Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im about to place an amazon prime order for a small packet of wasabi flavor blue diamond almonds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
using postmates for a fun size bag of candy corn and they have the nerve to charge me 75 cents

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

The_Continental posted:

The condensed milk coffee they make at those places recipe as as follows:

Fill glass half with sweetened condensed milk (use more or less depending on how much you want diabetes), add one scoop of instant coffee crystals (nescafe), fill the rest of the way with water, stir and serve.

You keep saying that it was a condensed milk coffee like its some otherwise unattainable concoction. It can be made incredibly cheap from commonly found ingredients, which is why its popular in poor countries in Asia and Africa.

And I buy overpriced coffee from some college kids at local starbucks for $5 bucks that I can make at home. What's your point?

BigBadSteve posted:

Hey OP, the small item fee is because you have a miniscule dong.

Applewhite posted:

When I worked as a pizza delivery boy, I used to charge extra if the customer had a small penis. The “small item fee” is probably something like that, OP.

Oscar Wild posted:

Hey OP, next time you get a "small item fee" tell the deliverator that, "good things come in small packages." Then wink. Then take your pants down to your ankles because unzipping the fly would not make your tiny penis visible.

You sons of bitches. I can't dispute these claims. Aint no one lookin at my small dillz but me and my wife. And every one on the "small dillz" webpage forum.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

If you have any Vietnamese people in your area you can get one of those little coffee makers for like five bucks and the coffee for another five bucks or so. It's rad.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

numberoneposter posted:

im about to place an amazon prime order for a small packet of wasabi flavor blue diamond almonds

It's pretty hosed up that with Prime I can get 40 Lb. bags of dog food shipped free even with the mailman having to lug it upstairs to the third floor, but to get a couple burritos delivered from across town it costs drat near 40 bucks. I mean nobody gives me 40 bucks to twaddle a couple blocks up the road to grab my food. Restaurants better start offering walk-in discounts or my wife is gonna have to start cooking more often.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
just buy a coffee maker what the gently caress is wrong with you op

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

unpleasantly turgid posted:

just buy a coffee maker what the gently caress is wrong with you op

Shipping is extra tho

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Frankenstyle posted:

It's pretty hosed up that with Prime I can get 40 Lb. bags of dog food shipped free even with the mailman having to lug it upstairs to the third floor, but to get a couple burritos delivered from across town it costs drat near 40 bucks. I mean nobody gives me 40 bucks to twaddle a couple blocks up the road to grab my food. Restaurants better start offering walk-in discounts or my wife is gonna have to start cooking more often.

Actually, in my city anyway, the smart restaurants already offer a "walk-in" discount because they set their prices 10-15% above menu price for delivery services. Plus you don't have to pay delivery fee + tip.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I always get the “large item discount” :smug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The big dick store called and you're their worst seller

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*bursts into thread like Kool-Aid Man* I forgot to mention I had to look up "small items" because I'm unfamiliar with the concept :smug: *awkwardly steps back out of hole he just created*

cnut
May 3, 2016

If I'm understanding this thread correctly, the OP is unencumbered with a large penis.

naem
May 29, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

The big dick store called and you're their worst seller

name of my sex tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Buy one get one half off boys