Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

I don't know if this is a thing where you guys are, but I've been noticing that people are using this special paint for their cars. Usually it's a marketing stunt on their delivery vehicle, but lately, it looks like normal commuters. My question is why would you do that to your own car? Do you not know that my first instinct is to draw a huge dick and balls on it? What possible messages could the public have for you that you need to have a writing space available at all times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
chalk my dick, op

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Ok, press it up against the car and i'll draw the outline around it. So it looks like a dick died

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

my balls itch

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

rub some chalk on em

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
One of my roommates in college did this on one of his bedroom walls and it was basically an endless tide of penises

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Good Ol Filbert posted:

I don't know if this is a thing where you guys are, but I've been noticing that people are using this special paint for their cars. Usually it's a marketing stunt on their delivery vehicle, but lately, it looks like normal commuters. My question is why would you do that to your own car? Do you not know that my first instinct is to draw a huge dick and balls on it? What possible messages could the public have for you that you need to have a writing space available at all times?

Do you carry around a lot of chalk in case you find a car to vandalize?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Pewdiepie posted:

you paint on chalk in negative space

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Amarcarts posted:

One of my roommates in college did this on one of his bedroom walls and it was basically an endless tide of penises

Is this stuff a nightmare to ever paint over?

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Someone with the skills could chalk a photorealistic picture on the car. I suggest a goatse

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Pewdiepie posted:

Is it really vandalizing if the car has chalkboard meant for writing on it?

e: Thought about it and if this were common in my area, I would absolutely stay carrying around chalk

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

Big Beef City posted:

Not sure. It was still there when I moved out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Thread needs pix.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A mod using their authority to pressure users into posting dick pics?

Boy I never thought I'd see the day, I can tell you that.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

The Walrus posted:

you paint on chalk in negative space

Thank you for this explanation. I also was under the impression that it'd be necessary to carry around chalk paint preemptively.

Big Beef City posted:

A mod using their authority to pressure users into posting dick pics?

Boy I never thought I'd see the day, I can tell you that.

That guy had it coming.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

One time my buddy Louie threw a party and my other buddy Ian started drawing dicks all over the cupboards in the kitchen. Some other folks at the party caught on and Ian just kept telling everyone that it was a "dick drawing party". Louie sort of started to catch on but was pretty drunk and just leaning on things to keep vertical, "alright guys, dicks are over," he pleaded flaccidly. Before long everyone in the party was drawing dicks all over everything. The house was a rental.

Louie and Ian still tell this story and laugh pretty hard about it but it usually ends with Louie saying something along the lines of, "Yeah, but in all seriousness the landlord was loving pissed and that cost me a lot of money".

edit: The point is you can draw a dick any surface you want, OP

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wow your buddies sound like loving assholes

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Big Beef City posted:

You never need to, you just find the colour you want in chalk instead.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Pewdiepie posted:

No, but I will now. The negative space thing's probably what's gonna happen, buncha negative space dicks being driven all over town

Burt Sexual posted:

Thread needs pix.

Took a picture of one on the freeway like about a hear ago, and have been seeing more in the wild about town.

I can't seem to be able to upload the photo using my tablet, but somebody did leave a nice comment in imgur regarding the obvious lack of dicks to which I totally agree

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I never got the dick drawing obsession.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

best bale posted:

Is it really vandalizing if the car has chalkboard meant for writing on it?

It is if you clear coat it afterwards.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Chalk up another one

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Smythe posted:

Once you find the perfect hog you'll understand

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

WASH ME

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

You were nearly passing for human, but you'll never truly understand the human desire to draw cocks, alien!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP you got any pics to show what you are talking about

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Not sure if it's the same thing the OP is talking about, but I did see a car that had a hood that was basically kinda chalkboardish, and the person had put a box of chalk where the vent is at the bottom of the front windshield so I guess anyone could take some chalk and write some poo poo on his hood. I don't remember what was already written on there though, probably because it was all just boring poo poo. I think it was an old civic.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
Why draw dicks when u can spread ur rear end cheeks as far apart as possible and then kiss the car with ur butthole, then grind back and forth on the car w/ur butthole, leaving a big smear on it

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

So the car deserves it? Because of what it's wearing?? SomethingAwful.Com's #MeToo reckoning is coming, and it will be furious.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.

Big Beef City posted:

I am a 20+ year professional painter. Its no harder to paint over then any other black latex wall paint. HTH

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

A long time ago, a friend and I went to the local community college with those window chalk roller sticks. We did draw many dick and balls as well as bad words.

Then we would hide behind a nearby car and wait. Some people seemed pissed and tried to rub it off, but surprisingly many people were just like "Haha gently caress it" and just left it and drove away.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Smythe posted:

I'm an immature person, but I don't like to permanently damage things, so drawing a recognizable funny figure that people can easily erase gives me a chuckle. I draw my line at permanence, I think it's funny when people draw penises on faces, but only laugh if it's washable, the permanence of Sharpie and inconvenience to take it off takes the fun out of it. Overall, it's the reaction vs. the aftermath that sets the mood.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

OP you got any pics to show what you are talking about
Yeah, duderino. But I think I have to clear up it up, like, I don't think that because you painted your car with chalk paint that people should be throwing floppy penises at you in public while you're walking down the street and stuff. That's something that you set up on Craigslist or something, this is more like, me teasing that people are making me react on my urges to be naughty and I'm jokingly passing the blame onto them, but in reality I know how to be civil and good. I was thinking at home like, would it be funnier if the penises were these crude middle school two circles and a schlong with no pubes, or like a detailed drawing with veins and hair and wrinkles on the sac. There's a lot to unpack here. the picture was taken on the 405 fwy

ilikedirt posted:

Why draw dicks when u can spread ur rear end cheeks as far apart as possible and then kiss the car with ur butthole, then grind back and forth on the car w/ur butthole, leaving a big smear on it

I don't know man, it gets pretty hot in Cali, might singe the ol' event horizon right off

Although, this post reminded me of that Regretsy post where the artist was pressing paper onto her painted butthole and selling it online

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pah, back in my day we used good old fashioned dirt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Pah, back in my day we used good old fashioned dirt:

lol

One time I saw a very detailed picture drawn in the back window of someone's car of a close up of a man's face mid-orgasm, some might argue that the character was in pain, but art is subjective. Overall the sight of somebody driving around with a big O face made me laugh uncontrollably.