Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
should i get to write for the front page
This poll is closed.
please dont antagonize potential spree killers 3 14.29%
why is your name still phiz if you dont post in PHIZ 4 19.05%
are you aware you misspelled Khalifa 4 19.05%
whatever happened to your turkey-fat candles 10 47.62%
Total: 21 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

They should delete world hunger and suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

sweet thursday posted:

They should delete world hunger and suffering

they tried but radium forgot the password and noone else knows how to get root access to the Akashic Record

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Just to be clear, this isn't the thread for grenade launcher recommendations?

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Gun?

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

We should lease out the front page to burger king

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

AKZ posted:

Just to be clear, this isn't the thread for grenade launcher recommendations?

my grenade launcher recommendations are to use them to clear a fortified enemy position, or fill them with smoke grenades to have a festive time in your yard or just generally around. ALWAYS with parental supervision.

no.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Phiz I hope you get to write for the front page for free.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Also delete tfr.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I remember reading a Mad Magazine parody of Jurassic Park when i was a child and the joke with Muldoon is that he has passionate loving sex with guns and is proud of it/thinks he is a stud.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd like to bring back the reviews for poo poo movies. They keep making more so we won't be running out anytime soon.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You're not funny OP,, so maybe you do belong on the front page.

Don't shoot me for saying that, heheh.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

drilldo squirt posted:

Also delete tfr.

I got my avatar text for saying tfr should be closed and I'm flattered that someone got so angry about it that they would spend money on me.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

There Bias Two posted:

I got my avatar text for saying tfr should be closed and I'm flattered that someone got so angry about it that they would spend money on me.

people will give u ridiculous avatars for like no reason. its absurd.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
What's happening in tfr? Can someone sum it up in a non-desperately wordy, sensible read sort of way? I lurked there for a minute to get educated on guns, got a rifle, for end of society reasons, decided guns are pretty much all the same, and haven't really been back. Gun culture is very much like track bikes in cities cultures if you think about it. "Brooo, I saved up and got a sick rear end campagnolo three piece crank set for my retro track fixie." Sounds a lot like "broooo, I sent out my Glock 19 slide to the gunsmith and got whatever the gently caress done to it" At the end of the day, you can only ride one bike at a time, shoot one gun at a time, and anything beyond that is just uncle sam fuckin jacking it romantically over all the sales tax you're hooking him up with.

I just watch Forgotten Weapons guy now if I'm bored and want to learn about guns.

Anyway what happened? Also, gently caress u op lol

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Brb painting some mags

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

interwhat posted:

shoot one gun at a time

(chuckles smugly in gunkata)

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
I am against the practice, but the clear mod precedent is to ban the obviously mentally ill. It's time, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

merge TFR with TCC, one big harm-reduction ur-forum for all of SA's murder/suicides