Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
DISCLAIMER

:siren::siren:-=(Must Have Plat to Send or Receive PMs!)=- :siren::siren:

If you do not have Plat, now would be a good time to purchase it and help Senor Lowtax pay for his new(ish) neck that he had to get because the MAN stuck it to him or whatever it was that happened to him.

If you post in this thread, and you have Plat- there is a relatively decent chance that a YOBBER will send you a PM (Personal Message), which you can then, should you choose to, respond to in a polite and respectful manner.

Think of it like CB radio, you... what's that? You don't know what CB radio is?

Ok, you still use answering machines, right? No? You don't have a landline? You have a smartphone, ya say?

Alright, imagine you get a text, but you don't have to answer it right away, AND it's from a 'Yobber. Yeah, that's right! Instant Message! You got it!

That's what happens with this here thing I got arranged. You get an instant message, but you don't have to answer it right away- if at all! You just reply to this post, and the rest will almost certainly happen automagically!

If you want to take a chance on getting a text from a 100% GENUINE 'Yobber, then spin the wheel and :justpost:!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

If you want to take a chance on getting a text from a 100% GENUINE 'Yobber, then spin the wheel and :justpost:!

420 69 big poster its hp here callin' in, ive been ridin' these internet tubes for nigh on twenny years and i aint been caught warezin' not once
yeah smokey may have probed or banned me once or twice but heck, that's what bein' a long haul poster is all about.
the thrill of the post, the joy of the laughs, man, dang.
honk
pass me bro i'm goin' slow, sorry bout that some redditor wanted to post about how it's his families fault they can't stand him so i let him pass on by

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Honk if ur horny.

Over.

Goons Are Gifts

:honk: