Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DentD
Aug 13, 2015

I can predict the future! And you're going to be OKAY.
I turned the cursive off. I can read cursive just fine but vastly prefer to look at print. Not sorry.

𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓴

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I actually don’t own the game

Owned its me, I am the one who is owned

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I actually don’t own the game

Owned its me, I am the one who is owned

its a good game bront

Josuke Higashikata posted:

honk if this is the greatest game of all time

:honk:

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Metaline posted:

I made a thing.

OH poo poo I just realized this was some God tier cross stitch and not a picture is a really bad LCD!

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Nth Doctor posted:

OH poo poo I just realized this was some God tier cross stitch and not a picture is a really bad LCD!

Haha, aw shucks!

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
This was my Halloween costume last week:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

This looked like it was going to be horrible but I clicked anyways and it was amazing! :sun:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

its a good game bront

:honk:

Yes but I am unemployed so I have to honk vicariously through this thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

honk

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

This looked like it was going to be horrible but I clicked anyways and it was amazing! :sun:
Nerd rap is very hit or miss, but Stupendium is usually worth a listen.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
ok yeah that was pretty funny

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

UGG was featured on "How Did This Get Played" podcast this week if you want to hear a bunch of hot takes like "Game is bad because it has objectives"

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Hobo Clown posted:

UGG was featured on "How Did This Get Played" podcast this week if you want to hear a bunch of hot takes like "Game is bad because it has objectives"

I listened to it because I expected the combination of Hodgman and Untitled Goose to be awesome but that was real bad, dang.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Yeah, this is an idea that absolutely shouldn't work but really really does.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

Flint_Paper posted:

Yeah, this is an idea that absolutely shouldn't work but really really does.

"Living in fear of The Terror from the Lake!"
:dance:

:discourse:

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Hobo Clown posted:

Jesus this is awful

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

HONGK is the new HONK

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

So I finished the postgame extra lists last night. I was struggling with the Pub in particular and I was curious: did anyone try starting in the miniature village instead of the street? Being able to just walk right in without dealing with the Burly Man at first was super helpful to me. I could also stage my tomato for the bucket prank.

Finally the water in the model village counts as the canal for the pint glass item.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1204423022767198208

Looking forward to getting my :honk: on finally

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

PS4 too.

That was fast.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Does that mean it will be on Game Pass for PC as well?

edit: no. :(

https://twitter.com/XboxGamePass/status/1204435128392601601

Collateral Damage fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Dec 11, 2019

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

We NEED this DLC immediately.

From tonight's Video Game Awards, Dr Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker present... Untitled Beaker Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rys-V9bOd58

Perpetual Motion
Aug 12, 2013
The Goose now being Muppets canon is better than any award it could have won.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Finally, Steam release on September 23rd

Also multiplayer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcGyzhT24g

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
Two Goose One Bell

Dreadwroth2
Feb 28, 2019

by Cyrano4747
2GOOSE2FURIOUS

#FamilyHONK

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

So you can play as a White Chinese goose now. Dare I hope for other models? Can I finally play as the black and grey poo poo machines I have come to love hating?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Add Muscovy ducks for nightmare mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vvS0SK3Dmc

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

honk honk that's the sound of the geese

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
This is what co-op mode should look like
https://twitter.com/meetissai/status/1228229306939142146

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Anyone tried co-op update yet? It's local coop only with P1 keyboard+mouse and P2 controller. I'm about to see if I can add it to my steam library from epic games as a non-steam game then use remote play with a friend.

e: Remote play as a non-steam game didn't work when I tried it, but I've never really tried to use remote play before so I might have screwed it up. You can definitely play co-op on steam online using remote play if you buy it through steam, but one person needs to be mkb and the other using controller. The advantage afaik is that only one person needs to own the game, so it's a good way to show it off to friends?

You both share one screen and it zooms out to a maximum range which means you have to work together to try and navigate if one if you gets stuck on the opposite side of a locked fence or something. You can steal items out of each other's mouths, you can pick up large items together.

TheMostFrench fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Sep 24, 2020

Pocky In My Pocket
Jan 27, 2005

Giant robots shouldn't fight!

Me and miss Pocky played it coop and it was fun and cute still

Only sad thing is that you cant put the ribbon on the other goose

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

TheMostFrench posted:

Anyone tried co-op update yet? It's local coop only with P1 keyboard+mouse and P2 controller. I'm about to see if I can add it to my steam library from epic games as a non-steam game then use remote play with a friend.

e: Remote play as a non-steam game didn't work when I tried it, but I've never really tried to use remote play before so I might have screwed it up. You can definitely play co-op on steam online using remote play if you buy it through steam, but one person needs to be mkb and the other using controller. The advantage afaik is that only one person needs to own the game, so it's a good way to show it off to friends?

You both share one screen and it zooms out to a maximum range which means you have to work together to try and navigate if one if you gets stuck on the opposite side of a locked fence or something. You can steal items out of each other's mouths, you can pick up large items together.

My 5 year old and I spent an hour doing it yesterday, it was a blast to be playing truly together instead of handing the controller back and forth. We kept switching controllers to be the new goose.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Pocky In My Pocket posted:

Me and miss Pocky played it coop and it was fun and cute still

Only sad thing is that you cant put the ribbon on the other goose

You can! There is a blue ribbon near the well. If you take it to the artist lady she will put it on another goose the same way as the first.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

TheMostFrench posted:

You can! There is a blue ribbon near the well. If you take it to the artist lady she will put it on another goose the same way as the first.

GOTY :honk:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
The goose game is on sale at steam untill January 5th, at 25% discount. I'm one of those people who decided to wait for it to no longer be Epic exclusive, and then subsequently completely forgot to check up on it. Untill last week, so it was a nice Christmas gift to give to myself.

I've played it off and on for a bit, just waddling around mashing the honk button and making life hell for the poor saps in the village. So far I have only completed two levels, if you can call them that; the one with the gardener and the one with the kid with glasses and the broom lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Picked this up in the Steam Sale too, just completed the game for the first time (and got the new to-do lists for some extra fun), and this game is just so charming and fun. It's like a slightly more wholesome Hitman except instead of being a bald ageless assassin you're a goose, and instead of murdering capitalist monsters you are bothering communist villagers :allears: