Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Anyone have any other 'useful' tattoo ideas?

Some noisy bar phrases on a forearm could be good.
yes/no/I can't hear/beer/vodka/thanks/this band sucks/im gay/kebab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Cool!

This is what it will look like in 5 years:

That's my issues with Tattoos, they're just going to look like poo poo with time.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

sigher posted:

That's my issues with Tattoos, they're just going to look like poo poo with time.

i'm 44. in 20 years i'm going to look like poo poo regardless

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I feel that, but drat.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I have about 15 tattoos and 11 are good. Thus, I am bragging ITT that I have cool tattoos.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m gonna get a tattoo of two lizards sucking each other’s dicks like in a yin yang arrangement

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
id only use a tattoo as an excuse to talk for five literal minutes about how stupid i am for getting the tattoo after about a week to literally every person who made eye contact with me and so on for the rest of my life and knowing this i feel confident in sharing that there was a math teacher at my highschool who liked to seem super straight laced but would bust out his enormous dumbass zombie sleeve tattoos dedicated to his father or some poo poo like that at the slightest provocation

yeah.. i'm just your average MATH guy, right?? yeah, well... *undoes his belt and loosens his pants and raises up his shirt to expose his back to show a class of sleeping teenagers how he had his favorite scene from the movie braindead tattooed on it and tries to get the two struggling algebra 1 students to ask him about how often he gets it touched up instead of what will be on the test next week*

The Cockler fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Oct 31, 2019

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Get a tattoo of a butt, which has a butt-shaped tattoo on it, on your butt.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

get a tattoo
get a tattoo
get a tattoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovtwpQhW9Ps

opie
Nov 28, 2000
Check out my TFLC Excuse Log!
I fuckin rule, I’m so awesome I don’t even know
*looks down at tattoo she got at age 18*
I’m a fuckin dumbass

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Bet no one here can top my extremely erotic back ink:

:nws::nws:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Icochet posted:

Wouldn't go quite that far but __________ posted on the internet for likes are mega lame

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

sigher posted:

Yeah but so will literally every other part of your body, and busted tattoos look better than the hairless cats old people morph into

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah but so will literally every other part of your body, and busted tattoos look better than the hairless cats old people morph into

*looks at green tattoo on hardass old man that's lived more than I could in 10 lifetimes, rolls eyes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Debunk This! posted:

Bet no one here can top my extremely erotic back ink:

:nws::nws:

Post that with your username lest be probed harshly. I don’t believe it sorry!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get a sitka spruce on your calf

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I've got like $30 how big can I get praying hands on my shoulder?

Aule
Oct 16, 2019
I’m getting my fourth tattoo this coming weekend, can’t stop won’t stop

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm still trying to find a tattoo artist that can do animated gifs.

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

I am going to remove your penis, in thin slices, like salami, just for starters.

Frankenstyle posted:

I'm still trying to find a tattoo artist that can do animated gifs.

the minute those are real there are going to be hundreds of tattoos of Squarebob jacking off onto a plate of crabby patties

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I have a hatchetman tattoo on my forearm :cool:

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

verbal enema posted:

I have a hatchetman tattoo on my forearm :cool:

i was watching some youtube channel from a guy who did 7 years in prison and he told a story about some kid coming in with ICP tats and not realizing there was an actual ICP gang in his pod and they kicked the poo poo out of him

so you better be ready to represent

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

lol if you posted:

i was watching some youtube channel from a guy who did 7 years in prison and he told a story about some kid coming in with ICP tats and not realizing there was an actual ICP gang in his pod and they kicked the poo poo out of him

Wtf that's not fam uh lee

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I like when I meet someone and they have prominent gaudy tattoos because I’m more likely to remember the multicolored landscape with a photorealistic newt on someone’s arm than their unremarkable face.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Some people on tinder have real bad tattoos

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

at least getting a silly tattoo is one of the less objectionable ways to mangle your body

scarifications and piercings are so much worse

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

lol if you posted:

Why wouldn’t they have just let him join the gang?

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

r u ready to WALK posted:

at least getting a silly tattoo is one of the less objectionable ways to mangle your body

i was an apprentice piercer in the 90s and our shop also did branding, scarification, and skin braiding. i got all kinds of stories about strange piercings and gore and such

lol if you
Jun 29, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

Why wouldn’t they have just let him join the gang?

he hosed up by admitting he knew how magnets worked

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

r u ready to WALK posted:

I have more respect for people with weird piercings than I do for people with lovely haircuts

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
I liked it when only sailors and punk rockers had tattoos. Don't mess with that guy, he has tats!!!

Now I guess tattoos are assessories, like a watch or cell phone.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I liked it when only sailors and punk rockers had tattoos. Don't mess with that guy, he has tats!!!

Now I guess tattoos are assessories, like a watch or cell phone.

I don’t understand the difference here at all.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I don’t understand the difference here at all.

Tattoos used to be fringe culture and now they aren't

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I want a Kirby tattoo.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sorry but i refuse to get good tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Kazak posted:

Tattoos used to be fringe culture and now they aren't

I think it’s more that the idea of “mainstream culture” is itself antiquated. Younger generations can access anything no matter how esoteric, and as a result people can simply enjoy the things they like from earlier ages, instead of previous generations who were essentially limited in their available interests by geographic location.