Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Constellations. We all know them, sure. But when's the last time we really USED them, right? They're so old. Orion the Hunter? I mean, come on. Hunting isn't a job anymore. More like a hobby. I think that's part of the problem. Constellations need a sexy update! Make them pop for the kids so they'll have appeal beyond the older users like sailors and witches and the like, while still maintaining their appeal. We need to disrupt this stuff!

Maybe instead of being a hunter Orion could become a guitarist, so instead of an animal carcass, or bow, or whatever he's just like shredding sick riffs on a guitar. Also Cancer makes everyone think of that real bummer of a disease. Maybe Cancer could become a cute cat's face. You know. Stuff like that! I'm no authority though, and I'll try to work on some mock ups later but if anyone has any ideas feel free to submit them! Remember to shoot for the stars! (but don't really shoot them that would be bad).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i found a new constellation last night.
i call it "dubsteb"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Manifisto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddlIPv-DAeM

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Constellations. We all know them, sure. But when's the last time we really USED them, right? They're so old. Orion the Hunter? I mean, come on. Hunting isn't a job anymore. More like a hobby. I think that's part of the problem. Constellations need a sexy update! Make them pop for the kids so they'll have appeal beyond the older users like sailors and witches and the like, while still maintaining their appeal. We need to disrupt this stuff!

Maybe instead of being a hunter Orion could become a guitarist, so instead of an animal carcass, or bow, or whatever he's just like shredding sick riffs on a guitar. Also Cancer makes everyone think of that real bummer of a disease. Maybe Cancer could become a cute cat's face. You know. Stuff like that! I'm no authority though, and I'll try to work on some mock ups later but if anyone has any ideas feel free to submit them! Remember to shoot for the stars! (but don't really shoot them that would be bad).

gemini is the twins, to attract the younger generation I think we need to update it to a threesome

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

gemini is the twins, to attract the younger generation I think we need to update it to a threesome

Jen&Jim&I

ty nesamdoom!

nut

aries dies

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

aries dies

RIP in heaven

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

ursa minor? no thanks, i am not going to jail.
ursa major for me.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

ursa minor? no thanks, i am not going to jail.
ursa major for me.

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmm yes

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Well Sagittarius is an archer, but archery is lame! Let's give him a badass Barret .50 cal instead. Noscope 2 the stars.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Manifisto

magic cactus posted:

Well Sagittarius is an archer, but archery is lame! Let's give him a badass Barret .50 cal instead. Noscope 2 the stars.

give him a katana, and maybe some ninja throwing stars

Manifisto

what is the anime constellation

does it have a fedora

poverty goat

Manifisto posted:

If you look closely the twins are already involved in a tryst with Orion, a charioteer, two dogs and a bull, Beetlejuice and occasionally a wandering Roman god. Leave good enough alone, imo

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Sep 20, 2019

nut

"Ahhh, the thicc dipper"

poverty goat

poverty goat posted:

If you look closely the twins are already involved in a tryst with Orion, a charioteer, two dogs and a bull, Beetlejuice and occasionally a wandering Roman god. Leave good enough alone, imo

Pompeiian graffiti actually describes this region of the sky as "The Winter Aristocrats" based on a long-lost lewd joke

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

"Ahhh, the thicc dipper"

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

"Ahhh, the thicc dipper"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

New constellations: the finger, dabs, the big bong and the little bowl, big dick daddy's dongarium, sexy horse, captain Picard playing his flute, crossfit, Libra 2: measure harder