Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
I don't see anyone getting merc'ed over a McRib....

Your move McDonalds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I do my murders under a sandwich

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Jay_Zombie posted:

I don't see anyone getting merc'ed over a McRib....

Your move McDonalds.

I guess manchild meltdowns over szechuan sauce can't compete with a murder

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
He got murdered for cutting the line. not for his sandwich.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
people who cut lines or drive solo in the carpool lane deserve what the get

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse
They do great chicken burgers in Heaven so at least he's got that going for him

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Pickwick High posted:

They do great chicken burgers in Heaven so at least he's got that going for him

line cutters go to hell, where they have a single jack in the box that serves a soggy chicken sandwich and they only change out their fry oil once every 666 years

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
Any time a popular thing appears the assholes crawl out from their sewers to try and gently caress it up for everyone out of spite by being an rear end in a top hat. hopefully this person getting stabbed reduces the amount of sewer scum but who am I kidding America is built on gently caress you got mine.

I remember the whole country getting a good dose of joy from a rich woman buying the first spot in line for the iphone and then trying to buy all the iphones in the store only to be told she can only have 1 and the guy she spent a fortune buying first from just casually walking past her and using the money she gave him for his spot in line to buy his.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I would think that the only thing I'd kill for is love. What I'm trying to say is that I'm going to gently caress this chicken sandwich.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ew you eat rooster? Not judging here, just ew though. :yikes:

The famous French culinary dish, Coq au van, is specifically supposed to use a rooster rather than a hen.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

henkman posted:

Shut the gently caress up

Suck my dick, you fuckman! - A man who loves his chicken

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'll stick with the good, wholesome christian values of Chick Fil A for my greasy chicken sandwich needs

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

RVWinkle posted:

I would think that the only thing I'd kill for is love. What I'm trying to say is that I'm going to gently caress this chicken sandwich.

Killing for a sandwich makes more sense than killing for love. At least the sandwich is real

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

Traxis posted:

Killing for a sandwich makes more sense than killing for love. At least the sandwich is real

And satisfying.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I mean a stabbing is a bit much, but line cutters deserve to be brutally beaten imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
There’s a point in one’s development where you realize McDonald’s isn’t a Reward food, it’s a Punishment food. That or you just die at 41.