Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Burger King Double Whopper. Same carbs, twice the protein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Kazak posted:

Do you really need a pizza to feel full? Should you?

I know I've said this before, maybe even in this very forum, but every pizza is a personal pizza if you're determined enough.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Aishlinn posted:

If i was stuck only being able to order 1 fast food item ever, i'd have to say Double Whopper, Cheese and bacon, and extra onions. Love me a whopper. :burger:
Extra onions? Is that really a thing people ask for at Burger King?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yeah. My kid gets them every once in a while. I tried one recently and it wasn’t as good as I remember but that might just be my palate having changed with my advanced age.

They're lovely now, I get tempted by BK breakfast maybe once a year and they're the saddest part. Like, "cook some frozen store brand sticks and let them sit out for ten minutes before eating" sad.

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 13, 2019

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Vegetable posted:

Extra onions? Is that really a thing people ask for at Burger King?

I enjoy extra onions at BK. I wish their app would allow me to add extra onions.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
I'm vegan like 98% of the time. The other times I'm eating eggs or a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendys.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

The McRib is far and away the best fast food item.

Fight me.

I don't know if you live in a place that has QT gas stations, but they have a microwave bbq sandwich that is just as good as the mcrib but bigger. You can add onions and pickles/whatever too, if you don't mind doing it yourself. I add a little mayo, some dijon mustard, and tabasco. God I want one now, with a mango icee.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

FlimFlam Imam posted:

Does BK still have those french toast sticks? Those are my all time favorite fast food item.

oh man i forgot how good those were

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
The meat mountain from Arbys.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Universe Master posted:

Not the best but okay. McDonald's sweet and sour sauce is the best dipping sauce in fast food, though.

american mcdonalds bbq sauce is a disgusting abomination so I don't begrudge you for not knowing about canada's tangy bbq sauce.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

The meat mountain from Arbys.

:bisonyes:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Wendy’s spicy chicken sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!

GORDON posted:

Burger King Double Whopper. Same carbs, twice the protein.

Aishlinn posted:

If i was stuck only being able to order 1 fast food item ever, i'd have to say Double Whopper, Cheese and bacon, and extra onions. Love me a whopper. :burger:
the double whopper is really great