Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
I am upset, as I am by every celebrity death, that someone managed to die before I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Still waiting for proof this guy was a musician.
All I'm seeing and hearing is autotune.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
one day im going to read about a female rap group called Lil Debbies

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

one day im going to read about a female rap group called Lil Debbies

Already come and gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIFPRDSpz0

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
Lil Biggie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Big richard

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

The first result when you google "Maoka dead" or "Maoka OD" is this thread. Good job man.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019
That's because he didn't rap under his real name. His rapper name was lil bugg

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

happyhippy posted:

Still waiting for proof this guy was a musician.
All I'm seeing and hearing is autotune.

The YouTube Comments Virus has infected SA, countdown to a goon posting "Like if you're still listening in 2019"

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I always wonder, do you actually have to be little? What if you're just normal size?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
If you’re regular size you become an A$AP and if you keep eating you get to be “big _________”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
thought asap was as small as possible

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
:rip: DJ screw

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I like all music EXCEPT RAP AND COUNTRY

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Aw man was he the “chopped and screwed” guy? The guy who can take any song and make it sound like poo poo? I mean “chopped” and would imply you are making edits and creating something new and interesting, not just running songs through a double E naval transformer and blatantly using piracy to get youtube clicks and thinking you can get away with it because no military force can touch you. :rip: in peace

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Rap is crap lol

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SUC 4 life

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
C stands for Canadian, right? I'm real sorry for drake world.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/nation-now/2018/09/25/rapper-lil-xan-too-many-hot-cheetos-sent-him-hospital/1428824002/

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
you can just alert a news outlet whenever you do something while referring to yourself as a rapper and get some coverage

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Julius CSAR posted:

I like all music EXCEPT RAP AND COUNTRY

I think these are my two favorite genres actually. Both are about laying down a simple beat and letting the vocalist run the show for the most part.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

gary oldmans diary posted:

you can just alert a news outlet whenever you do something while referring to yourself as a rapper and get some coverage

YO this is Lil Wank Daddy heading out to Home Depot for some wood filler

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
it's a very dangerous and addictive drug, op

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

I think these are my two favorite genres actually. Both are about laying down a simple beat and letting the vocalist run the show for the most part.
please do not belittle the achievements of america's proud steel guitar practitioners like this.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

TenementFunster posted:

it's a very dangerous and addictive drug, op

please do not belittle the achievements of america's proud steel guitar practitioners like this.

Did you comb through my posts? I play steel.

Country bands are at least touring with pedal steel less and less it seems. I know some keyboardists with effects can replace it. It's having a renaissance on the gospel scene, not that it ever went away.

Pedal steel is an amazing instrument, definitely separates the wheat from the chaff with guitar players because the more clever you are with your music theory the easier steel gets to play.

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 27, 2019

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

Laopooh
Jul 15, 2000

kazr posted:

Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

You gotta post the whole thing!

Rudigger posted:

Game is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Game is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

Hall of Fame post and the dude is still around! Shameless! (In a good way)

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Rip lil fortnite

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
RIP lil heart attack

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
RIP lil' rip

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

RIP Lil SoundCloud

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
RIP lil world tard center

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
I had to google some of the prescriptions these guys are rapping about

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

What's that cartoon with the xanax rapper with "GRAPENUTS" tattooed on his face?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Seems like these soundcloud rappers should stop ding bathtub fentanyl and maybe get a stylist.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haha yeah I am also uncomfortable around black people like everyone else posting here

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Streak posted:

Haha yeah I am also uncomfortable around black people like everyone else posting here

you gotta do better research if you're gonna concern-troll

this is just shoddy

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Streak posted:

Nah, these SoundCloud rappers are every color of the rainbow.

Literally

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Autistic Edgy Guy posted:

Did you comb through my posts? I play steel.
no but god bless you

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
RIP Lil' Oh-Deee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
MC Chicken Hole