Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

how do i even get podcasting do i need some kind of device or what...???....antenna!?

Oh, grandpa! *puts hands on hips*

Just lay in your Matrix cocoon, and I'll plug you in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

little munchkin posted:

you have them backwards, the hippy guy is the one that's the son of an actor

Seth looks like he could be Jon Larroquette's son so I think this guy is onto something.

The podcast is great, I don't know why the thread is here but I think I first found UYD through a GBS thread so it's come full circle.

People who are actually trying to get into it, watch the YouTube clips and I guess skip the 4-minute intro songs they play if you want to actually hear them talk.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I think Seth actually met Jonathan because he played a younger version of papa Larroquette in a TV movie. Or maybe he got the part after he met Jonathan working at the video store and they bonded over Jonbenet Ramsey or whatever, I don't remember.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 14, 2019

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

closing on account of there already being a massive UYD thread in RGD that I didn't know about.