Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Amicus curiae posted:

The only camo shirt I'd wear and that's respectable

You can't buy them.

...no one can ever find the display :shrek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

hell astro course posted:

Hate to ruin the magic op but your local Walmart had a sale, and those camo pants are priced to move

I was just in a shop and they had 2 pairs of camo leggings for $12. The illuminati wants us all decked out in camo BAD, but why?

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i'm lolling p. hard at the idea of someone's masculinity being so fragile they call their tie dye shirt "camo"

Getting put on blast for the fragility of my masculinity in the same thread I discuss my opinions on fashion and the aesthetic/sexual appeal of fit black men is a new one.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Amicus curiae posted:

I was just in a shop and they had 2 pairs of camo leggings for $12. The illuminati wants us all decked out in camo BAD, but why?

Obviously an alien civilization’s fetish, coming for that earth rear end. :yaybutt:

Amicus curiae
May 31, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

bad posts ahead!!! posted:

yeah but we look good in literally anything

Too bad we can't say the same about your posts

JK Fresco posted:

White guys wearing camo jorts or hoodies look like goobers but black guys make it look pretty good. Sorry but them's the breaks.

He would look much better wearing something anything else, though.

Amicus curiae fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 30, 2019

klafbang
Nov 18, 2009
Clapping Larry

Amicus curiae posted:

They’re trying to make us all disappear

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Moon Atari posted:

Getting put on blast for the fragility of my masculinity in the same thread I discuss my opinions on fashion and the aesthetic/sexual appeal of fit black men is a new one.

You don't get a free pass from being a toxic male just bc you like man love.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like walking up to people in designer camo and pretending I don’t see them. If they talk I say “who said that? Show yourself!”.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Rad-daddio posted:

You don't get a free pass from being a toxic male just bc you like man love.

I'm straight though. It's the straight and willing to identify men as handsome part that is the proof of non-fragile masculinity.

Also I've not only worn but self-made full on rainbow tye dye to wear to music festivals.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

you'll take my cargo shorts from my cold dead legs

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Cargo Jorts....

For when you're an adult but your mom still dresses you.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rad-daddio posted:

Cargo Jorts....

For when you're an adult but your mom still dresses you.

My mom has impeccable taste you rear end! :catbert:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Rad-daddio posted:

We should crowd source the best consumer items for camo jorts guys.

1. Oakleys.
2. Modded vape rig.
3. Lowered 98 Honda Civic
4. Skillet CD stuck in the stereo.

white oakleys

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Gonna match their ice cream makers

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fartington Butts posted:

Gonna match their ice cream makers

Honey, I can’t find the ice cream again! :j:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Sure that's a nice camo icecream maker. For a bear. To use in a forest.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Away all Goats posted:

you'll take my cargo shorts from my cold dead legs

:same: Also for the black socks i wear with my camo cargo shorts

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

as the second photo shows, it's so you don't notice all of the cheap beer cans littering the forest

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Missing the buckshot holes

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
currently wearing urban camo pattern saxx underwear.

True story: I wore these once on a date with the thought "If we end up stripping down I'll show these off and she will want to gently caress"

That's probably 60% of the type of thoughts that go through my mind daily.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
i bought a pair of tactical jorts like the ones in the op to wear to a big nerf battle where we were supposed to wear dumb costumes
it turned out the host was a sex creep who had raped or would go on to rape like a dozen of the women who showed up (but not during nerf i dont think)
there was another sex creep there who dressed in a full knock off mickey mouse costume and boxed people with sock-em boppers
actually wait now that I think about it there were like at least 3 confirmed rapists there at that family friendly event, but ya know like 300 people showed up, so statistically it wasn't that bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Coolness Averted posted:

i bought a pair of tactical jorts like the ones in the op to wear to a big nerf battle where we were supposed to wear dumb costumes
it turned out the host was a sex creep who had raped or would go on to rape like a dozen of the women who showed up (but not during nerf i dont think)
there was another sex creep there who dressed in a full knock off mickey mouse costume and boxed people with sock-em boppers
actually wait now that I think about it there were like at least 3 confirmed rapists there at that family friendly event, but ya know like 300 people showed up, so statistically it wasn't that bad

great username/post combo