Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Thought about my favorite post of all time today which is when that lovely Star Wars MMO came out and Ragg was playing it 16+ hours a day and posting in the megathread for it and he said "Somebody stop me! (in the voice of the Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help)"

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

2021 is the year i finally finish my memorial plauthus of darklands ans temple.of elemental evil in raggs honor

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Thought about my favorite post of all time today which is when that lovely Star Wars MMO came out and Ragg was playing it 16+ hours a day and posting in the megathread for it and he said "Somebody stop me! (in the voice of the Mask, but also someone desperately begging for help)"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

my memorial plauthus

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Lol, I remember that one. Had me lolling big-time. Rip to the king.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thought i posted somethin earlier but ragg was a true homeboy and an absolute boss. game in heaven bro

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
*Leaving behind a foul trail of diahrrea, work hating prince raggreus collects his welfare check, ill advisedly spending it all on the Summer 2014 Sith Cosmetic Pack, nary at all realizing his character class is Jedi.*

ragg: hey, i can easily put 1427 hours on a second character, old man.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

ArfJason posted:

*Leaving behind a foul trail of diahrrea, work hating prince raggreus collects his welfare check, ill advisedly spending it all on the Summer 2014 Sith Cosmetic Pack, nary at all realizing his character class is Jedi.*

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

ArfJason posted:

:angel:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

goldmine this thread as a memorial to ragg imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

goldmine this thread as a memorial to ragg imo

yeah, that sounds good. i'll leave it open for a bit in case there's another memory or two and toss it in the mine before i go to sleep tonight.