Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

My dad came over to watch games 4 and 6 with me, just saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I screamed and then I jumped up and down, hugged my sister, hugged the weirdo next to me, hugged the old grandma in the row below me and she spilled a little bit of beer on my jersey but I don’t care because WORLD SERIES Y’ALL.

Oh gently caress you were there too I bet it was lit

Intruder posted:

My dad came over to watch games 4 and 6 with me, just saying

Hope your guest room is ready 'cause your dad is moving in through October

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

G-Hawk posted:

walkoff winning the pennant is indescribably loving awesome

imo prefer smoking them for 6 runs by the fourth inning and having the entire second half of the game to bask

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

MJeff posted:

imo prefer smoking them for 6 runs by the fourth inning and having the entire second half of the game to bask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ehw7iThgmU

I think the Cardinals eliminating the Braves this year was a bit more anticlimactic. But the Yankees losing was more satisfying.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

zoux posted:

Oh gently caress you were there too I bet it was lit

The Astros have won every postseason game I’ve been at.

I was here for ALCS Game 7 in 2017 too.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
Was that guy wearing a Goku tank top?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Start a gofundme for playoff tickest

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I’ve been to every Yankees World Series since I was born so the Astros just saved me $600+, thanks in advance.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Foppish Yet Dashing posted:

Was that guy wearing a Goku tank top?

Without even knowing who it was I knew it had to be Reddick

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Intruder posted:

Start a gofundme for playoff tickest

Season tickets baby, I’ll be here Tuesday. The other ST partners have Game 2 though, so I won’t have another game until (a potential) Game 7.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
the Nats sold SRO tickets to the NLCS for $125, so if they can keep them at or under $200 for the Series, I'll go to a game

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The $7 tickets are $300 for the WS lol

I'll watch on TV

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Moneyball posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ehw7iThgmU

I think the Cardinals eliminating the Braves this year was a bit more anticlimactic. But the Yankees losing was more satisfying.

I love how hype the Yankees fans get after Damon gets gunned down followed by a first pitch jack by Ortiz

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Big Mean Jerk posted:

STH life is the best life. Our season tickets for the World Series are like $250, makes the rest of it worth it. SRO for the WS is $235 for non STH.

See you Tuesday.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

Intruder posted:

I love how hype the Yankees fans get after Damon gets gunned down followed by a first pitch jack by Ortiz

The two most memorable parts of that game for me are the "OHH" when Damon hits his second home run and Yankee fans shouting "who's your daddy" when Pedro comes in for some work, when their team is down like 10-2 in an elimination game.

I saw Jomboy mentioned earlier in the thread, and he's having a rough night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001