Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

I got hooked young with episodes of sailor moon and dragonball z on the cartoon network, just normal kid stuff where I grew up (the hood). But as I grew older I started experimenting with harder substances, a bump of trigun here, a line of excel saga there, just something to get me where I wanted to go. Soon I couldn't even feel normal unless I was speedballing episodes of neon genesis evangelion on one screen while hardcore tentacle hentai played on the other. I began selling crack rock to fund my crunchyroll subscription, then got in over my head and wound up owing $10k to the local yakuza while trying to hawk some rare figurines. I turned state's evidence and had to sell all of my possessions save for my most cherished possession

I keep her on the shelf above my bed at the halfway house. Every time that I get a craving to try one of the new animes the kids are into these days I look at those cold dead eyes and remember.

Does anyone else want to share their story of anime addiction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Thanks, doc