Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Palpek posted:

:doit:Good news everyone :doit:
:doit: I asked an admin to exchange it for a bigger version I made and LITERALLY AN ADMIN did :doit:
:doit::hf::doit:

Wait where is the high five what is going on :hf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

wanna say that I used :doit: just now and thanks again palpek for getting a better version of it implemented godamn

fuuuuuuck it's yuuuuuge

Goobish
May 31, 2011

So after years of this thread I have to wonder if some people become serial killers just so they can witness peoples' goofy death faces. Like I killed a guy just to see what it was like and turns out it was hilarious. I'm not a serial killer but I'd imagine this is how it happens.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Goobish posted:

So after years of this thread I have to wonder if some people become serial killers just so they can witness peoples' goofy death faces. Like I killed a guy just to see what it was like and turns out it was hilarious. I'm not a serial killer but I'd imagine this is how it happens.

I can't speak for the others but I do it because wearing someone else's skin is just SOOO sensual. One skin is good for over a week of pleasure and it slowly sloughing off in chunks after 5 or 6 days is like coming out of a cocoon.

Imagine like Edgar in Men in Black, but so aroused I can't even move.

Resting Lich Face fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 1, 2019

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
:yikes:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Seasonally appropriate username/post combo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

You two are in cahoots

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The Bloop posted:

You two are in cahoots

Hank Army

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

The Bloop posted:

You two are in cahoots

I sell white noise and white noise accessories.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Goobish posted:

There was a picture that was in every Photoshop thread for a while of a scared woman right before the guy taking it killed her so yeah, it happens.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017
be afraid

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Oct 9, 2019

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

I'm really disappointed this isn't an actual emote.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
This thread needs to keep going. It's only the 9th of October.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This thread needs to keep going.

Does it really? It's not like it's very good. For proof note how it's a dead photoshop thread that went like 6 pages and didn't get goldmined.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Resting Lich Face posted:

Does it really? It's not like it's very good. For proof note how it's a dead photoshop thread that went like 6 pages and didn't get goldmined.

don't worry there's a mod that is changing posts

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Resting Lich Face posted:

Ye of little faith.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
It's a Halloween tradition, let it live until like Nov 7 or something.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I'm going to be honest - making something specifically for this thread means a lot of cutting out and after doing a couple I don't feel like making more. I'm probably not alone and that's where the slow down stems from.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
For me, it's my lack of artistic vision and talent

but yes, free selecting the scared people is tedious as heck

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pfffffft, lotta quitters and naysayers in here.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

LadyPictureShow posted:

Voted 007-373-5963

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

LadyPictureShow posted:

that's the spirit!

itry
Aug 23, 2019

That awful wallpaper is probably there as a watermark or to discourage photoshops... :bahgawd:

...but it won't work.

Meant to do something with these guys but ran out of effort.

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

Why, oh why, did I have to move house in the middle of Nightmares Fear Factory season

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

two for lookin'

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

This guy is the :doit: person of this year

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:tipshat:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is adorable.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
I've been looking forward to this thread all year. Helps me manage my seasonal depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009