Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

why does it feel like if you jumped down one more step every day you think you could eventually do the whole flight of stairs after a couple of weeks, but you don't believe you could do the same going up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Is that some kind of a CrossFit sales pitch?
Also I hate how my phone autocapitalizes that poo poo.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lemon posted:

why does it feel like if you jumped down one more step every day you think you could eventually do the whole flight of stairs after a couple of weeks, but you don't believe you could do the same going up?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm serious those fuckers can jump up on your fridge

Lemon
May 22, 2003

what about people who don't believe in that but still have the same feeling?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lemon posted:

what about people who don't believe in that but still have the same feeling?

I cordially invite them to fight me, at the top of this staircase, if they can mount it in a single leap.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I have been vomiting constantly since friday, i am now at work and am going to eat chili from wendys. Wish me luck

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

poverty goat posted:

How do I become a dildo engineer

I ended up doing it bc I had a friend who was making the packaging molds for this company's offerings. He mentioned me to them and they reached out bc they had a lot of overflow that their in house team couldn't handle.

So basically it's just networking as usual...

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Applesnots posted:

I have been vomiting constantly since friday, i am now at work and am going to eat chili from wendys. Wish me luck

Wendy's chili is pretty tame.

If you're looking for more time off, just toss the chili into you office chair and tell your boss that you poo poo your pants.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Applesnots posted:

Trying to reverse polarity, huh?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

hi5 sick OP I've got a cold coming on. Throat is scratchy, starting to cough. It caught me off guard, I usually only get sick in January if at all.

I don't really have anything entertaining to say because I lead a very uninteresting life. I suppose I can open myself up to mockery by admitting that I have been posting less because I'm playing wow classic.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I re-watched Big Trouble in Little China last night. I think the third time I've seen it. That movie owns and holds up well. So many good lines.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Internetjack posted:

I re-watched Big Trouble in Little China last night. I think the third time I've seen it. That movie owns and holds up well. So many good lines.

Indeed!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

You know what Ol jack burton says

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
It's all in the reflexes.

Edit: I mean seriously, I'm sure there have been BTiLC threads before, but the movie is so quotable just for fun. I honestly thought about just writing them all down to share, because I'm too dumb to snatch gifs and clips. Like 20 top notch lines in the movie at least.

Internetjack fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019