Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dont Touch ME posted:

I really want to get people who say stuff like this to smoke a nice fat bowl of salvia extract. Just take a massive rip of some 100x. Derealization + delirium and rigid philosophies mix like fluorine and magnesium :science:

Altered states are hella real, but you need hard drugs and not ASMR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I heard it can give you huge cums

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Who What Now posted:

Altered states are hella real, but you need hard drugs and not ASMR.

Just meditate brah

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Is that what kids call dropping DMT these days?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

got hypnotized into sucking off a cinnabon employee behind a dumpster this morning. i'm especially susceptible to having my state altered when mercury is in retrograde

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

got hypnotized into sucking off a cinnabon employee behind a dumpster this morning. i'm especially susceptible to having my state altered when mercury is in retrograde

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
Lol just lol if you need drugs to alter your own consciousness

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JK Fresco posted:

Lol just lol if you need drugs to alter your own consciousness

How bout you come over here and alter my rear end with your dick!!

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

How bout you come over here and alter my rear end with your dick!!

I already have

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JK Fresco posted:

I already have

D.dam...

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

My next door neighbor was a hypnotist who took it incredibly seriously and would rant to me about about fake hypnotists all the time if he caught me walking into my place. Also he was super into selling and eating powdered placenta and he would go to the hospital for spare placenta and I think they would give them to him lol. Kind of sad he moved that dude as entertaining as hell.

Hold up, you can just walk into the hospital and buy placenta like it's the loving farmer's market?

That seems like the kind of thing that would get you arrested and put on a list for even asking.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

It’s all part of you’re sexual awakening. Your receiving cosmic energy and acting a sexual conduit for the Cinnabon Corporation to ascend to a higher plane of sexual awaking. They’ll let you know when they get there. :hmmyes:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's a really fun kink but stage hypnotism is kinda creepy!!!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If they ever find a cure for autism the brand name should be Hyp.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dont Touch ME posted:

I really want to get people who say stuff like this to smoke a nice fat bowl of salvia extract. Just take a massive rip of some 100x. Derealization + delirium and rigid philosophies mix like fluorine and magnesium :science:

I've smoked salvia and done other hallucinogens. Drugs of all sorts, in fact.

... That doesn't make hypnotism less of a sham. Peace.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Rad-daddio posted:

Hold up, you can just walk into the hospital and buy placenta like it's the loving farmer's market?

That seems like the kind of thing that would get you arrested and put on a list for even asking.

I wonder if you request it "to go", will they give you a little bag for it?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Colonel Cancer posted:

I wonder if you request it "to go", will they give you a little bag for it?

Hospitals will not under any circumstances give/sell you a placenta.

That being said, you want a placenta? I can get you a placenta, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Hell, I can get you a placenta by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with some cord!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah no, I get the 21 year old joke.
Good job on that one.
You got "Cartman" voice thing to follow that up, or a double pistols hand sign?
You know, keep it fresh?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah no, I get the 21 year old joke.
Good job on that one.
You got "Cartman" voice thing to follow that up, or a double pistols hand sign?
You know, keep it fresh?

What the hell is this?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Icochet posted:

What the hell is this?

BBC regularly goes off his meds and gets really really angry at random posters

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Icochet posted:

What the hell is this?

Drug induced aggression

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

He is experiencing an altered state of consciousness

Ixiggle
Apr 28, 2009
I had my first hypnotism experience at a furry convention earlier this year. A girl I was crushing on super hard at the con dragged me along and I followed a goat demon to the hotel room. I was rolling hard on Molly and dropped for them all easily. Acting like a cat, erotic stimulation commands, being put to sleep and woken up during sessions of beating and shocking, all kinds of BDSM poo poo. Best night of my life. For two days after anytime someone snapped their fingers I'd audibly moan.

I picked up a book on hypnosis and started it with my submissive to aid in conditioning and improve our playtime. I've done a few theraputic sessions where I helped with her dysphoria and attitude towards her eating disorders on top of all the kink poo poo. It's been a very good experience and kinda makes me want to become a hypnotherapist, but I think I prefer to use it for sexy time rather than helping people quit smoking or whatever.

I think it's fair to say hypnosis is just playing along but with a level of commitment to playing along you're not typically gonna get out of someone otherwise. It's a kinda similar experience to a guided meditation or even sub-space I think. Humans are real dumb and suggestable at a baseline so all that's needed is to tear down the defenses we built up to keep from getting constantly scammed and influenced to buy McDonald's every day.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i should buy some mcdonald's, you're right

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i altered my physical state into a sentient blob of goo and flushed myself down the terlet and ended up in the bowels of the hollow earth and befriended the molemen and they took me to meet nikola tesla and I sucked him off

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CharlestonJew posted:

BBC regularly goes off his meds and gets really really angry at random posters

It's so, so sad. I asked my family to pray for you Big Beef City.

My eldest lifted up his bright yes and asked "daddy, what's a prayer?"

And I answered as best I could: "It's like a wish, son. Now wish that this man on the internet defeats his inner rear end in a top hat so that we may all post jokes in peace." And he did, bless him, the little angel.

Big Beef, I love you man but if you let that boy down I will loving flame you.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Icochet posted:

My eldest lifted up his bright yes and asked "daddy, what's a prayer?"

I hope you slapped his fedora off his head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer