Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Surfin' al fresca. Lettin' your nuts hang in the thread. Full frontal posting. That's right, I'm talking about posting in the nude. I'm sure we've all thought about it at one time or another. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some of you have done so yourselves. My question is though: Is it legal? I've checked the rules thoroughly and cannot find anything in the forum or sub rules about naked posting. Is there a chance that somebody could clarify this for me? I just want to be sure to be a law abiding poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

Replying to this post while lying nude in the bathtub. Decadent? Perhaps, but the freedom is exhilarating.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Goons Are Gifts

You can't feel the freedom of byob chill without having the soothing touch of slow moving air circulating around your genitals.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

You can't feel the freedom of byob chill without having the soothing touch of slow moving air circulating around your genitals.

Good. Because I posted the OP while in the buff.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wearing a shirt or pants?
No posting allowed.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

wearing a shirt or pants?
No posting allowed.

Uhoh. Been posting at work...

Heather Papps

hello friend

i thot u worked in nippon and wore a kimono every day

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

i thot u worked in nippon and wore a kimono every day

I'm not a lady not do I dress in drag (no judgement on those that do.)

Heather Papps

hello friend

oh sorry the mens version is called a hibachi right?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm a nudist i don't know "clothing"

Escape From Noise

Lol. I was wrong. It's called Kimono for both men & women.

nut

kermono

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

kermono

the is my "hismono" and this is my wifes "hermono"

Heather Papps

hello friend

guys help i am posting in the nude from a leather chair and i can't move now?

i was only here for a bit but i got outta the shower still damp and sat down and i think i am fused to the chair now.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

guys help i am posting in the nude from a leather chair and i can't move now?

i was only here for a bit but i got outta the shower still damp and sat down and i think i am fused to the chair now.

Sounds like you have no excuse to stop posting now. :justpost:

Heather Papps

hello friend

this is my life now i guess. i can kinda scoot around but stairs are gonna be a motherfucker

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

this is my life now i guess. i can kinda scoot around but stairs are gonna be a motherfucker

Just order in.

alnilam

Sitting bare naked with my butt on a cold tile floor, i let out a thunderous fart and the sound of my buttcheek skin flapping against the tile floor reverberates. I chuckle and pull up byob. "Butts" ... send post

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Sitting bare naked with my butt on a cold tile floor, i let out a thunderous fart and the sound of my buttcheek skin flapping against the tile floor reverberates. I chuckle and pull up byob. "Butts" ... send post

Goons Are Gifts

alnilam posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

alnilam posted:

the true spirit of byob

nut

doin it

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

I'm working towards getting to this level.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

naked posting from work

Gnarly Sheen

I'm ITT
birthday suit byobing:discourse:

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

naked posting from work

So you work in a call center or...

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Gnarly Sheen

I'm ITT

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

So you work in a call center or...

he’s on the set of the new kill bill movie

Heather Papps

hello friend

Gnarly Sheen posted:

birthday suit byobing:discourse:

i can't wait till im old and get to make jokes about my birthday suit needing ironing, cause of wrinkles

Manifisto

i wear extra clothing to post, but I do it ironically

ty nesamdoom!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I am in my underpants now, Im going to drop them unless I get a quote.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

^^ your post is positioned intriguingly between a threat and a promise

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Uxzuigal posted:

I am in my underpants now, Im going to drop them

Escape From Noise

Killjoy

google THIS

alnilam posted:

Does the same thing but...oops! :blush: Posts "poop" as I reach for the Clorox wipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
while sitting on the floor naked, i got real excited at a funny joke i read and scooted across the floor and now theres a family circus style dotted line showing where i've been in the house