Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Larry Parrish posted:

They arent even the same genre

Actually, one of the main reasons simpletons say they enjoy those games is because of the hilarious and memorable tech quotes. I don't know what I've been told, I don't know what I've been told, Larry's got a blown out chode. That sort of thing. So from that point of view, the insulting writing in Disco Elysium will appeal to that type of 'gamer'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceAceJase posted:

Hmm maybe you'd enjoy the outer worlds then

No, it's one of the worst games I've played in recent memory. I'd rather play Civ 5 than The Outer Worlds, holy poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gotta come clean everyone. I been playing the Outer Turds for the last week.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Gotta come clean everyone. I been playing the Outer Turds for the last week.

Top 5 Bruh Moments

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fargield posted:

Top 5 Bruh Moments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked New Vegas what can I say. And as Bob tweeted, poo poo’s basically New Vegas with some kind of rare labgrown AIDS that makes it really strong and resilient to disease.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I liked New Vegas what can I say. And as Bob tweeted, poo poo’s basically New Vegas with some kind of rare labgrown AIDS that makes it really strong and resilient to disease.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Fargield posted:

Top 5 Bruh Moments