Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How poo poo is your office TP?
This poll is closed.
poo poo 3 3.13%
Real lovely 7 7.29%
Not so lovely 11 11.46%
Mostly lovely 15 15.63%
Goku 25 26.04%
poo poo-tastic 4 4.17%
Hemorrhoid causing poo poo Blaster 17 17.71%
Surprisingly nice 14 14.58%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I always have high hopes for fancy new toilet paper but they all end up lovely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i dont think they use virgin timber for tp do they

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Just realised I've been at my new job for three weeks now and haven't once taken a dump there. Toilets seem nice too, better than my last job where every poop was spent next to four Chinese guys splattering their caffeine powered shits all over the place

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Just realised I've been at my new job for three weeks now and haven't once taken a dump there. Toilets seem nice too, better than my last job where every poop was spent next to four Chinese guys splattering their caffeine powered shits all over the place

Being constipated for three weeks sounds deadly.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I only wipe with the finest silk scarves.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RocktheCaulk posted:

You are the root of all evil in this world.

Also according to my spreadsheet usage has increased over the last 3 months, so I'm looking for cheaper.

Also, I refuse to pay for brand name Post-It notes.

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Sep 20, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

immortalyawn posted:

Also according to my spreadsheet usage has increased over the last 3 months, so I'm looking for cheaper.

Also, I refuse to pay for brand name Post-It notes.

Can I get a wall calendar and a desk planner that Im definitely never going to use because I have a phone please?

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

RocktheCaulk posted:

What would your endorsement pitch be?

I was thinking something more along the lines of a Wheaties box, with me giving a big thumbs up while pointing to my rear end and winking.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Can I get a wall calendar and a desk planner that Im definitely never going to use because I have a phone please?

I haven't given general staff calendars for years, GM's and people who can fire me, sure.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Jerry Cotton posted:

Being constipated for three weeks sounds deadly.

I tend to go in the morning before work and that's it. I would love to waste company time normally but it puts strain on a coworker that I don't hate.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Crpr: the toilet rating app.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

I tend to go in the morning before work and that's it. I would love to waste company time normally but it puts strain on a coworker that I don't hate.

If you're employed and do a poo not on company time, you're a collaborator :colbert:

But I guess solidarity is redemption so I don't know, this isn't a clear-cut case :shrug:

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Back with my review.

Ply: Single
Perforations: Yes
Textured: Yes
Grain: Fine to medium fine, few visible particles and imperfections
Odor: minimal. Wood, notebooks, herbal tea
Taste: dry, woodsy, oaky notes
Wiping notes: Soft at first blush but could become rough with repeated use. Goldilocks Zone of absorbency. Stronger than it looks, use less than you think youll need.

Overall rating: 🧻🧻🧻 Well above average for a public/office environment, but slightly under par for home use. One could do worse however. Minus 0.5 rolls for underhand mounting.

This is the best trip report I've read to date

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Alucard posted:

I always have high hopes for fancy new toilet paper but they all end up lovely.

Just wanted to say that I appreciated this post.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

marijuanamancer posted:

sometimes ill just pull over next a construction site and pinch one out in a portajohn just to get some of that sweet bacto-diversity

I work at a construction site. I usually crap in the EHS trailer, which has so-so but not terrible TP. The portajohns though... that stuff is the worst. On a hot humid day it absorbs all the moisture out of the air. Ever wipe your rear end with damp TP? Its not great. It wouldnt be so bad when its cold out except trying to use a portajohn in 10 degree weather is miserable.

Willias
Sep 3, 2008
Rockin John Wayne TP where I work OP

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you use wet wipes you are literally toilet Hitler, you know that? poo poo clogs pipes, is non recyclable.

Just eat more fiber and enjoy your single ply.

clogging your work toilet is praxis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
We get our toilet paper from the building and they have somehow found a way to cut down on cost and invent 1/2 ply but like how much is that saving them when you gotta use twice as much :shrug: