years ago for christmas and since then has lost one arm nd a hand (thanks for the high quality gift connor you cheap gently caress) and in the little boat with you is a slice of "cabot premium super sharp cheddar" from my fridge which represents the woefully underpriced cheese you ate tonight/today. i'd like to think that obviously the cheese is smeagol who is about to kill you because he wants the ring you're about to catch but i don't know maybe the story changes here and you kill the cheese, anyways thats an idea/example of the magic of dioramas that you could create here to show us the magic or lack thereof of your cheese experience tonight

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

no longer touching the cheese square; thinking about OP's brilliant upcoming diorama, "Ken Burns 9/11 With Rustic Cheese, 9p"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

hamjobs posted:

no longer touching the cheese square; thinking about OP's brilliant upcoming diorama, "Ken Burns 9/11 With Rustic Cheese, 9p"

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I was moved itt :stwoon:

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ok i made a diorama to illustrate what is possible when someone puts some time and effort into things:

so op you are represented by the lego yoda i keep on my keychain that my nephew gave to me years ago for christmas and since then has lost one arm nd a hand (thanks for the high quality gift connor you cheap gently caress) and in the little boat with you is a slice of "cabot premium super sharp cheddar" from my fridge which represents the woefully underpriced cheese you ate tonight/today. i'd like to think that obviously the cheese is smeagol who is about to kill you because he wants the ring you're about to catch but i don't know maybe the story changes here and you kill the cheese, anyways thats an idea/example of the magic of dioramas that you could create here to show us the magic or lack thereof of your cheese experience tonight

:tviv: we have been schooled by a diorama sensei

wrap it up, dioramailures

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

looking forward to op marrying another cheese so we can watch the netflix special about the murder of the first cheese brought to us by the producer, director and writers of The Staircase

jeffery
ate a 5lb brick of blu cheese tonight

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

jeffery posted:

ate a 5lb brick of blu cheese tonight

wow this is a family friendly forum

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:jerry: can someone plEEEase make a 9/11 diorama BEFORE THIS ISN'T THE CHILL FORUM FOR MUCH LONGER???

----------------

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

WetNightmare posted:

:jerry: can someone plEEEase make a 9/11 diorama BEFORE THIS ISN'T THE CHILL FORUM FOR MUCH LONGER???

I googled 9-11 diarrhea and got this so you're welcome

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22071814

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

WetNightmare posted:

also mods or iks can you please sticky and rename/amend the title to this thread to diorama ramarama/big rear end and big ol rear end 9/11 cheese diorama ramarama thread :911: ?!??!?!?!

Dell_Zincht

I ate more cheese guys

I'm still alive

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
ha ha MONKEY CHEESE :D

----------------

Escape From Noise

Batter and deep fry a wheel! For some reason yakitori places here always have that. With a pad of butter on top.

nut

more love 4 the king

Dell_Zincht

oh hey guys I got some more cheese

Escape From Noise

Dell_Zincht posted:

You have a problem. We need to discuss this. We love and accept you but you clearly have an addiction.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Dell_Zincht posted:

When will this madness stop!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Wait a second, did you have a coupon for these, or was it even a deal?!

Dell_Zincht

Goons Are Great posted:

Wait a second, did you have a coupon for these, or was it even a deal?!

Reduced to clear section. Use by date was yesterday, I bought two pieces at 9p each :)

Goons Are Gifts

:colbert:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
can i hazteh cheeze :D;)

----------------

Dell_Zincht

WetNightmare posted:

can i hazteh cheeze :D;)

i'll sell it to you for 10p

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
:lol:

----------------

lost my old email

Dell_Zincht posted:

i'll sell it to you for 10p

this is why they call him mr. money in the bank

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Sweet yeezus, cheap cheezus is fosheezus the bombeezus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dell_Zincht posted:

touching the square

i can't believe you got such a good deWAIT IS THIS A COUPONS AND DEALS TRAP