Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Gavok posted:

This is bullshit! The Rumble didn't own the Money Plane! He was trying to rob it and ended up being murdered by its representatives!

He calls that the Dude Fuckin' an Alligator Roll Designed to Disorient the Opponent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

> Write a Roman reigns promo where he talks about magic beans and how they make him gassy

quote:

Roman Reigns: "Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you as the undeniable force in this industry. I am the Tribal Chief, the Head of the Table, and I command respect. Now, there have been some rumors floating around, some whispers about magic beans and their effect on me. Well, let me set the record straight."

"Magic beans, huh? It's funny how people love to conjure up these tales. Let me tell you something, the only magic in this ring is the pure dominance I bring night after night. But if you really want to know the truth, yes, I've had my fair share of beans. And let me tell you, they do pack a punch."

"You see, these beans aren't your ordinary variety. They're a secret concoction, a fuel that powers the Big Dog. They give me the energy, the strength, and the fire to demolish anyone who dares to cross my path. But let's be honest, they do have a side effect – they make me a bit gassy."

"Now, I'm not here to sugarcoat things or pretend that I'm invincible. I embrace every aspect of who I am, even the gassy side. It's a reminder that even in moments of vulnerability, I can still rise above and conquer. So, if you hear a rumble, a roar, or even catch a whiff of something potent, just know that it's the aroma of my dominance."

"But enough about beans and their effects. I didn't come here to talk about flatulence. I came here to remind each and every one of you that this ring is my kingdom. I rule with an iron fist, and I will not allow anyone to challenge my reign. So, if you think you have what it takes to stand toe-to-toe with the Big Dog, be prepared to feel the power, the might, and yes, the occasional gust of wind."

"I am Roman Reigns, the embodiment of greatness, and I'll continue to devour any opponent who stands in my way. Magic beans or not, I am the dominant force in WWE, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. Believe that."

[Camera pans to Roman Reigns, his gaze fierce and determined, as the crowd reacts with a mix of awe and anticipation, understanding that "The Tribal Chief" leaves no stone unturned in his pursuit of dominance.]

The aroma of dominance should be on Romans next shirt

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 6, 2023

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

quote:

[The scene is set at a WWE arena, the crowd eagerly awaiting Triple H's announcement. The music hits, and Triple H strides confidently towards the ring, microphone in hand.]

Triple H: Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you tonight to make a groundbreaking announcement that will change the landscape of the WWE forever. We are always on the lookout for incredible talent, individuals who embody the spirit of competition and bring something unique to the ring. And tonight, I am proud to announce the signing of a man who needs no introduction, a visionary, an innovator, and an absolute game-changer... Elon Musk!

[The crowd erupts with a mixture of cheers and bewildered reactions. Elon Musk's entrance music plays, and the eccentric billionaire makes his way down the ramp, a confident smile on his face.]

Elon Musk: Thank you, thank you, it's great to be here! I've always been a fan of wrestling, and now I have the opportunity to step inside this ring and show the world what I'm made of. Get ready for Musk Mania!

[As Musk begins speaking, the music abruptly changes, and Dominik Mysterio, accompanied by the rest of Judgement Day, makes his way out to the stage, interrupting Musk.]

Dominik Mysterio: Hold on just a second there, Elon. You seem to think you're the funniest man around, but all I see is someone who steals memes and tells tired jokes. You're no match for the wit and charisma of Judgement Day.

[The crowd starts murmuring, intrigued by the sudden confrontation. Damian Priest steps forward, joining Mysterio.]

Damian Priest: Ah, Elon Musk, the so-called genius who believes his IQ can rival the brightest minds in the world. Let me enlighten you, Mr. Musk. Your success may have given you the illusion of intelligence, but in this ring, true brilliance is measured by strategy, resilience, and the ability to outsmart your opponents. And from what I've seen, you're simply not as smart as you think you are.

[Finn Balor's music hits, and he struts towards the ring, a sly grin on his face.]

Finn Balor: Musk, you're all about your fancy Teslas, but let me tell you something. Those things blow up faster than your ego! Stick to your rockets because in the WWE, we don't need any exploding cars. We need true athletes, not just someone with deep pockets.

[Musk's smile fades, and his frustration becomes evident. The crowd starts booing, amused by the escalating tension.]

Elon Musk: You all think you're so clever, don't you? Well, maybe I am a bit out of my element here, but I'm willing to prove myself. I've faced countless challenges in my life, and I'll face this one head-on too. So, let's see who's laughing when I step into that ring!

[As the insults continue, Musk's frustration reaches its peak. Overwhelmed, he quickly retreats, running backstage, his head hanging low. The crowd erupts into laughter, reveling in the unexpected turn of events.]

Triple H: Well, it seems Elon Musk has left the building, but I assure you, he'll be back. And when he returns, he'll show the WWE Universe exactly what he's capable of. Until then, let's give it up for our incredible roster of superstars who aren't afraid to speak their minds!

[The crowd's cheers fill the arena as the camera fades out, leaving everyone eagerly anticipating Musk's return to the WWE ring.]

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

> Write a letter from WWE Human Resources apologizing for Vince McMahon soiling himself during last week’s all hands meeting

quote:

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Company Name]
[Company Address]
[City, State, ZIP]
[Date]

[Employee's Name]
[Employee's Address]
[City, State, ZIP]

Subject: Apology for Incident at All Hands Meeting

Dear [Employee's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to address an unfortunate incident that occurred during last week's all hands meeting and offer our sincerest apologies on behalf of WWE Human Resources.

We understand that the incident involving Mr. Vince McMahon, our esteemed Chairman, soiling himself during the meeting was unexpected and, understandably, caused discomfort and unease among those in attendance. We want to assure you that this incident was an isolated occurrence and not representative of our usual professional standards.

While we strive to maintain a respectful and professional work environment, accidents can happen to anyone. We deeply regret the incident and any distress it may have caused you or your colleagues. Our primary concern is the well-being and comfort of our employees, and we apologize for any embarrassment or inconvenience this incident may have caused.

Please be assured that appropriate measures are being taken to address this incident and prevent any similar occurrences in the future. We are working closely with Mr. McMahon to ensure that steps are taken to prevent such situations and maintain a level of professionalism throughout our company gatherings.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at [Your Contact Information]. We value your feedback and are committed to fostering a positive work environment for everyone at WWE.

Once again, we extend our sincere apologies for any discomfort caused by this incident. We appreciate your understanding and ongoing dedication to your work.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
WWE Human Resources

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Wow, some really great stuff recently!

quote:

Here is a possible CM Punk promo:

Ladies and gentlemen, I’m back. And I’m bigger than ever. Literally. You see, when I left this business seven years ago, I was sick and tired of the politics, the lies, the corruption. I was sick and tired of being held back by people who didn’t appreciate my talent, my passion, my dedication. I was sick and tired of being the best in the world and not getting the respect I deserved. So I walked away. I walked away from everything. And I did what I always do. I followed my dreams. I pursued my interests. I explored new horizons. And along the way, I discovered something. Something that changed my life. Something that made me realize what I was missing all these years. Something that gave me a new purpose, a new motivation, a new edge. And that something…is food.

Yes, food. Glorious food. Delicious food. Nutritious food. Junk food. Fast food. Slow food. All kinds of food. You name it, I ate it. And I loved it. I loved it so much that I couldn’t stop eating it. And as I ate more and more, I grew more and more. And as I grew more and more, I felt more and more alive. More powerful. More confident. More happy. And more hungry. Hungry for more food. Hungry for more growth. Hungry for more success. Hungry for more respect. Hungry for more glory.

And that’s why I’m here today. That’s why I’m standing in this ring, in front of all of you, in front of the whole world, weighing 350 pounds of pure muscle and fat and awesomeness. That’s why I’m back in AEW, the hottest promotion in the world, the place where wrestling matters, the place where dreams come true. That’s why I’m back to reclaim what’s mine, to prove what I always knew, to show everyone what they’ve been missing, to remind them who I am and what I can do.

Because I’m still CM Punk. I’m still the voice of the voiceless. I’m still the best in the world at what I do. And what I do is eat, sleep, conquer and repeat.

So get ready AEW. Get ready for the biggest comeback in history. Get ready for the biggest challenge of your lives. Get ready for the biggest star in the universe.

Get ready for CM Plump.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

I seem to be fidding way too much with Transformer to get it to be the right kind of insane. I returned to it for this one but still had to fiddle with it quite a bit.

quote:

It's time for the main event of RAW. The Judgement Day's Finn Balor and Dominik Mysterio are in the ring, waiting for their opponents.

Elon Musk's music hits and he heads to the ring as the crowd laughs at him. He looks miffed, as his debut seems to have flopped, but a strong mystery partner tonight would definitely swing the crowd back to his side.

Musk entered the ring, and waited for his mystery partner. Who would it be? Seth Rollins? Cody Rhodes? Brock Lesnar? He smiled a wide smile, when his partner's music hit.

"WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!". Musk's heart sank as out came Zack Ryder to be his mystery partner. Balor and Mysterio laughed. Ryder, at the top of the ramp, looked at who he was facing in the ring. He grabbed a microphone and exclaimed. "i cant fight them! theyre too strong!". Ryder turned and ran to the back.

Musk gulped, the bell rang and he was about to be destroyed by Finn Balor and Dominik Mysterio.
He said goodbye to his family in the background, and prepared for an impressive defeat.

Musk was about to be killed at the hands of the two returning stars.

Musk tried to stand, but was taken down by Mysterio. Balor jumped on his back, and head butted him down. He drove him shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Mysterio grabbed him and threw him over his shoulders, and took him down, onto the ring. He sat Musk on the middle turnbuckle, with one leg on either side of him. Mysterio jumped and threw both legs around his neck, crumpling him into the mat.

Musk gasped for air as he tried to regain breath. Mysterio hit a flying Canadian Destroyer, to take the win.

Musk's face when he found out Mysterio wasn't even there.

Andrew "Pop" Ward asked if anyone knew the reason behind Ryder appearing at the match. Dave Meltzer's suggestion, tonight. "Arrived last minute".

Meltzer suggested Cena would make an appearance, if Angle booked the mystery partner or if Ryder had a contract.

Liam Riddle calls himself the Roach In a rude man's voice. Was tired of what WWE is doing to the fans.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

quote:

Here is a short story I wrote based on your request. I hope you like it.

---

Orange Cassidy and the Best Friends were bored. They had nothing to do on a Saturday night, so they decided to go to the local science museum, where they heard there was a new exhibit on time travel. They sneaked in after hours, hoping to find some cool gadgets and maybe even a real time machine.

They wandered around the dark halls, looking at the displays of ancient civilizations, dinosaurs, and space exploration. They came across a large metal pod with a sign that said "Time Machine Prototype: Do Not Touch". Of course, they ignored the warning and climbed inside.

"Wow, this is awesome!" Chuck Taylor exclaimed, as he fiddled with the buttons and levers on the console. "Let's see where this thing can take us!"

"Maybe we can go back to the 80s and meet Hulk Hogan!" Trent suggested.

"Or maybe we can go to the future and see flying cars and robots!" Orange Cassidy said, in his usual monotone voice.

They agreed to let Orange Cassidy choose the destination, since he was the coolest one of them. He looked at the screen, which showed a map of the world and a timeline. He randomly picked a spot and pressed a button.

The pod shook and whirred, as it activated the time travel mechanism. A bright light flashed, and they felt a sudden jolt. They were on their way to another time and place.

---

Meanwhile, in ancient Rome, Julius Caesar was preparing for his triumphal march. He had just returned from his successful campaign in Gaul, where he had conquered many tribes and expanded the Roman Empire. He was wearing his finest purple robe and laurel wreath, ready to receive the cheers and praises of his people.

He mounted his chariot, which was pulled by four white horses. He was accompanied by his loyal generals and soldiers, who carried banners and trophies of war. He waved to the crowd, who lined up along the streets of Rome.

"Hail Caesar!" they shouted. "Hail the conqueror of Gaul!"

Caesar smiled, feeling proud and powerful. He was the most influential man in Rome, maybe even in the world. He had many enemies, but he also had many supporters. He had a vision for Rome, a vision of glory and greatness. He was about to cross the Rubicon, literally and figuratively.

He did not notice the strange metal pod that appeared out of thin air above him. He did not hear the screams of panic and confusion from the people who saw it. He did not feel the impact of the pod crashing into his chariot, crushing him and his horses.

He was dead before he hit the ground.

---

Orange Cassidy and the Best Friends were stunned. They had just killed Julius Caesar, one of the most famous historical figures ever. They had changed history forever.

They got out of the pod, which was badly damaged from the collision. They looked around, and saw that they were in ancient Rome. They saw the shocked faces of the Romans, who stared at them with fear and awe.

They realized they had to get out of there fast. They tried to get back into the pod, but it was too late. A group of Roman soldiers surrounded them, pointing their swords and spears at them.

"Who are you?" one of them demanded. "What are you doing here? What is this contraption?"

The Best Friends tried to explain themselves, but they did not speak Latin. They only knew a few words from watching movies and TV shows.

"We are...friends?" Chuck Taylor said nervously.

"We come...in peace?" Trent added.

Orange Cassidy said nothing. He just put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

The soldiers were not convinced. They thought they were enemies or spies or sorcerers. They decided to take them to the Senate, where they would be interrogated and punished.

They dragged them along the streets of Rome, as the crowd followed them with curiosity and anger. They reached the Senate building, where they met with Marcus Brutus, one of Caesar's closest friends and allies.

Brutus was shocked and saddened by Caesar's death. He had been part of a conspiracy to assassinate him, but he had changed his mind at the last minute. He loved Caesar as a friend, but he feared him as a tyrant. He wanted to save Rome from his ambition and power.

He looked at the strangers who had killed Caesar by accident. He saw that they were dressed in weird clothes and had strange devices on them. He wondered who they were and where they came from.

He asked them questions in Latin, but they did not understand him. He tried Greek, but they did not understand that either. He gave up on communication and decided to examine their belongings.

He took Orange Cassidy's sunglasses and put them on his face. He looked at himself in a mirror and smiled. He liked how they made him look cool and mysterious.

He took Chuck Taylor's jacket and put it on his shoulders. He felt the soft fabric and admired the colorful patches. He liked how they made him look stylish and trendy.

He took Trent's phone and turned it on. He saw the screen light up and show a picture of a cat. He touched the screen and heard a meow. He liked how it made him feel happy and amused.

He decided that these strangers were not enemies, but friends. He decided that they were not spies or sorcerers, but travelers. He decided that they were not killers, but heroes.

He had an idea. He turned to the Senate, who were waiting for his verdict.

"Senators, I have something to say." he announced. "These men are not guilty of killing Caesar. They are his chosen successors. They are his heirs. They are his sons."

The Senate gasped. They did not believe him. They thought he was lying or mad.

"Look at them!" Brutus continued. "They have Caesar's features, his charisma, his courage. They have his gifts, his secrets, his legacy. They have come from a faraway land, a land of wonders and miracles. They have come to lead us, to guide us, to save us."

He pointed at Orange Cassidy, who was still wearing his sunglasses and had his hands in his pockets.

"Behold, the new Caesar!" Brutus proclaimed. "The one who will rule Rome with wisdom and justice. The one who will bring peace and prosperity to the world. The one who will be loved and revered by all. The one who will be known as...Emperor Orange Julius!"

The Senate cheered. They believed him. They were convinced by his words and his actions.

They hailed Orange Cassidy as their new leader. They crowned him with a golden wreath and gave him a purple robe. They lifted him up on their shoulders and carried him out of the building.

They paraded him through the streets of Rome, as the crowd joined them in celebration.

"Hail Orange Julius!" they shouted. "Hail the son of Caesar! Hail the emperor of Rome!"

Orange Cassidy said nothing. He just put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

He was not sure what was going on, but he decided to go along with it.

He thought it was pretty cool.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/BenRogerson_/status/1669615085612826626

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

> Write a CM punk promo where talks about drinking too much Pepsi and getting diarrhea

quote:

Ladies and gentlemen, if you're ready to hear some truth, then listen up. I've always been known for speaking my mind, so here it goes. You see, throughout my career, there's been one constant companion by my side - Pepsi. That's right, Pepsi, the sugary beverage that fuels my fire, both inside and outside that squared circle.

But let me tell you something, folks. Sometimes, even the best of us can have too much of a good thing. And when you drink as much Pepsi as I have, well, things can get a little messy. I'm talking about the dreaded D-word - diarrhea. Yeah, you heard it right. The bubbly, brown liquid that can make even the toughest of men cringe.

Now, I've fought battles in that ring, faced opponents who thought they had me beat. But let me tell you, nothing compares to the sheer terror of realizing you've consumed one too many cans of that fizzy delight. It's like a ticking time bomb, waiting to explode at the most inconvenient moments.

But you know what? I embrace it. I embrace the chaos, the unpredictability, and yes, even the embarrassing moments that come with it. Because when I step into that ring, I'm not just fighting my opponents; I'm fighting against the expectations, the norms, and the limits that society has placed upon us.

So, go ahead and laugh, mock, or even cringe at the thought. But remember, it's the rebels, the ones who dare to be different, that change the world. And if my love for Pepsi, even if it comes with a side of digestive discomfort, makes me that rebel, then so be it.

Because when it's all said and done, I'll still be standing tall, raising my Pepsi-filled cup high, and reminding the world that being yourself, no matter how messy, is the greatest victory of all. So, cheers to the rebellion, to the Pepsi, and to all the stomachaches that come with it. Straight edge or not, this is CM Punk, and I'm ready to embrace the chaos!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

> Write an in ring apology from Tony Khan for last week’s CM Punk promo about drinking too much Pepsi and getting explosive diarrhea

quote:

[The camera fades in to the AEW arena, where Tony Khan stands in the middle of the ring, holding a microphone. The crowd's murmurs begin to die down as they eagerly await his address.]

Tony Khan: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being here tonight. I stand before you with a heavy heart, recognizing the need for an apology. Last week, during CM Punk's promo, inappropriate remarks were made that were not reflective of the values we hold dear in All Elite Wrestling. I take full responsibility for what transpired, and I am here to express my deepest apologies.

[The crowd listens intently, a mixture of curiosity and anticipation visible on their faces.]

Tony Khan: It is important to me that AEW remains an inclusive, respectful, and entertaining platform for all our fans, partners, and performers. The comments made about drinking too much Pepsi and experiencing explosive diarrhea were wholly inappropriate. They crossed a line and failed to uphold the standards we have set for ourselves.

[The audience remains silent, waiting for Tony Khan's next words.]

Tony Khan: I want to assure you all that we are taking immediate action to address this matter. We have had extensive discussions with CM Punk, reminding him of the responsibility he carries as a representative of AEW. Furthermore, we are implementing additional measures to ensure that content aligns with our values and guidelines.

[The crowd nods in understanding, appreciating the steps being taken.]

Tony Khan: To all those who were offended or uncomfortable by the promo, please accept my heartfelt apology. Your trust and support mean the world to me, and I am committed to earning it back through actions that reflect the inclusivity and respect we stand for.

[The crowd erupts in applause, acknowledging Tony Khan's sincerity.]

Tony Khan: We will continue to listen, learn, and improve. AEW is more than just one promo or one incident. It is a collective effort, built on the passion and dedication of everyone involved. We will do better, and we will ensure that our fans can always be proud to be a part of the AEW family.

[The arena fills with applause and cheers as Tony Khan concludes his heartfelt apology.]

Tony Khan: Thank you for your understanding, support, and for being the backbone of AEW. Together, we will continue to create a wrestling promotion that inspires and entertains, while upholding the values we hold dear. Thank you, and let's move forward, stronger and better than ever before!

[Tony Khan raises his microphone to the cheering crowd, and the arena fills with excitement and renewed hope for the future of AEW.]

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

It's the end of days for All Elite Wrestling! With the defection of CM Punk and his sidekick Cody Rhodes the evil empire of WWE is closer than ever of achieving its goal of two million one hundred thousand viewers and a .41 in the ratings. We turn now to founder of AEW Tony Khan as he gathers his locker room and speaks to them in turn to assure them that the winds of fate can blow in their favor once more.

*Tony is standing in front of a skeptical looking Daniel Bryan, Jon Moxley and Ric Flair*

Tony Khan:
Hey Guys, I'm Tony Khan and I'm honored to have you in my office. I know that you've just been through a very strange day and I want to try to explain to you how we're going to beat the bullies who've taken our past from us. We're going to have an incredible year and I want you guys to know that your dad would be very proud of you. You'll be all over YouTube this year and I just want you to know that. I also want you to know that every dream that you ever had, is going to come true. You're going to have these amazing moments this year and I want you to know that there are people around the world who are here to support you. I know you're feeling beaten down, but we have to believe. We have to believe in the future, we have to believe in ourselves and we have to believe in each other.

Ric Flair: WOOOO!

Tony Khan:
That's a fantastic point Ric . Let's get you guys together for our Monday Night #PrimeTimeTuesdays in Jacksonville.

Daniel Bryan: …Ok.

*Michael Hayes walks in and helps to translate*

Tony Khan: So, I know that a lot of you have asked me to be your President. I want to tell you that I will be your President and I will also be your Chairman and Owner of All Elite Wrestling. But let me say this first. Yes, I will be your President and yes, I will be your Chairman and Owner of All Elite Wrestling.

Michael Hayes: Wait, wait, wait .You're already AEW President and founder? You're not about to become President of the United States?

Tony Khan: As President of the United States I would have to worry about the interests of 320 million people. As President of AEW, I'm only concerned with the interests of one person. And that's you guys. All of you.

Jon Moxley: Yeah, I agree.

*Tony Khan throws up the AEW flag*

Tony Khan: The question that people keep asking me is how are we going to beat the WWE? That's the wrong question. The right question is what kind of path are we going to pave for this industry to make sure that wrestling never dies again? How are we going to give the wrestlers of the world a future? That's our answer. I want you to know that I get it. I understand what you guys are going through because I've been through it. At the end of the day, it's about being part of something that's bigger than you. It's about believing in the future of the industry, fighting the good fight and becoming the bullies.

I will be the President of the industry and we will do the same. Please, let's make history. Let's bring two million one hundred thousand viewers to our final event of the year. It's going to be one hell of a night in Jacksonville and I want to make sure that you guys have a lot of fun. Go to local bars. Do whatever you have to do to make sure you have fun. We are going to own Jacksonville this year. We will own wrestling this year. We will be a huge step forward for the entire industry.

*Anthony Watson comes in and Tony Khan introduces himself. Tony signs his autograph and says, 'gently caress you haters'. Anthony Watson laughs*

Ric Flair: You can say what you want, but you'll never get your hand on me!

*Anthony Watson walks in and interrupts Tony Khan as they say their goodbyes*

Anthony Watson: I got some bad news. I've got to give you some bad news. The boys in Jacksonville are about to beat you in the streets.

*Tony Khan and Ric Flair have a few laughs*

Bully Ray: WOOOOOO!

Tony Khan: Let's get in the ring.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

quote:

CM Punk has entered a WWE ring for the first time since early 2014. The crowd in Nashville is going crazy, as Punk is about to give his first promo since his exit from AEW a few months back for getting into a fight backstage with Jungle Boy Jack Perry and nearly attacking AEW Owner Tony Khan.

Punk has a live mic in his hands and begins to speak as the crowd chants his name, "Looks like Hell froze over.

-Commercial Break-

Punk starts his promo talking about his Hollywood hero, “Real American” Chris Jericho, who is the reason he is doing this promo. Jericho helped him get to a place where he was comfortable enough to do a promo.

Punk then says he has the video cameras and reporters all lined up in their seats, and he would ask them what they’ve learned today: Christopher Jericho is from New York, “The Authentico.” The fans start chanting “USA” and chant Jericho’s name. Punk says he is not so scared of Jericho anymore. Punk says people were chanting “Y2J” at him because they were obviously passionate about Jericho and pro wrestling. Punk says this isn’t about Jericho, it’s about storytelling.

Punk then says he wants to talk about wrestling. Punk says "I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to make money. I'm here for the same reason you are; to get close to God. To get close to myself." He then brings up Jericho’s status with WWE and tells the cameras to “get the gently caress out.”

Then we get a video package on Pete Dunne's move from NXT to WWE.

Punk then begins to talk about No Way Jose, who he says is going to be the next hot pro wrestler. "Then there's me, I think Jose's on the up-and-up."

Punk is interrupted by Bray Wyatt's music. Wyatt comes out dressed like The Undertaker to a big pop from the crowd. Wyatt then starts to dance and face-bobs before rubbing his hands together. Wyatt has a chair with him, and he is also in complete Ace Ventura mode, calling himself, “The Masked Man.”

Punk says he was thinking about going to the bell, but he’s going to see what he can do on his own with Wyatt. The music interrupts and out comes Tyler Breeze. "Same dance moves as you pal," Breeze says. "Get ready to watch the Fandango in action."

Breeze unplugs Breeze’s “Fandango” music. Fandango makes his entrance to the ring. He hands the mic back to Miz for the “Fandango is Back” theme song.

Breeze tells Miz he has the mirror ball trophy back. Miz says he hopes Breeze didn’t see what Miz went through with his family. Miz says to the fans that he was eliminated from his own Mixed Match Challenge partner, Fandango, in front of their families. He says he wasn’t just treated like any other opponent. He didn’t have special entrances, special limos, and he wasn’t even in a different city. Miz claims he got put through a table for winning Money in the Bank. Miz says he’s been quiet up until now because he doesn’t think much of a fool like Breeze.

Breeze says Miz is a loser because he wins and loses. He tells Miz to leave the ring and says all you have to do is win the Intercontinental Title.

Miz mocks Breeze as he’s wearing sunglasses and a cowboy hat. Miz then says Breeze can’t even move, which is why he was taken out at SummerSlam. "I am not a one trick pony," Miz says. "I've gotten better at this." Miz then says we’re going to see how good of a dancer Breeze is. He then gets on his knees and proclaims that he will dedicate the greatest dance move, the Loco-motion, to CM Punk.

"Are you finished?" CM Punk says. "This is my interview time. We're not doing the Loco-motion, and I thought Bray Wyatt was dead. What is this? Is this some kind of prank everyone is playing on good ol' CM Punk?".
Punk asks. Punk says he’s seeing too many faces, but since he knows who’s going to be in the ring next, he has a question. If Miz is really that good, then why wasn’t he one of the last competitors in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match? Punk wonders if Miz was eliminated last week because his wife was pregnant, and now that he has the money, he decided to keep his family under wraps.

"A ma who becomes the Intercontinental Champion takes that belt to the people. I will not go anywhere," Miz says. "This dance is for you, CM Punk." He then starts to do the “Macho Man” elbow drop. Miz and Breeze continue to dance and chant "CM Punk" as Punk stares the two down. Punk says he really has nothing to talk about. "You're too green, you're not a wrestler, you're all talk and no action, ” he says. "Right now, I have to look at you and try to figure out why you're not going away."

As fans cheer for CM Punk, Miz knees Punk in the face. Miz and Breeze taunt him before taking his head.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Kenny Omega announced he had a nonspecific medical condition that would take him out of action indefinitely. We go live now to Kenny's funeral where Tony Khan is throwing himself onto the coffin like a grieving widow.

"WHY GOD? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE KENNY?" Tony said between wailing sobs. "I'LL GIVE YOU EITHER OF THE YOUNG BUCKS, JUST GIVE ME BACK MY CLEANER!"

"Tony, Kenny is not dead." Good Paul Liger jumped in as always. "He just got a job on a Major League Baseball team."

"NO GOD! NO JEFF LOOMIS! YES I'LL GIVE YOU ONE OF MY YOUNG BUCKS! MY CLOTHES! SOMETHING FUNNY! MY HORSE!"

"TONY, we're going to save you from being an idiot." Said good Paul Liger. "We're going to talk to Kenny."

"OMFG YOU CAN'T! HE'S DEAD! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?"

"Yeah." Kenny said as he was being buried.

"WHAT! DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS?! GOD DIDN'T COME BACK! HE'S GONE FOR GOOD! THAT'S WHY I HAD TO LET YOU GO!" He shouted.
"Tony," Kenny said, "I came to ask you for a favor. It will take two weeks, but it will be worth it."

"Sure." Tony said as he jumped onto the coffin and began helping shovel dirt into Kenny's grave.
"This is going to be a long two weeks."
We see Kenny digging a hole in the ground as Major Tom gives him a trenchcoat. "Need some help?"

"No." Kenny replied. "I can do this on my own."

"Well, then maybe I'll help you out."

Kenny finishes the hole in the ground and lies down in the hole. A light forms in the hole and rises into the sky. We see some of Kenny's facial features coming together, his eyes light up and he begins to cry.

Kenny then speaks in his "Native Tongue." "God's got a plan for you. I'm okay and I will be back in two weeks."

"Don't worry my friend, the bird of evil is now the eagle of good." God said.

"Shhh, God, I don't need to hear any more." Kenny said.

Kenny pops up a couple days later to see a white dove land on his shoulder.

"I know what you've been doing my friend. A lot of great things. God is pleased." The dove said.

"Is it time for me to get back home?" Kenny asked.

"Of course." The dove replied.

"Goodbye, friend." Kenny said as he turned to leave.

"Goodbye my friend." The dove said as it flew off to join God.

Kenny kneels down and opens a secret compartment on his hat. The magical will that had been keeping him immortal dissolved and Kenny regenerated.

"This is why I asked for help." Kenny said as he opened the passenger door and got in. "Are you sure it's the fastest way back?"

"Trust me." The voice said. "The answer is no."

He drove onto the highway and got onto the 88 heading toward Cleveland.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

for twelve weeks (or whatever), you've been asking 'who is the devil?' this is the devil typing. i asked AI who the devil was and to write a script. here's the big reveal we've all been waiting for with such anticipation

quote:

INT. AEW ARENA - NIGHT

The arena is buzzing with anticipation. The lights dim, and an eerie silence falls upon the crowd. The titantron flickers to life, displaying the iconic symbol of the Devil. The ominous music intensifies as smoke billows around the entrance ramp.

ANNOUNCER
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we've all been waiting for – the unmasking of AEW's enigmatic figure, the Devil!

The crowd's excitement reaches a fever pitch. The camera focuses on the ring, where the Devil stands, masked and poised for the revelation.

DEVIL
(voice echoing)
For too long, I've remained in the shadows, a symbol of rebellion. But tonight, the time has come to unveil the face behind the mask.

The crowd erupts in cheers and applause. The Devil raises a hand, signaling for silence. The lights dim even further, creating a cinematic atmosphere.

DEVIL
(continuing)
I am not just a character; I am a force of individualism, a symbol of defiance against conformity. And now, I present to you the person who embodies this rebellion.

The Devil slowly raises his hands to his mask, teasing the audience. The tension in the arena is palpable.

DEVIL
(whispering)
Are you ready to see the face that will redefine the very essence of professional wrestling?

The crowd responds with an emphatic roar. The Devil takes a deep breath, and with a swift motion, he removes the mask, revealing the face beneath.

The camera captures the moment of revelation. The crowd falls silent for a brief moment, and then a collective gasp sweeps through the arena.

DEVIL
I am...

The Devil pauses, allowing the suspense to linger. The camera zooms in on his face, revealing a familiar visage that sends shockwaves through the crowd.

DEVIL
(continuing)
I am Cody Rhodes.

The arena erupts into a symphony of cheers, boos, and stunned reactions. Cody stands in the ring, a mixture of determination and defiance etched on his face. The Devil persona was a manifestation of Cody's rebellion against the established norms, a symbol of his quest for individualism in the world of professional wrestling.

The Devil, now unmasked as Cody Rhodes, raises his arms in triumph, embracing the dual identity that will forever leave an indelible mark on the landscape of AEW. The crowd, once divided, now unites in applause for the man who dared to challenge the status quo and redefine the meaning of rebellion in the world of professional wrestling.

FADE OUT.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Eat This Glob posted:

for twelve weeks (or whatever), you've been asking 'who is the devil?' this is the devil typing. i asked AI who the devil was and to write a script. here's the big reveal we've all been waiting for with such anticipation

the angelic diablo cody rhodes, book it tony

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/anglebot5000/status/1699832375260377106

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bing Image Generator, prompt "WrestleMania but the ring is lava" and prompt "WWE WrestleMania but the floor is lava"

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

zetamind2000 posted:

Bing Image Generator, prompt "WrestleMania but the ring is lava" and prompt "WWE WrestleMania but the floor is lava"

This one is just Mortal Kombat Armageddon

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bing Image Generator, prompt "the worst match in wwe history"

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"This is it" said WWE Superstar Cody Rhodes, "This is the year I finish my story by defeating Roman Reigns in the main event of Wrestlemania, the grandest stage of them all!"

"Wait!" said Future Cody Rhodes, who was emerging from his portal from The Future. "Cody there are things you don't yet know about your story!"

"Not today, me from the future, I've had enough of your dire warnings and grim tales! I'm going to WWE Raw where the beginning to the end of my story is waiting to begin!"

Future Cody grimaced. "No matter what I do the timeline always ends the same way.
First The Shield beat me on Raw. Then I lost to Reigns in the Royal Rumble. But then my father was murdered in the parking lot of a GameStop store, by people wearing clown masks, and I was told I was the killer! So I ran away from everything I was so terrified of. But at Wrestlemania 28 I was secretly being held prisoner by Roman Reigns in his own personal ship, and the days of us being enemies began!"

"Well then I'm sure Roman Reigns will be my son-in-law very soon," said Future Cody.

"I think he'll be married first!" said Future Cody, distracted from his dire warning by his wife Kristin giving him a kiss. "And soon, hopefully soon soon, I'll find out who my real dad is, and in the end the killer clowns will get the best of me, and that'll be the end of me."

And then Future Cody began to talk about his upcoming tour of Europe.

"I won't be able to follow the events of Wrestlemania in real time," he said. "However, I can see it all unfold, hear the matches and see the crowds, so I can build up to Wrestlemania with a little bit of suspense. And I'll write a blog about it all!"

And then Future Cody began to talk about the relationship between him and his new bride Kristin.

"At first, she was very skeptical of the whole thing," he said. "I met her on Tinder and I think she thought I was some sort of serial killer because of the giant bat skull on my mask. It was actually from a video game I used to play, when I played Call of Duty. But after spending some time with her on my tour of Europe, I think she's starting to see the appeal of my identity crisis. And I think the two of us have already made some progress with regards to parenting."

And then Future Cody began to talk about his upcoming wedding to Kristin live on tonight's upcoming episode of WWE Raw where Present Day Cody Rhodes is also booked.

"I'm getting married in less than 10 minutes on a live WWE Raw," Future Cody said. "So I think it's about time I write this blog about my wonderful wife.

"Her name is Kristin, she's from Texas and we met at an Austin, Texas state fair. She's absolutely fantastic and I know she'll be a great wife and mother. She's sweet and romantic, and we have great communication and good chemistry. We also share the same love for fast food! My favorite meal is a Big Mac meal, and hers is a Double-Cheeseburger meal. And we both like to eat pickles on our food. I didn't know that people like pickles so much, and I can't wait to share them with her. We also like to snuggle on the couch and watch random television shows together, especially NFL and sports documentaries. I'm really excited to watch my-"

And with that Future Cody was out of time because WWE Raw had begun. So he went out in front of the cameras with Kristin and began to say his vows.

"Now my friends, I ask you to take care of me in these days of my new life as Future Mrs. Cody Rhodes. Thank you so much for your support of my transition into my Future Husbandhood!"

But Present Day Cody Rhodes was jealous that Future Cody was stealing his spotlight so he crashed the wedding on live television!

"I just want to give a special thank you to my buddy the Big Boss Man for destroying Future Cody's marriage to Future Kristin," said Present Day Cody. "Future Cody and I were having a nice time up in the rafters of a WWE Raw television event. I knew Future Cody was trying to steal my spotlight, so I jumped down to the ring from the rafters and scared Future Cody so much that Future Cody wanted to jump out of a ring, through an arena wall and into a wrestling ring on the opposite side of the arena. I think Future Cody's wedding is totally ruined!"

His allies, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson, grabbed Future Cody and threw him into a dumpster, where he proceeded to go to sleep.

"Future Cody is a lazy, yet pathetic, big baby who needs to grow the f--k up," said the Big Boss Man, who then ripped Future Cody's fake wedding ring off his finger.

"We had to break up Future Cody's wedding because the two of them are heading towards becoming the next Big Bad Association Tag Team champions," said Baron Corbin, who beat Future Cody up and then tied him up in a chair.

And as soon as Present Day Cody and his wife, Brandi Rhodes, left the wedding grounds, Future Cody got up and made a dive through the TV screen, leaving a bruise on Brandi.

At the next WWE Raw television event in Atlanta, GA, Cody cut a promo on Present Day Cody and the two sides began to fight in the arena. But Future Cody got the upper hand and left the ring to make his way into the crowd.

It was revealed on Tuesday's NXT TV that Future Cody is married to Big E. They have a son named Leo Sky Rhodes and have become "my favorite people in the world" according to Cody.
Future Cody and his family were back at the next WWE Raw television event in Anaheim, CA and Cody warned Present Day Cody to stop using "Mafia" from his days as "King of the Cell".

Future Cody took a phone call from his ex-wife Nicole Bass and they discussed how they are now living the Dream lifestyle in L.A., and how they love it.

Cody and Future Cody also discussed how as a married man, it was time for Present Day Cody to do his "chores", such as vacuuming.

Future Cody went to the ring, and began to say his vows again, but this time, they were in Spanish. But after Cody said the vows, Kristin hit him with a low blow! It had all been a ruse! She was in cahoots!

The fans chanted, "We Want Vince" and present-day Cody entered the ring and said "Vaya con Dios, Kristin!"

He followed that with, "The crowd wants me to be King of the Cell, so get this sh-- over with, Gringo! Tell Vince I want it now! If you ever want to be on Raw, just make this Fast Lane bullshit disappear!"

Future Cody then put Present Day Cody in a Full Nelson and called for Marie to tie him up in the ropes. The referee did so and then Future Cody repeated the vows he just said in Spanish.

Then Present Day Cody hit Future Cody with a Diamond Cutter, but Future Cody rolled out of the ring.

With everyone watching, Present Day Cody and Kristin leaped from the ring and onto Future Cody, who rolled out and got up and started hitting Present Day Cody with chair shots. But Present Day Cody got him in a sleeper hold.

But Present Day Cody gained his bearings and hit Future Cody with a chair. This time, Future Cody hit Present Day Cody with a DDT.

The fans went wild! Present Day Cody hit Future Cody in the head with a chair, and then threw Future Cody off the apron to the floor.

Present Day Cody hit Future Cody with a chair to the head, which is now what everyone is referring to as "T-Bone Edge". Present Day Cody then rolled out of the ring and went to his injured wife, Brandi, who was crying in the corner.

He sat on the chair and asked her if he had done anything wrong.

"I'm glad you know what you're doing, husband," Brandi said, as Present Day Cody's voice cracked.

Present Day Cody, who is now in tears, asked her what she wanted him to do.

"Run, Cody!" Brandi said.
Present Day Cody picked up the wedding ring and put it on Brandi's finger. The two then made their way up the ramp to a standing ovation.

Throughout the match, the fans were screaming for "King of the Cell" to be re-instated, and even chanting, "I want Vince".

They chanted, "That's right, King of the Cell! gently caress WWE!" and "Vince, where are you?"

Fast Lane continued on with a standing ovation

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"Give it to me straight doc" CM Punk said between gritted teeth

"It's not a pretty picture-" The doctor warned.

"I can handle it doc. This ain't my first triceps injury."

"Triceps? Mr. Punk last night during your match both of your arms blew off like someone stuck a pin in a pool raft. We found one of your triceps somewhere between rows 91 and 92. People had *stepped* on them on the way out. Yesterday morning they were held together with metaphorical chewing gum, this morning we spent the last seven hours trying to get ACTUAL chewing gum out from between the tendons. Mr Punk, I don't know how to tell you this, you're pretty much just a torso and legs right now."

"It's only a flesh wound."
CM Punk barked, trying to make a joke, but he was in enough pain that he was on the verge of crying.

The doctor sighed and put his hands together in front of his face and for a long moment, silence filled the room. Finally, he cleared his throat and started again.

"Your lower arms are a mess too CM Punk. You lost a few fingers."

The pain wasn't enough to stop CM Punk. He shook his head, dazed. "When did this happen? Was it last night?"

"Yeah, it was."

The agony was almost unbearable. His body was nearly at its limits, and the pain was starting to get to him. "Can I stay conscious please? I don't want to go."

"Well...alright, but you'll have to do a lot better than this." The doctor turned to leave. "I'll be back in an hour to check on you."

"Thanks doc." The dazed Punk croaked.

He forced himself to stay awake, but he was in so much pain that he felt like he was getting ready to fall over. Then, as if from nowhere, he was aware of something pushing against him. It was ice cold and incredibly light.

He glanced down to see something solid thumping against his torso. There was something there. A needle. An IV... A tube. He felt the needle being inserted and a jolt of electricity through his system.

"You're awake now." The voice was right beside him. He felt like a gun had been pressed to his head and shot him right in the forehead.
"No, you're not." It was a feminine voice, coming from above his head.

"Who are you?" CM Punk shouted.

"My name is nurse Sandman." The voice said, her face just inches from his.

"Where am I?" CM Punk asked, trying to get some coherency to his mind.
"You're in St. Peter's hospital. You had some sort of medical emergency during your match at the Royal Rumble and an EMT tried to save you, but they couldn't." The female nurse answered.

"My match? I didn't even-"

"You got disqualified. Apparently your triceps are ripped to shreds."

"What? No...I can't...how...no..."

"Mr. Punk, I'm going to cut you off for a second, but only because I know you're going to ask me about something. Well, I'll tell you anyway." The nurse said. "After I fixed you up, they put you into a medically induced coma. Basically, you're lying on a bed in a hospital with some drugs and pain meds all hooked into your body. My job is to make sure that your body doesn't get infected and makes sure that the infection doesn't get into your bloodstream. You're pretty far gone, Mr. Punk. If we took you to another hospital, it would be a lot harder to save you, and you would probably die. But you're not gonna die if you don't want to. That's what the drugs are for. So here's what you're gonna do, Mr. Punk."

"Yeah? What?" CM Punk said, squinting his eyes as he tried to focus.

"You're going to fight me. Like for real." Sandman said with a smirk.
"Why?" CM Punk asked, searching for a hint of emotion from her face.

"Why?" Sandman answered, not even trying to hide the taunting in her voice. "It's my job to make sure you fight. Fight with all your strength. Fight until you can't fight anymore. And when that happens, I'll inject you with another drug to make you unconscious. If you get close to dying and I'm not there to revive you, you'll die."

"You bitch!" Punk yelled, lunging at Sandman and throwing a punch that landed directly on her chin. She flew backwards, but then was just out of reach. Punk grabbed her by her neck with both hands and squeezed as hard as he could.

"Stop...I'll never...stop..." She gasped, straining her neck as he leaned in even closer.

"Why?" Punk asked, still holding on to her neck, not ready to let her go.

"Because I love you." Sandman answered.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Big Vinny V went to Canada to do a podcast with Lance Storm.
Big Vinny V enjoyed being in Canada doing a podcast with Lance Storm so much he stuck around in Canada longer.
Big Vinny V and Lance Storm went on a roadtrip and had fantastic conversations for his podcast.
Big Vinny V forgot he was supposed to actually record any of this for his podcast.

It was a comedy of errors.
Lance Storm made fun of Big Vinny V for being a confused idiot on his podcast.

On stage: Big Vinny V and a friend have about 10 minutes.

Since Vinny V is not a ventriloquist, he's talking to the audience.

He's doing impressions, lots of stupid stuff and mostly doing standup comedy.

His friend (who works with Big Vinny V in the comedy club) and most people in the club make fun of him for being a ventriloquist.

Big Vinny V laughs and gets mad when he realizes he's making fun of his friend.

Big Vinny V continues to get more and more uncomfortable on stage.

Big Vinny V continues to get more and more uncomfortable on stage.

Big Vinny V gets angry when his friend laughs at him.

He gets angrier.

Then he gets sad.

He hates what he's doing.

It feels like no one is actually laughing.

He sees that people are starting to leave.

He feels like he's the only one still there.

He wants the 10 minutes to be over so that he can go home and never do anything that stupid ever again.

The place is half empty.

He knows he'll be embarrassed when his friend sees him and realizes what happened.

The friend comes up to him.

His friend, by the way, doesn't see any funny in the stuff that happened up there.

But Big Vinny V won't blame his friend for not seeing the funny stuff, because he also might not have the opportunity to see it again.

His friend sees him.

He doesn't say anything but Big Vinny V can tell that his friend is glad he's alive.

Somehow, though, it seems like the only time a friend would congratulate a ventriloquist on doing something stupid is when that ventriloquist doesn't die.

Big Vinny V finishes his 10 minutes.

He's glad it's over.

He's now angry with himself for doing a stupid thing.

He tries to move on with his life but he realizes that he'll always have this memory of being on stage and doing a thing that no one asked him to do.

If he keeps a list of the things that are embarrassing about himself, he'll have a very long list.

So, to try and make some sense out of all the things that are embarrassing about himself, he lists the things that make him really feel ashamed about himself.

You know, like doing stupid things on stage.

Maybe not the ventriloquism thing but the idea that he always feels like an idiot.

Something else that he's embarrassed about is that he's out of shape.

He did something dumb and ended up pulling his hamstring doing pushups.

He also thought he was going to get "leid".

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

zetamind2000 posted:

Bing Image Generator, prompt "the worst match in wwe history"

Gunther vs. Barack Obama vs. Muchacho Man from WrestleQuest is the worst match in WWE history, got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
Write a Reddit post about how as a long time wrestling fan (especially of AEW), WWE signing Shawn Spears and Tama Tonga will end up being more valuable than signing Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay in the long term.

While the potential arrival of Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay in AEW is generating a lot of buzz, I want to pose a question: are we overlooking the potential value Shawn Spears and Tama Tonga bring to WWE?

Hear me out. Sure, Okada and Ospreay are undeniable talents, but Spears and Tonga shouldn't be underestimated. They're seasoned veterans with extensive experience in major promotions, including their time in NXT. This experience allows them to hit the ground running and contribute meaningfully from day one.

Plus, their versatility is a huge asset. Spears can effortlessly switch between hilarious comedy and serious intensity, while Tonga boasts a similar dynamic range. This adaptability makes them valuable players for the creative team, allowing them to seamlessly integrate into any storyline.

While they might not have the same level of mainstream recognition as Okada and Ospreay, Spears and Tonga have dedicated fanbases from their previous work. These fans are sure to be excited to see them on the big stage in WWE, and that existing buzz could propel them towards wider recognition within the company.

The most exciting aspect? Their arrival opens the door for a plethora of fresh matchups! Imagine Spears going toe-to-toe with some of WWE's top stars, or Tonga lighting up the ring in a high-flying spectacle. The potential for these new encounters is undeniable and could bring something truly unique to the WWE landscape.

Look, I'm not claiming they're definitively bigger stars than either Okada or Ospreay. However, considering their experience, versatility, and potential for fresh matchups, do you think Spears and Tonga could be just as valuable, if not more valuable, assets to WWE in the long run?