Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Burt Sexual posted:

It sucks and tastes like poo poo

I think I said it tastes like Fresca dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Shits Torrents of Blood is my username on pof

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
Like how much blood are we talkin here? Like the whole bowl or like whipe and its bloody?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"Gallon or so"

US: most of op's blood
Imperial: all of it

drat.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I likely over-estimated just how much blood there was, but it's probably one of those things like a pebble in your shoe; it seems more than it actually is.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lemon posted:

Good question. I don't know for sure, but I think it's more likely due to the extraordinary effort I had to put into opening the bottle rather than an inherently unstable butt. I hope so, anyway.
I still don't–

did you like flex your butt? :confused:
was it that thing where you tighten every muscle at once even though it probably doesn't help to be flexing your toes and it just happens that your sphincter was the one that blew? or is the anus somehow intrinsically tied to physical exertion?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Cubone posted:

I still don't–

was it that thing where you tighten every muscle at once even though it probably doesn't help to be flexing your toes and it just happens that your sphincter was the one that blew? or is the anus somehow intrinsically tied to physical exertion?

Ask any professional fighter, power takes root in the butt

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Cubone posted:

I still don't–

I dunno, man. I didn't feel like I was particularly using my butt to help out when I was pulling the cork. I didn't go into detail with the doctor about how it happened, I just checked out the wiki article after he diagnosed it. According to that: "...caused by heavy lifting, coughing or straining." So, yeah, it sounds like there's a potential little bomb waiting to go off up your rear end whenever you move a couch or something.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Like a hernia

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This thread, much like the OP's anus, is really going places.

Gath
Sep 23, 2009
We are going to need to see you do it again this time with pictures and descriptions below them.:nexus: that and for a control you know?:science:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Did you know that only 40% of sommeliers reach retirement age

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Imagine rolling up to the doctor without a suitable lie and this is the best story op could come up with.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
... and this is why I have a cork in my rear end! Smell it, it was great vintage of 2005.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Write to the vineyard and describe the suffering you have gone through just to consume their product. Maybe they'll make you their spokesman.

"I literally busted my rear end for Uncle Aldi's cabernet!"

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Lemon posted:

I dunno, man. I didn't feel like I was particularly using my butt to help out when I was pulling the cork. I didn't go into detail with the doctor about how it happened, I just checked out the wiki article after he diagnosed it. According to that: "...caused by heavy lifting, coughing or straining." So, yeah, it sounds like there's a potential little bomb waiting to go off up your rear end whenever you move a couch or something.

Just admit that you had the wine bottle in your b-hole.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CPL593H posted:

Just admit that you had the wine bottle in your b-hole.

That would be far less embarassing than the current explanation of "I am such a weak and delicate person that opening a bottle caused my rear end to explode."

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Great now I'm worried I'm going to take a poo poo and poo poo out my whole rear end

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
No no no no no. The possibility is you'll strain your rear end too much and somehow cause a bottle of wine to open.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I'm upset and disappointed in all of you for not offering to help massage this man's butthole back inside his body. I thought we were a family

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Op how deep do I need to shove rhe wine bottle up my rump to open it? I mean, I know lodging the entire bottle usually does the trick but... wanted to hear it from someone experienced in case you only pop your cork halfway

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I mean, why would I lie about any of this? It's not as if Lowtax discovered my arsehole in tatters and I was obliged to come here and explain things.

Anyway, I'm off to hospital for the ol' camera up the butt now. Apparently this carries a 1 in 15,000 chance of death, so press F if I haven't updated the thread in the next six hours.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Lemon posted:

I mean, why would I lie about any of this? It's not as if Lowtax discovered my arsehole in tatters and I was obliged to come here and explain things.

Anyway, I'm off to hospital for the ol' camera up the butt now. Apparently this carries a 1 in 15,000 chance of death, so press F if I haven't updated the thread in the next six hours.

Are you going to post the pictures?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
you magnificent beast

Lemon
May 22, 2003

CPL593H posted:

Are you going to post the pictures?

Only if they find something worth remarking upon

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Good luck at the hospital, OP. Let us know if the bottle knocked you up, we can take care of little Vinnito as a village

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

e:^^^ Slammed in the butt by Beaujolais, by Chuck Tingle.

Lemon posted:

Only if they find something worth remarking upon

We'll be the judges of that.

madeintaipei fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Sep 25, 2019

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Later today we're going to find out if wine is also stored in the balls

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AHuman_anus

this page is one of the finest things the internet ever came up with

"The shaved and more desirable anus should be the first one to be seen in the article. With the current setup, the only possible way to admire the smooth, clean anus is to have it in the same frame as the hairy anus. Please fix this."

lol someone mad they have to look at dirty hairy anus while trying to jack off to admire the smoothed-anus.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

how was the wine tho op

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Trip report: I survived! Everything was ship shape. The nurse was hot.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Awesome!

I brought you a bouquet with a bear, they don't let balloons in the rooms anymore

e: Card reads "Get well soon" but I scratched off soon and wrote in now.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
One time I bought a cheap wine opener and a few months later in a fit of drunken rage while trying to use it, I bent the screw so far it was utterly useless. Next, I googled how to push in the cork. Which I tried to do, but instead slipped and bashed the neck of the bottle against the sink, knocking it clean off in some kind of retarded, hillbilly version of sabering.

My anus is made of stronger stuff than yours, I guess, because none of that so much as tickled it.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lemon posted:

For those unclear on the mechanics of the situation, I was not using my butthole in any way to remove the cork. It was simply caused by the exertion.

I can't help but wonder if that thing and the cork emerged in unison, but I've no way of knowing for sure.

My dad told me as a kid if I used a screwdriver on my bellybutton, my rear end would pop off. Try that?

Burnt Dick
May 3, 2018
What is it with goons and weak assholes? Pants making GBS threads stories are ten to the dozen, and now people are blowing their entire sphincters out just opening bottles

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Lemon posted:

For those unclear on the mechanics of the situation, I was not using my butthole in any way to remove the cork. It was simply caused by the exertion.

I can't help but wonder if that thing and the cork emerged in unison, but I've no way of knowing for sure.

I read that as "erection"

Lemon posted:

Trip report: I survived! Everything was ship shape. The nurse was hot.

Did you strike up a conversation? The first question I would have asked is what's the weirdest thing your found in one o these

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How’d you enjoy making GBS threads water poops for twelve hours? Anyways grats on the findings.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Wamdoodle posted:

Did you strike up a conversation? The first question I would have asked is what's the weirdest thing your found in one o these

Yeah, I wasn't trying to bring my A-game though. Apparently they go through about 15 people per day. That's a whole lot of butt-lookin'.

Burt Sexual posted:

How’d you enjoy making GBS threads water poops for twelve hours? Anyways grats on the findings.

I thought it would be just like regular watery diarrhea, I wasn't prepared for how much it felt like my rear end had turned into a super-soaker. The pressure was something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I had to get an ultrasound on my ballsack recently and I thought it would be awkward but I ended up just having a casual conversation with the lady. In retrospect that's probably weirder than if I'd actually been awkward about it.