Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hockey?
This poll is closed.
hockey 0 0%
sure 0 0%
hickey, thomas hickey 0 0%
86 100.00%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

grack posted:

Those four players will make up the captain and the alternates for the year.

One of them will be named the captain at the home opener.

The other three will be alternates.

The Canucks were just trying to inject a little mystery in to who is actually going to end up the captain , but apparently, for you, they were too clever.

Surely this isn't the first time the Canucks have made me look stupid, nor will it be the last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

goldrush posted:

Surely this isn't the first time the Canucks have made me look stupid, nor will it be the last.

You just got outsmarted by this

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~

grack posted:

You just got outsmarted by this

how dare you, it was just joking around at first, but now you've gone too far

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

MaoistBanker posted:

https://twitter.com/StLouisBlues/status/1179166390084915201

Somewhere in Ottawa there is a sick little boy or girl that Melnyk is asking for money...

I seriously thought I could watch this and not cry, and holy hell was I wrong.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Classy as gently caress putting her name on the rings btw.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
The season starts tonight. Someone make a thread befitting of this grand occasion.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Needs a list of the rules changes in the OP, video reviews are gonna get wacky this season. You get one freebie then you get a 2 min delay of game penalty if you lose the challenge, or something.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

MaoistBanker posted:

Somewhere in Ottawa there is a sick little boy or girl that Melnyk is asking for money...

holy loving poo poo this is adorable

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

Cartoon Man posted:

Needs a list of the rules changes in the OP, video reviews are gonna get wacky this season. You get one freebie then you get a 2 min delay of game penalty if you lose the challenge, or something.

No, every failed challenge leads to a penalty now. For the 1st failed challenge it will be a minor, for any subsequent ones it will be a double minor. And none of this is connected to the team timeout anymore.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Jets fans, how the hell did Sami Niku get sent down when Bitetto, Kulikov and Dahlstrom made the team

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The Dirty Burger posted:

Jets fans, how the hell did Sami Niku get sent down when Bitetto, Kulikov and Dahlstrom made the team

Niku's the only one of those that's exempt from waivers.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe

MaoistBanker posted:

man you'd think a framed kelly chase sweater is about as good as it gets but then

people didnt like my reply for some reason:

https://twitter.com/BCeriotti/status/1179169493853130753

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

quote:

"I wish I had found CBD way sooner in my career,” Cammalleri said in an interview on Tuesday. “The demands of playing in the NHL can be tough. It’s commonplace to see guys taking stimulants to play and then they need something else to get to bed and settle down at 2 or 3 a.m. I had one teammate who would take an oxycodone, a Vicodin and an Ambien, dropping all three into a beer and calling it ‘The Perfect Storm.’ I thought there had to be a healthier, more sustainable way. I believe now that CBD is that better way.”

This is fine. Heh. *nervously fidgets*

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

The Dirty Burger posted:

The optimists say it's for conditioning since he was hurt and missed most of training camp.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Best thing about tonight’s Caps/Blues game?

No Pierre McGuire! :frogc00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hockey is back