Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Tiny Atticus froze in fear at the tiny starbucks counter, unsure of what Starbuckese word meant smaller than a Tall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

"Tobin is a problem-solver", Tobin thought to himself as he pressed submit on his tiny kickstarter project to make a tiny mouse and tiny keyboard for tiny zoomers to play fortnite chapter 2

nut

A tear slid down Eyvylyn's cheek, she could finally afford rent in downtown Austin.

nut

Nuthaniel tried not to think too much these days, but every morning, while looking out the window of his empty juul pod, he found himself wondering how life would've been different had he remembered to wear his buck skin coat on the day he was shrunk.

nut

Jan was one of the few adults shrunk. She liked to rally the kids together by jumping on one side of a tide pod to launch someone off the other side into kombucha fjord. She would laugh and smile and say hey this is just like the blob from heavyweights, but no one got the reference.

Heather Papps

hello friend

janice ordered an espresso and it was sooooooooooooooo big now, she swan in and drunk of it

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey i'm as small as my rights!

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey i shrunk the importance of our childrens happiness so we can contine to play WoW as much as we want!!!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey the baby was too much work so i um.... exploded it?

WE ARE FREE

Korean Boomhauer
Honey I Shrunk The Load Bearing Drywall

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

nut posted:

A tear slid down Eyvylyn's cheek, she could finally afford rent in downtown Austin.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Honey I Shrunk The Load Bearing Drywall

Heather Papps posted:

honey i'm as small as my rights!

:five:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Escape From Noise

But think of the money they'll save on transportation! They can just hitch a ride in somebody's pocket!

nut

Mikyl looks at her tiny reflection in the back of a teaspoon

Mikyl: this slaps

nut

Honey I Shrunk YBN Cordae featuring Anderson .Paak

nut

i guess maybe wearing a lego man plastic hair thing as a hat would be funny too

Heather Papps

hello friend

no honey this isn't my regular penis a scientist shot me with a shrink ray and they just hit one spot, i swear.

i will rectify this situation i swear upon the shrine to my fathers skull.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honey I Shrunk The KISS

Through a series of wacky coincidences, international sensational superband KISS find themselves shrunk to the size of insects. Together, they must navigate the unkempt thickets of Gene Simmons' backyard, battling ferocious ants and avoiding numerous pets on their journey to find a way back to normal. Armed with nothing but their cunning, their wits, and the power of rock-'n'-roll, this tiny group of musical superheroes is about to embark on their biggest littlest adventure yet.

nut

The Clowner posted:

Honey I Shrunk The KISS

Through a series of wacky coincidences, international sensational superband KISS find themselves shrunk to the size of insects. Together, they must navigate the unkempt thickets of Gene Simmons' backyard, battling ferocious ants and avoiding numerous pets on their journey to find a way back to normal. Armed with nothing but their cunning, their wits, and the power of rock-'n'-roll, this tiny group of musical superheroes is about to embark on their biggest littlest adventure yet.

nut

Treever sits mindfully, meditating over what it must feel like to be a Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Adult One-a-Day Vitamin.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Clowner posted:

Honey I Shrunk The KISS

I would 100% no poo poo watch the hell out of this, having been fortunate to have watched on tv "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" when it came out in the late 70s

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

I would 100% no poo poo watch the hell out of this, having been fortunate to have watched on tv "KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" when it came out in the late 70s

I wish I could've seen it as a kid :(

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
didnt they make this movie with matt damon as the kids?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Honey I dunked on the kids.

I just let them have it.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chasterson posted:

didnt they make this movie with matt damon as the kids?

Yeah but it sucks. He didn't even ride any bumblebees!

nut

The Clowner posted:

Yeah but it sucks. He didn't even ride any bumblebees!

he did however use his poo to farm potatoes but the poo and the potatoes were both very small so so small

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey i blew up the baby and i understand i am going to jail now

Escape From Noise

Honey, I shrunk the kids and if you ever want to see them again you'll agree to reevaluate my visitation rights.

Heather Papps

hello friend

honey i shrunk the kids 2; bones can be crushed to dust

nut

tiny anthony: kombucha is much more affordable

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I remember there was a tv series that followed the movies and I think the teenage daughter fights a dream demon at sone point?

Pissed Ape Sexist

A waning social media lifestyle trend is appropriated by our TBD plucky teen heroine when she tags everything Very Small Chicks Only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

A waning social media lifestyle trend is appropriated by our TBD plucky teen heroine when she tags everything Very Small Chicks Only