Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaurg But A Horse
Apr 14, 2019

Zaurg? Neigh!
It is hard to save money because I can't wear pants and as such have no pockets. But in spite of that, I've tucked away enough dollars in the hayloft where I cannot spend them easily (I am scared of ladders and heights, and flies, and loud creaking sounds) that I can finally afford a vacation. As soon as someone with thumbs comes down to the stable, I will be ready for a vacation.

No flies. No ants. I want no small crawlies, no little things to bite me or make me think they . Okay, sorry, I'm back. I thought too hard about ants and had to go take a cold spray-down and get a scrub. But yes, I can finally stretch my legs and run again, gallop the way I used to, remember the good old days in the sun and orchards. A vacation.

I want a vacation for horses. I want to go somewhere that has no crawlies and where nobody will ride me. I bought new shoes just for it. I saved so much money not buying pizzas. My foals will understand. I need to run like a horse runs. I need to take off these pants and let my tail fly on the wind. I can't deal with this much stability, this stable stable.

Where can I go? What place has much to chew and graze, much to remember when times were good, when men were men and I was a horse? I hear good things about spain, but also that horsemeat is legal so maybe I do not go there. I need to escape this cubicle and be strong. I have no hands for this keyboard, no time for this grind. I should gallop and whinny, not take conference calls, and I finally have enough to do it.

Recommendations of equine vacation spots receive many appreciations.

Also, if any of you live nearby, can you come get my dollars out of the hayloft? I still cannot reach them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Yes I will come later on

I recommend Wyoming but also avoid the BLM round-ups because you'll probably be sold for slaughter OP and nobody wants that

ReindeerF
Apr 20, 2002

Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro
Our rendering plant here in the Intermountain West welcomes you for as long a vacation as you like. Free room and board.