Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I never know what to do with items in Kairosoft games and normally end up not using any until it's 1 year before game over then slap them all into my best thing realize there's some cap and end up having more than enough to max everything just ok time to carry over my terrible progress to new game+ where I actually use items and realize it was so much easier than I made it.

Not sure if that one has an end date don't own it, help will tell you usually one of the last pages.

I most recently went though Pocket League 1 as I'd only played 2 and bonbon, most of bonbon it gets grindy and check in next real life day after angelic contest. I feel like I saw everything.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jun 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Maybe I am ~overthinking~ things a bit, but is there any reason not to build at least one of every store/restaurant? Or should I try to focus on having a few stores surrounded by flowers or something? I'm currently mostly building either blocks around sacred trees or long rows for the two wide shops

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
I try to build at least one of everything just so when I look to see what things are giving me a certain trait I can see everything that can give me that trait. Otherwise I just leave my long-standing leveled up buildings alone near some scenery and change the rest out as needed to hit different trait combos.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
New 'camp ground simulator' game in English on Android store, looks fun

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.camp

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Finally cleared everything in DV2! Regarding items: if you're low on Town Points (or whatever they're called, the points you spend on events), each separate food item from the shop has its own Trait and if you gift them to adventurers you can pretty quickly get a bunch of "reached 50 points in [x]" achievements, which each give Town Points and popularity. I didn't realise that until the very last town. Also didn't realise you could remove the RNG adventurers from quests and replace them with actually good ones until the last boss.

Final tip: save up all your gold ore and Magic Lamps for the last two towns.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

FYI giving items to shops also counts for trait points, so dropping a two scoops ice cream in every restaurant not only gave them good appeal, but got me over the threshold for a few Town Challenges.

Just opened up the second town!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

New 'camp ground simulator' game in English on Android store, looks fun

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.camp

This is pretty fun. My favorite thing is when you discover a new critter on your campground and everyone loses their poo poo to come see it. "A CORGI! OMG!!"

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Well, I think I’ve found our how to cheese Forest Camp Story.

Apparently the campfire is also the frenzy timer? And every time someone uses the camp, or something within the camp’s range (dictated by environment of the camp) it extends the frenzy timer by how much Satisfaction the campers get.

If you set up a valuable area - high land, lots of plants - keep it a bit distant from the rest of your camp, and have all of its facilities in a space or two of the campfire (which is also surrounded by plants), then campers will come to the area and just hit the fire or the facilities that feed the fire over and over again.

Which means that if your campfire and the area around it gets enough use and enough satisfaction, your timer [i]never empties/i]. I’ve been in full frenzy mode for a straight year now, and am jumping up half a rep bar with the second town every month. My main issue right now is how long I can keep inventory in stock.

Well, okay, my actual issue is that I’ve been listening to the frenzy music for half an hour straight.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

The NG+ mechanic in Forest Camp Story is weirdly addictive. Every time I think "this time I'm just going to keep playing after Y16", I end up with the urge to restart and optimise the first section of the game Even Harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

mycelia posted:

The NG+ mechanic in Forest Camp Story is weirdly addictive. Every time I think "this time I'm just going to keep playing after Y16", I end up with the urge to restart and optimise the first section of the game Even Harder.

This was me with grand prix story!

...But this time what if I have an aura every single time I research a chassis upgrade and carry it over...

...But this replay what if I use a different chassis and GOLD aura it every single upgrade and send it into the next game!?