Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

If I were young and single again I would simply go out and bang hot people and consume alcohol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

jokes posted:

If I were young and single again I would simply go out and bang hot people and consume alcohol

Same, but if my dick worked.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Bees twerk to navigate the land. Maybe they were bees.

Op please do not hit on the bees while they're working. I know you think they're hot but it's v inappropriate

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

When I was young I had drunk bees twerking on me in the meadows and I made the most out of my youth spending my entire 20s abroad doing insane poo poo. Sorry op.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
was pretty confused until I realized op was posting in the Before Times

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

I enjoyed this very honest introspective on aging, op

Say hi to your wife for me :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
While OP was busy perving on twerking teenagers at the club/bar I was motorboating his wife’s big ol’ tittays in the back of my Ridgeline in the parking lot.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

While OP was busy perving on twerking teenagers at the club/bar I was motorboating his wife’s big ol’ tittays in the back of my Ridgeline in the parking lot.

Same, except your wife and other non-underage female family members that you may have

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Phlegmish posted:

Same, except your wife and other non-underage female family members that you may have

You son of a bitch! This club/bar is terrible! A den of iniquity, I say!

You like your your Ridgeline? Got mine in ‘07, got almost 170K on the OD, still purring like a kitten.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Lol op got horny on main and then made a thread about it

magic cactus
Aug 3, 2019

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
OP what are you doing out at the club??? Don't you know there's a quarantine going on? You need to get back inside your Mcmansion ASAP!

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

When you envision hot chicks do you envision, college students? 20 somethings? 30 somethings? Athletes?

Me? I envision my wife, the ultimate hot chick, gliding past me with unwashed hair and the same pajamas she’s worn for days, maybe weeks. She heads to the kitchen to grab a snack or five. Her eyes go black and roll back in her head as she puts down her phone to hold two handfuls of snacks while her mouth is full.

Nothing compares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

jokes posted:

When you envision hot chicks do you envision, college students? 20 somethings? 30 somethings? Athletes?

Me? I envision my wife, the ultimate hot chick, gliding past me with unwashed hair and the same pajamas she’s worn for days, maybe weeks. She heads to the kitchen to grab a snack or five. Her eyes go black and roll back in her head as she puts down her phone to hold two handfuls of snacks while her mouth is full.

Nothing compares.

mostly just thinking about your wife's unwashed feet in this scenario. hoping they are being cared for lovingly and not some horrible naughty stinking shameful thing that must be hidden at all cost from the world.