Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Average Bear posted:

I'm gonna push Indie Treasure Subnautica on the list. It's a survival crafting *wipes rotten tomato off my mouth* crafting underwater adventure. I won't spoil anything, but the ocean is home to more than just fish...

you'll be sleeping with the fishes for posting this. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Average Bear posted:

I'm gonna push Indie Treasure Subnautica on the list. It's a survival crafting *wipes rotten tomato off my mouth* crafting underwater adventure. I won't spoil anything, but the ocean is home to more than just fish...

Charlie "Flayra" Cleveland can huff my nuts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpNNffPXvzc

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Luigi's Mansion is live baby

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Mekchu posted:

I finished Dead Space and man, that's a good game. Shout out to those who recommended it off my initial post in the thread.

I don't typically enjoy games that use surprise attacks (jump scares etc.) but this did a good job of lulling me into a sense of safety only to catch me with something a bunch of times, and did while not being obnoxious.

Still not a fan of horror games but this was great. I think since I apparently own all 3 I'll try and do one of them each year, though I heard 3 is a bit wonky.

i dont like 2 as much because its really linear and i liked walking around the ship in 1 but it's ok if you want more dead space. i dont remember anything about 3 except it's really bad and it starts with isaac shooting terrorists from behind cover

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Happy Halloween Gamers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z676IOGY7E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Luigi wrecking the absolute poo poo out of everything with his vacuum will never get old.