Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!

Imagine your own personal G1 Climax tournament, except there's only one block, and there's over a hundred wrestlers in it, and you get to book the results based on who's your favourite! Why determine who your favourite wrestlers are by such flimsy rationale as "your feelings" and "thinking about it"? You should figure it out using:
  • the cold hard science of logistical sorting
  • being forced to make difficult, arbitrary decisions about who you like the most
  • spending an inordinate amount of time clicking boxes on a very plain webpage
It's a simple process, the script lists two wrestlers, you pick which one is your favourite, and you then repeat that process hundreds of times until either you get your sorted results, or get pissed off and curse out the OP, whichever comes first. Once you're (finally) done, the script will have sorted all the wrestlers in the order of your affection for them. Every now and then we'll put up a new script for you to enjoy. Click boxes to your heart's content, and share the results with us, so we can laugh at how high you placed THAT person, wow, how could you? We're most interested in your Top 10 and Bottom 10, and if you've got anything to say about how things turned out, please include that as well, I'm always interested in hearing how accurate or inaccurate you think the script was to your real taste.

As the results roll in, I'll be compiling data about how goons felt, in a complete rip-off of the Jerusalem thread that started it all. Feel free to post your results from the previous scripts and discuss them as well.

Previous scripts:
Rowdy Ringsports's Top 128 (Sept 20th, 2019): https://serene-noyce-4b38c8.netlify.com/
The top names from Jerusalem's Top Ten Favourite Active Wrestlers thread, at the time I made it. Might update this if there are any discrepancies between the list here and the top 128 from the finished thread results.

Current script:
WWE Main Roster Wrestlers (RAW/Smackdown) (Oct 6th, 2019): https://agitated-torvalds-520a53.netlify.com
Men and women of the current WWE roster according to Wikipedia, which I hope I'm right in trusting is nerdy enough to be accurate about these things. Includes inactive and injured members, but no Cain Velasquez, who is unsigned as of me posting this. There are fewer names here than there were in the previous script, but it took me way longer to sort (500 battles), so make sure you've got some time to kill before starting this.

El Generico fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Oct 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
My own results for this script:

I'm not watching a ton of WWE right now, but it's funny how the current product has affected how I feel about everyone. AJ Styles has been less damaged by recent booking than Daniel Bryan has, thanks to the Roman Reigns attempted murder angle, and apparently despite how she ranked on my previous script, Asuka is still just about the coolest in the WWE. Sadly, the star of my namesake has fallen quite a bit, and Brock Lesnar has a high spot in a begrudging sort of way as a really good Brock Lesnar main event is still super exciting and fun.

Billie Kay is where both of the Iconics should be, not sure why it never let me put them together.

El Generico fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Oct 7, 2019

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rank Wrestler
1 Daniel Bryan
2 Kevin Owens
3 Rey Mysterio
4 Shinsuke Nakamura
5 AJ Styles
6 Randy Orton
7 Ricochet
8 Samoa Joe