Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

In this corner...weighing... about two big sacks of stolen acorns.. we have Good Ol Filbert! *crowd goes wild and holds up signs* "Me Gusta el Good-O Filberto!" "Filberto #1"

*runs down the hallways slapping 5's and does a sick front flip onto the ring* The crowd goes wild, but some of them boo. Insane In The Membrane starts to play and fireworks shoot out. On the big screen, they play clips of me taking down jabronis left and right, one on one, and then pinning them down and stealing their masks.

*runs to the corner of the ring where my coach starts massaging my super awesome muscles*

Alright, cabrones, who here has the guts to take down El Good-O Filberto!

Your soft skulls cannot take my Noogie of Mass Destruction! *raises noogie fist to the spotlight*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

h... hey there, mr. filbert... i hope we can have a nice bout here... i'm... i'm going to try my hardest!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

:laugh: ... I mean.. :mad: Your hardest isn't gonna be good nuff! I have this new move for you, Mozi, I call it... the Wishy Washer! *runs over to grab your legs*

What makes it Wishy Washy is that... I can't decide which leg to BITE *crunch*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
oh goooood i knew wrestling was real! i knew aaasauguuuuuggghghghhhhhh!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Wrestling is real... *bends your legs over your head* .. and it's spectacular!

*the referee runs over and starts counting* uno… dos... *you break free*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
oh god... why didn't i tap out... ok well, take this!

*runs back into the ropes, planning to bounce off, but gets tangled up and winds up hanging upside down*

you've still got time to surrender!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Your arachnid tricks won't work on me! *runs over and starts pulling on your mask strings to loosen them*

*Gorilla Radio starts playing on the speaker* oh no! I better hurry up before your tag team member shows up!

*bites your leg* thews no ethcape!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*frantically waves arms in the air, hoping to randomly tag somebody else and somehow escape with my life*

please i.... i don't want to poo poo myself!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Sorry, but it looks like you're about to go down!

*pins you down hard* There is no escape! *starts taking off your mask* Muahahaha

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
no! my secret identity! where the hell is my teammate?!?! where are the refs?!??! this is not what i signed up fooooooorrrrrrr!

*in a last desperate attempt to escape, struggles mightily but the only thing that escapes is a small fart*

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

*backs away holding nose*

Oh, no! Small farts, my only weakness! I'll get you, Mozi! :arghfist:

*starts climbing up a corner pole and stands on it to rile up the crowd*

*crowd goes friggin' bananas*

Prepare for The Atom Smasher!

*music starts playing, fireworks blast off, the jumbo screen starts flashin MAJOR PAIN, OUCH!*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When I was in High School in the mid-late 90's when wrestling was all the rage my friends would put on back yard wrestling events as the "intro" to parties.
..but it was all entirely scripted. Meaning no one did dangerous poo poo without it being previously thought about and planned out in advance and talked through.

I wore a white leisure suite, had a "manager" that carried a boom box that played disco music to accompany me to the "ring".

I've been hit by a chair, fallen through a table, and watched one of my friends take a 30 foot leap off a farm silo (onto hay bales and straw).

It was dorky as poo poo and fun as hell and I had a good time. TIA.

e: oh also one time for whatever reason we were late at school and one of our favorite teachers was leaving his room right as a friend I were packing up and I swung my locker door open and kicked it, and he (purposely, knowingly) blocked it just like anyone would block a chair-shot. It was just a really loud, obviously blocked by the fore-arm "bang" noise from a locker door. ...and the poor man literally sprinted to see what the gently caress was going on. It's rare that I've felt that much guilt in my life for tricking a generally good man, and the fact that the person in on the stunt with me sprung to his feet immediately and had to explain just what we'd done. We didn't try that one again :(

It's also telling that THAT was considered school violence. ..poo poo.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 16, 2019

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
*a rumbling continues in Mozi's belly*

oh no.... you fool! you've awakened it... and i lived más yesterday as well! urrrrrrrrgh.... you've got to run! evacuate the building! i... i can't contain the beast for much longer!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

When I was in High School in the mid-late 90's when wrestling was all the rage my friends would put on back yard wrestling events as the "intro" to parties.
..but it was all entirely scripted. Meaning no one did dangerous poo poo without it being previously thought about and planned out in advance and talked through.

I wore a white leisure suite, had a "manager" that carried a boom box that played disco music to accompany me to the "ring".

I've been hit by a chair, fallen through a table, and watched one of my friends take a 30 foot leap off a farm silo (onto hay bales and straw).

It was dorky as poo poo and fun as hell and I had a good time. TIA.

This is the cutest thing, I would've loved to watch silliness. What was your character's name?

Wrestling was all the rage when I was in middle school. My bff was really into it and would talk about it with all the boys during PE, and I had no idea what was going on, but I hung around cuz she's my bff and I'm not about to ditch her in the crowd full of peen. The other girls though, they took this time to talk poo poo about her and that wrestling was stupid and fake. We used to watch wrestling together when I would go over to do "homework" and spend the night. I didn't 'get it', but it was nice to see her excited about something cool and would listen to her tell me about them and their rivals :allears:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Mozi posted:

*a rumbling continues in Mozi's belly*

oh no.... you fool! you've awakened it... and i lived más yesterday as well! urrrrrrrrgh.... you've got to run! evacuate the building! i... i can't contain the beast for much longer!

Oh no, looks like we have to plug up the hole!

*runs over and tries to pin you down* Muahaha

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Good Ol Filbert posted:

This is the cutest thing, I would've loved to watch silliness. What was your character's name?

Wrestling was all the rage when I was in middle school. My bff was really into it and would talk about it with all the boys during PE, and I had no idea what was going on, but I hung around cuz she's my bff and I'm not about to ditch her in the crowd full of peen. The other girls though, they took this time to talk poo poo about her and that wrestling was stupid and fake. We used to watch wrestling together when I would go over to do "homework" and spend the night. I didn't 'get it', but it was nice to see her excited about something cool and would listen to her tell me about them and their rivals :allears:

You know the stance that BeeGees took, Stayin' Alive? that was my "finishing move" get them on the mat and then stretch them out using that stance.
No I'm not kidding.
You're welcome.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Good Ol Filbert posted:

Oh no, looks like we have to plug up the hole!

*runs over and tries to pin you down* Muahaha

*Mozi's face drops in sad acceptance of what is about to happen*

*cut to: NORAD command center*

"Sir! We've just got a report - a massive explosion at the National Lunchador Sports Arena! 9 on the Richter scale - and we're getting reports of a foul airborne biotoxin of some sort as well!"

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Los Undefeeated Championo of all timeo! ChubbyCheckeeeeeeeer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS4i-rsJFY

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

You know the stance that BeeGees took, Stayin' Alive? that was my "finishing move" get them on the mat and then stretch them out using that stance.
No I'm not kidding.
You're welcome.

:xd: *screams*

Oh my god! That's the best thing

Mozi posted:

*Mozi's face drops in sad acceptance of what is about to happen*

*cut to: NORAD command center*

"Sir! We've just got a report - a massive explosion at the National Lunchador Sports Arena! 9 on the Richter scale - and we're getting reports of a foul airborne biotoxin of some sort as well!"

The jumbo screen flashes "BioShocked!!"

The crowd takes off their gas masks and tosses them in the air in joyful celebration. They were conveniently placed under their seats before the match. The lime green smokey raunchy hot fart dissipates, and the victims that were caught off guard in line for snacks get quickly carted away. Never have we seen such teamwork.

*lays on the mat twitching, exploded, and struggling to get up*

ChubbyChecker posted:

Los Undefeeated Championo of all timeo! ChubbyCheckeeeeeeeer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS4i-rsJFY

A new challenger approaches!

I like your intro video and music, it encompasses the theme and flow that we try to cultivate as the great athletes that we are

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hi filbert, I am your namiesis the HAZEL-NOT

i will crush you with my NUT CRUSHER attack and my

TERROR-O ROCHER finishing move

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

The Walrus posted:

hi filbert, I am your namiesis the HAZEL-NOT

i will crush you with my NUT CRUSHER attack and my

TERROR-O ROCHER finishing move

We meet for the first time, for the last time Hazel-Not, or should I say Hazel-Butt!

Your Terror-O Rocher move might have the sick hard outer core, but like Europa, it's soft on the inside and under the right temperatures, it's liquid. I can't wait to reach inside and defeat you, and... scoffs *crowd gasps * you could never crush... my nuts *drops mic*

*crowd goes nuts, people are crushing cans on their foreheads, air horn noise*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

what is HAZEL-NOT's intro music?

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Hah this owns

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Its me.

CHIEF BEEF

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Good Ol Filbert posted:

We meet for the first time, for the last time Hazel-Not, or should I say Hazel-Butt!

Your Terror-O Rocher move might have the sick hard outer core, but like Europa, it's soft on the inside and under the right temperatures, it's liquid. I can't wait to reach inside and defeat you, and... scoffs *crowd gasps * you could never crush... my nuts *drops mic*

*crowd goes nuts, people are crushing cans on their foreheads, air horn noise*

Hohn hohn hohn, it is I, Le GRAND FROMAGE, to help and support mon ami, Good Ol Filbert!
*fat person with chef's hat and apron, no shirt*
*twists his long mustache*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXhaI-8LSM&t=100s

Please be not wishing you will be getting le puissante baguette, mon finishing move!
*waves loaf of bread*
HOHN!
*runs to ring*
*gets halfway, has to rest with hands on knees*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I thought this would be a good opportunity for a meta joke where my lucha name is just whatever name they gave cubone in the spanish-language translation of pokemon

:what:

El Cachueso it is, then

anyway here's my entrance music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN1bJqU50iA

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

what is HAZEL-NOT's intro music?
I don't know but it has accordions

your boasts are but a thin gold foil veneer around a store brand imitation

you deride my layers but you are dense all the way through

where is my partner in crime le grande baguette now fuckin le grande fromage is here NO TAG TEAMS NO FAIR

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Hohn hohn hohn, it is I, Le GRAND FROMAGE, to help and support mon ami, Good Ol Filbert!
*fat person with chef's hat and apron, no shirt*
*twists his long mustache*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfXhaI-8LSM&t=100s

Please be not wishing you will be getting le puissante baguette, mon finishing move!
*waves loaf of bread*
HOHN!
*runs to ring*
*gets halfway, has to rest with hands on knees*

*gets up and runs on over to tag you in* *is also out of breath and on hands on knees*

Wow, your intro is an hour long!

e: On knees, on.

Good Ol Filbert fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Oct 16, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
It's me! PITO CHICO!

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

Chinatown posted:

Its me.

CHIEF BEEF

*"CHIEF BEEF" blasts on the jumbotron* *airhorns and lazers* Pew Pew! *smog starts up*

Cubone posted:

I thought this would be a good opportunity for a meta joke where my lucha name is just whatever name they gave cubone in the spanish-language translation of pokemon

:what:

El Cachueso it is, then

anyway here's my entrance music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN1bJqU50iA

Looks like it was pre-meta-taded *dr evil pinky*

I like your choice in intro music, classic and strong

Good Ol Filbert fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Oct 16, 2019

Good Ol Filbert
Jun 10, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

It's me! PITO CHICO!

:xd: hahaha

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

introducing, from parts unknown... WALL BALLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrwXSfcJmnU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
*massive pyrotechnics blast sky high from the sides of the ramp and the arena goes dark*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bUMHXN4So&t=7s

*dances in dressed as an 18th century fop*

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Wall Balls posted:

introducing, from parts unknown... WALL BALLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrwXSfcJmnU

lol

Mon ami Filbert, you go, I will follow in moment Go GO! We are coming upon le impressionist morceau of my intro! 40 minuets left! Hohn hohn!
*Literally A Person enters stadium*

HOHN HOHN, A TORY! I will deal with this entree de pates right NOW!
*throws herbs de provence*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

¡He aquí, aquí estoy, el Hombre Asombroso con un Culo Colosal! ¡Ningún pene puede llenar mi inmensa caverna! ¡Ningún puño puede abrir este agujero! Encontrarás un nuevo hogar... ¡dentro de mi culo!