Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the toy story movies revolve around the main character, "woody", and his interaction with other "toys" who all lose their agencies when facing "people"

the entire setting is a social commentary on the dehumanizing realities of the underground of sex workers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

woody. lol

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Finger Prince posted:

(edited to make SFW)

FutonForensic

Finger Prince posted:

(edited to make SFW)

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

This has legit bothered me because Sid excepted the toys always seem to treat going inanimate when a human is looking as a hard and fast and even reflexive rule, even when it puts them in danger. Maybe it's okay if there's plausible deniability, like who's going to believe an obviously troubled kid with sociopathic tendencies if he starts gibbering that toys can talk?

I mean from a meta perspective it makes sense, the voice actors would all start furiously masturbating during any scene where the toys spoke or moved with a human watching because they all had voyeur fetishes, so most of that material had to be cut and the directors finally said ah, just make the toys go silent and limp instead.

lol the second paragraph caught me by surprise good job

Trying

Dreamworks O Face

nut

oh but seriously I posted:

Dreamworks O Face

nut

shrek: its all ogre me

alnilam

here comes the story of a bunch of toys
who interacted with some girls and boys

ty manifisto

nut

the part where the t-rex toy hits a fat loving blunt and he says hitting fat loving blunts and then turns to the camera and says eh its a living a touching homage to the dinosaurs tv show where the cool son hit fat loving blunts w his crew anyway what

Korean Boomhauer

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

nut posted:

shrek: its all ogre me

bradzilla

*Woody getting his rear end eaten*

"Somebody's poisoned the water hole!"

"Yee-haw!"

"You're my favorite deputy!"

nut

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

hitting up clips4sale to indulge my new slinky dog/claw machine fetish but most of the slinky dog content is paired up with woody instead

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Cubone posted:

in the first toy story movie, Woody's pull-string had several phrases, including "somebody poisoned the water hole!" and "you're my favorite deputy!"
but in toy story 2 they suddenly tried to act like woody's only line was "there's a snake in my boot!" as if it was his catchphrase or something, but that's baloney, he said other things. why didn't they acknowledge his other phrases? just thinking about it gets me ticked off...

That wasn't Woody's pull string.

He sued (and lost) for sexual harassment when a Best Boy was called on to help Woody with his "lines". The unknowing assistant naively pulled the string as directed, and when he realized it wasn't a white plastic circle connected to a string (it was a realistic looking human penis, complete with veins and hair that squeaked when squeezed).

The Best Boy was humiliated and sued, lost the lawsuit and Woody and the studio lost the countersuit when the jury, after seeing the footage of all the behind-the-scenes orgies that took place- were driven into a fit of such rampant sexual lust that they all collectively engaged in one of the most disgusting and vile orgies ever held in a Federal courtroom. The judge, jury, bailiff, plaintiff, stenographer AND defendant were thrown out of court head first and were all promptly fined for their trespasses (and billed for the clean up fees)

The stains are still in the woodwork...